Page 101 of 154 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1533
  1. #1001
    Jiraiya > Uchiha Gregge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    721
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    Huh where was it stated that the third destroyed Danzou's right eye?

    Anyhow, if we go with your theory of X is X. Then Tobi is not Madara either.
    Hmmm.. I had a vague remembrence of the 3rd and Danzou fighting over the spot of the 3rd Hokage. I must have misstaken.

    That answer was to people saying that Tobi might not be Madara.

    But as far as we're concerned, he is. Since he said so. Tobi = Madara.

    Danzou = none of those.


    Spoiler!

    Awesome, just awesome

  2. #1002
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,437
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    I should have been paying more attention.

    Well I've always felt that Tobi wasn't being truthful about his identity (Being Madara) so I'm more inclined not to acknowledge Tobi as Madara (Like my opinion matters. It's just me being petty).

    For some reason it makes more sense to me that Danzou would be Madara and Tobi is an impostor.
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    I take your point on the difference in goals, but think about this. Suppose Tobi as the impostor plans to destroy Konoha whilst danzou as madara plans to take it over. You have to admit we can't entirely trust Tobi's account of events. Especially as Yondaime outed him as the one behind the Kyubii attack.
    Oh lol thsv you changed your avatar I was like who is that?

    Ok back up a second you lost me Tobi is someone else and Danzou is Madara-whaaaaaa????

    So your saying there are 2 masked guys running around??


    - IMO the only way Danzou could be Madara would be a slight modification to my previous theory in that Madara sealed his soul into his eyes and Danzou thru some means ook Madara's eyes form somewhere. So at times Madara can control Danzou but this seems to be stretch.


    - IMO the whole idea of Danzou being the final villan seems kind of a joke. The plot has slowly been unraveliing Madara as being the end boss from the moment we learned he was the true leader of Akatsuki.

    Even before that we had had forshadowing with Naruto and Sasuke battling at the VOE and the 9 tails mentioning Madara Uchiha. Add Jiraiya's thoughts about the attack on Konoha and the fact that Uchiha Madara was the only one capable of controlling it. Then Itachi's backstory of Madara's backstory....


    I mean its all too much build up to leave us with some kind of faker pretending to be Madara. I think it is what it is Madara pretends to be Tobi to hide his ID and Danzou is a whole other as$hole with his own agenda.

    The only link between to the two in my bet is the Sharingan.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  3. #1003
    Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Posts
    1,481
    I thought I'd post this in here quickly too.
    Danzou and madra are connected through one of madaras ems techniques and it goes like this. Madara gave his left eye to danzou and now whenever they're near eachother they both yell out sharingans unite and then they become a super Sharingan wielding ninja who goes by the name of madanzou.

  4. #1004
    Senior Member kiduka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,543
    Am I the only one who thinks this thread is a joke, when will people learn LMAO.

    *Obito died, kakashi was in fact there at the funeral!
    *Tobi was only a nick name to hide the fact his madara!
    *Danzou is and always was Danzou!

    There's absolutely no connection as far as the manga goes. Kishi sure knows how to get people hooked on narutoverse conspiracy lol

  5. #1005
    Senior Member Yondaime123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    661
    Kakashi sharingan cant be stopped(to turn the sharingan eye back in normal eye),because kakashi doesn't have uchiha bloodline limit(with bloodline limit he can turn off the chakra flow to his eyes (in other words-to turn off the sharingan which is gained from focusing chakra in the eyes.).Kakashi turn on the MS,because he increased the permanent circulation of chakra flow in his eyes(the circulation cant be stopped because he doesn't posses the uchiha bloodline limit).His MS takes alot of chakra.1 time the tech is 1/3 of his chakra.When he used it 3 times he ran out of chakra.Kakashi MS is powerfull weapon,but it becomes at high price.That's my theory.

  6. #1006
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Oh lol thsv you changed your avatar I was like who is that?

    Ok back up a second you lost me Tobi is someone else and Danzou is Madara-whaaaaaa????

    So your saying there are 2 masked guys running around??


    - IMO the only way Danzou could be Madara would be a slight modification to my previous theory in that Madara sealed his soul into his eyes and Danzou thru some means ook Madara's eyes form somewhere. So at times Madara can control Danzou but this seems to be stretch.


    - IMO the whole idea of Danzou being the final villan seems kind of a joke. The plot has slowly been unraveliing Madara as being the end boss from the moment we learned he was the true leader of Akatsuki.

