Page 1 of 154 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

The Tobi/Madara/Obito/ Theories Convo

Tobi is a good boy

Anyone else believe that tobi is obito.

The eye hole on his mask fits in with the eye left on his face .
    His hair is the same style.

Thats all i can think of off the top of my head. :smile

Anyone else agree ?
    Last edited by Phixion; 07-09-2009 at 12:49 PM.

Retired Administrator
    I have thought of this. It would not shock me that much, but then tobi would be around 30. I mean kakashi isn't that young.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

hmmm, but didn't kakashi really see him die? he wouldnt left tobi, if there would have been some chance to rescue him, right?
    but on the other hand.... it's worth thinking seriously about it...

Tobi=Obito, I agree.
    If that is true, then I'll just say: this manga sucks for 268th time and continue to read it...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoh View Post
    hmmm, but didn't kakashi really see him die? he wouldnt left tobi, if there would have been some chance to rescue him, right?
    but on the other hand.... it's worth thinking seriously about it...
    didnt kakashi have to run to avoid the enemy leaving him there to die, then the rocks moved. They thought i crushed him but maybe it just trapped him under untill one of the akasuki members came by and saved him, then he started worshiping them. Diadara etc cant spell his name

Quote Originally Posted by Boombox2003 View Post
    didnt kakashi have to run to avoid the enemy leaving him there to die, then the rocks moved. They thought i crushed him but maybe it just trapped him under untill one of the akasuki members came by and saved him, then he started worshiping them. Diadara etc cant spell his name
    It's like the old Akatsuki leader is actually the 4th hokage guess. then he and Tobi will go way back...

I don't think Tobi = Obito.

If it were at all possible, I think that Tobi has some weird molecular build that keeps him from dying easily. Like sasuke's team mate is made of water, Soigetsu I think? Well my guess is that Tobi, too, is made up of something strange, like mud.

i sorta think that tobi=obito...not to completely sure of it just yet though...just have to wait and see i guess
    Sometimes the truth can be cruel, and there are no happy endings
    What can go wrong will go wrong

I want him to be Obito because that would put the BIGGEST twist in the manga in a long time

Hehe a great twist would show deidaria and sasuke have died in the blast and only tobi is alive, He takes his mask off and its realy........... Sasuke!!!!