Page 3 of 154 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    A Jinchuuriki with 0 tails? Then he wouldn't be called a Jinchuuriki if you think about it... that'd be pretty funny though =] On the other hand, Tobi = Obito is pretty unlikely even though they have a LOT of similarities like their goofy behavior. Obito got the right side of his body smashed by a boulder or rock right? After that, more rocks fell on him so it's likely that he's dead. Even if he did survive, he'd be missing his right half of his body. His left eye would be missing (most-likely is because of his mask). I believe Tobi = Obito, but hints show that it's unlikely like I said earlier.

we dont know if it was crushed or just pinned with force if you crush your hand doesnt mean it cant heal its not flattened completely
    Harry Potter 7 :yondaime

tobi is probably obito. the one eye hole in the mask and the fact that when sasuke cut his right torso he didn't die also supports this i think. obito's right side was caught under the boulder so maybe zetsu saved him. we know that zetsu has two different components to his body and we also know that tobi was his subordinate. so maybe zetsu used some ninjutsu to make obito's right half of his body similar to his in order to repair the injuries.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Hmmm this is getting on a bit i like the idea of zetsu helping him
    Harry Potter 7 :yondaime

No it doesn't. You just see rocks, you dont see a crushed body.

maybe zetsu came and ate the rocks on top of obito, then obito changed his name and decided to follow zetsu or something

Could it be possible Obito lost is memory, or was brainwashed?

Quote Originally Posted by Mopopolis View Post
    Could it be possible Obito lost is memory, or was brainwashed?
    obito might have lost his memories but i don't think he was brainwashed. i think zetsu is the only akatsuki member that didn't use some kind of genjutsu to control his subordinates. the fact that zetsu supported tobi's admission into akatsuki i think is proof of this.

I just thought about this out of no where, but if Tobi really is Obito, He'd be as old as Kakashi, and some Akatsuki members like Itachi possibly wasn't even born. If that's the case, why didn't Tobi join when Akatsuki was made and stuff instead of being recruited to join after Sasori dies?
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~

Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~

Rainbow

if tobi is obito and zetsu was the one who save obito then that means that tobi/obito would be zetsu's disciple/subordinate. now the question you have to ask yourself isn't why didn't tobi join akatsuki when it was formed but rather when did zetsu join akatsuki?