    Even before that we had had forshadowing with Naruto and Sasuke battling at the VOE and the 9 tails mentioning Madara Uchiha. Add Jiraiya's thoughts about the attack on Konoha and the fact that Uchiha Madara was the only one capable of controlling it. Then Itachi's backstory of Madara's backstory....


    I mean its all too much build up to leave us with some kind of faker pretending to be Madara. I think it is what it is Madara pretends to be Tobi to hide his ID and Danzou is a whole other as$hole with his own agenda.

    The only link between to the two in my bet is the Sharingan.
    What I meant was Danzou could be the real Uchiha Madara. He's the right age and being decrepit as he is ties in with Itachi's claim that he's a shell of his former self. Tobi could be another Uchiha claiming to be Madara. Thats what I meant. Two Uchiha's both up to no good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  7. #1007
    Bosnias Badass AmarSa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    What I meant was Danzou could be the real Uchiha Madara. He's the right age and being decrepit as he is ties in with Itachi's claim that he's a shell of his former self. Tobi could be another Uchiha claiming to be Madara. Thats what I meant. Two Uchiha's both up to no good.
    It's not logical for me that Danzou is the real Uchiha Madara.

    1. Konoha must've some backround information on Danzou, and Danzou should certainly be younger than Madara (age of the 3rd or even a bit younger?)

    2. Madara has a grudge against Konoha, and for Madara to be the Hokage leading the village is not plausible to me.

    3. Zetsu knows pretty much everything Madara does (or so I think at least), then why would he inform Madara that Danzou's the new Hokage

    4. Would Madara if he's 'Danzou' fight for Konoha in a WW just like in Nagato's flashback with Hanzou?

    5. Madara and Sasuke are the only Uchiha missing nins from Konoha.

    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post

    then theres this to look at
    Spoiler!
    There you see that Danzou's eye around the pupil is darker than Madara's is, somethings not alright...
    Last edited by thsv; 07-12-2009 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Double post

  8. #1008
    shiro merciless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    1,937
    if danzou was madara it would say ''CAN THIS PERSON REALLY BE?'', insted it says ''danzou has the sharingan!!''

    xD

  9. #1009
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,397
    While there's no conclusive evidence as to who is "Madara" (other than Tobi/Itachi's word and the theories of Jiraiya/Yondaime/Kakashi), I'm pretty sure Danzou isn't Tobi. We've seen Tobi in battle plenty of times, while Danzou states that he hasn't seen combat in ages. Danzou also has that arm issue. And even his body type seems different (heavier, etc). While Tobi/Madara has revealed wrinkles around his eye, they don't seem to match Danzou's own characteristic wrinkles.

    Danzou isn't Tobi. Tobi is probably Madara, though I still think he may not be in his original body.

  10. #1010
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,437
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    What I meant was Danzou could be the real Uchiha Madara. He's the right age and being decrepit as he is ties in with Itachi's claim that he's a shell of his former self. Tobi could be another Uchiha claiming to be Madara. Thats what I meant. Two Uchiha's both up to no good.
    Nah timeline wise it doesnt fit as Danzou is 72 about the same age as the eldars and Sarutobi.

    Take a good look at this picture from my sig


    - By my estimation Sarutobi was about 6-9yrs old in this pic and Hashrima and Tobimaru in thier early 30's. {This is assuming Madara & Hashrima where 18yrs old at formation of Konoha}



    Madara was the same age group as Hashrima and the battle at the VOE by my estimate would have happened 8 years before they where even born. So unless Madara was hiding as a kid in the village with fake parents seems unlikely.

    Besides Danzou has a record on file including his birthday and Ninja registration number. They where the 1st generation born post formation of the village.


    Danzou
    Registration ID: 000272
    Birthday: January 6th
    Blood Type: AB
    Height: 170 cm
    Weight: 52.7 kg

    Sarutobi
    Registration ID: 000261
    Birthday: February 8th
    Blood Type: A
    Height: 163.1 cm
    Weight: 50.6 kg




    { On a side note this is just a thought but I wonder if the registarion number go up chronologically rather than random so you look at the new ninja being born today and see how many ninja have actully lived in the village.

    Seems to be the case as you can compare :

    Jiraiya - 002301
    Kakashi - 009720
    Naruto - 012607
    Konohamaru - 012707

    So you could take those numbers and figure out roughly how many ninja may be in Konoha.

    Diaaaaooo I did it again!
    }




    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •