Page 1 of 143 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

The Tobi/Madara/Obito/ Theories Convo

Tobi is a good boy

Anyone else believe that tobi is obito.

The eye hole on his mask fits in with the eye left on his face .
    His hair is the same style.

Thats all i can think of off the top of my head. :smile

Anyone else agree ?
    Last edited by Phixion; 07-09-2009 at 12:49 PM.

Retired Administrator
    I have thought of this. It would not shock me that much, but then tobi would be around 30. I mean kakashi isn't that young.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

hmmm, but didn't kakashi really see him die? he wouldnt left tobi, if there would have been some chance to rescue him, right?
    but on the other hand.... it's worth thinking seriously about it...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoh View Post
    hmmm, but didn't kakashi really see him die? he wouldnt left tobi, if there would have been some chance to rescue him, right?
    but on the other hand.... it's worth thinking seriously about it...
    didnt kakashi have to run to avoid the enemy leaving him there to die, then the rocks moved. They thought i crushed him but maybe it just trapped him under untill one of the akasuki members came by and saved him, then he started worshiping them. Diadara etc cant spell his name

Quote Originally Posted by Boombox2003 View Post
    didnt kakashi have to run to avoid the enemy leaving him there to die, then the rocks moved. They thought i crushed him but maybe it just trapped him under untill one of the akasuki members came by and saved him, then he started worshiping them. Diadara etc cant spell his name
    It's like the old Akatsuki leader is actually the 4th hokage guess. then he and Tobi will go way back...

I don't think Tobi = Obito.

If it were at all possible, I think that Tobi has some weird molecular build that keeps him from dying easily. Like sasuke's team mate is made of water, Soigetsu I think? Well my guess is that Tobi, too, is made up of something strange, like mud.

Actually I'm wondering if the last coffin has something to do with what Nagato was supposed to do for Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by cavilling_elite View Post
    Actually I'm wondering if the last coffin has something to do with what Nagato was supposed to do for Madara.
    It's not probable because we already know that Nagato was supposed to be in sync with gedo mazo and hold on to resurrection technique 'till Madara needs it so Madara didn't really need anything else from Nagato.

Quote Originally Posted by cavilling_elite View Post
    My current theory is YES, it does.

If as I believe, Madara is not in his true body, and the final coffin contains that (true) body, then Madara was hoping to be "Resurected" fully by being reunited with his true body.

I expect that if that body were to be harmed irreparably, Madara may be unable to move, or perhaps even actually die.

Nagato's deal with Madara may have involved him fixing Madara's injuries as inflicted by Hashirama, and then re-uniting body and soul, thus Making Madara "Complete", as I believe he once stated he needed to be.
    Last edited by paulbee; 04-20-2010 at 11:18 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    My current theory is YES, it does.

If as I believe, Madara is not in his true body, and the final coffin contains that (true) body, then Madara was hoping to be "Resurected" fully by being reunited with his true body.

I expect that if that body were to be harmed irreparably, Madara may be unable to move, or perhaps even actually die.

Nagato's deal with Madara may have involved him fixing Madara's injuries as inflicted by Hashirama, and then re-uniting body and soul, thus Making Madara "Complete", as I believe he once stated he needed to be.
    you're totally right,.. but seriously; why the Fck didn't he do that when Nagato was still alive?? Why waiting to be resurrected all this time? Why didn't he let Nagato use Rinne tensei, before their search for the bijuu's etc..?
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...