Page 94 of 154 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sage of the ninetails View Post
    tobi is madara , i think pein helped madara by rebirthing him into obito's dead body
    With the end of the Pain/Nagato arc, the Madara=Obito (body only) has become more feasible. The powers of the Rinnegan pretty much destroyed the good objections that were raised, namely that Obito's body was crushed, and how or who could have transfered Madara's soul and resurrected the two.

Obviously, the Enma powers of the Rinnegan can put back a shattered body, and it could also manipulate souls.

One lesson I have come away with is that it is unwise to leap at a possible outcome even if that outcome appears rational and feasible. In other words, just because the Madara=Obito theory is now possible based on established Maga facts, that does not mean Kishimoto will go that way. In fact I sometimes suspect that Kishi purposefully avoids a storyline, just so as to bamboozle fans, never mind that he himself constructed an eight lane concrete super-highway leading to that storyline in the first place.

The point I most wish to make is this, if Madara turns out to not be Madara in Obito's Body, it won't be because it was outlandish or unsupported by the facts, it will be because Kishimoto at some point decided not to use that option, having created the possibility for that option in the first place, and knwing full well how much debate it has generated with fans.
    Last edited by paulbee; 06-06-2009 at 07:54 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by sage of the ninetails View Post
    tobi is madara , i think pein helped madara by rebirthing him into obito's dead body
    You are correct. If anyone tells you wrong ask them to prove it in the manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    You are correct. If anyone tells you wrong ask them to prove it in the manga.
    watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv1UH_uBorE
    just cause they cant prove it does not mean it cant be proven
    Spoiler!

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv1UH_uBorE
    just cause they cant prove it does not mean it cant be proven
    ROFL That was funny ^^

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    ok, but if obito died being arroun 10- 11 years old.....how might be posible that the body madara is using is the body of a grown up person (adult)????
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hikonami View Post
    ok, but if obito died being arroun 10- 11 years old.....how might be posible that the body madara is using is the body of a grown up person (adult)????
    Kabuto can manipulate bodies to look like others. Whats not to say someone did that for Obito's body?

Haiden's partner could put body parts back together.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by hikonami View Post
    That is currently the best argument against the theory.

Now, let me see.

If Obito's body was harvested very soo after death (or near death) so that it could be mended and restored, but his soul was removed, or allowed to pass on, then the body could be availlable for use such that it would grow old naturally.

The other option would be that Pain's bodys are able to age naturally. For instance some have observed that Yahiko appeared younger when he died, than does the God realm, that is in the eye of the beholder, but it does seem to have some merit.

I wish to mention, so as to avoid being misunderstood, that I entertain the theoretical possibility of Madara = Madara's Soul+ Obito's body. I am not sold on the notion, nor do I at this point care whether it is true or not.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Damon Max View Post
    [CENTER]

Spoiler!

What if Kakuzu helped keep him alive? Hence why he hides his body.

Those wrinkles could be also be scars (that was the damaged side of tobi's body). If he was missing his arm, Kakuzu should have been able to fix that too, or he could have learned some of that puppet-jitsu from Sasori and control a fake arm like Sasori's grand mother. Cause people would notice if Danzo showed up with another arm the next day and the wood would be a better alternative then removing/reattaching a flesh one.

What if danzo is pretending to be madara and not the other way around? He stole Obito's eye and is living it up.
    Spoiler!

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Hmmzz.. Madara said that he alone attacked the first hokage, right? What if, madara told someone else to take his eyes out of hid body when he was defeated by the first hokage?

When he left the village on his own and came back to it, madara could have found someone and asked him for a favor, if he lost against the first hokage. That someone could be also ZETSU, why?

It's still unknown how old ZETSU is + he normally eats the bodies away.. that's why nobody ever found madara's original body and zetsu take out his sharighan and replaced it to another sharighan body.. that body could be obito.

It's just a assumption, but to live 100 years and losing his EMS..
    ( he lost his abbility to be immortal when he said to sasuke: if I did't kept any secret of itachi, I would have dead right now..)

could be that only 1 eye was taken and transplated into obito's body because the other half of his face was crushed. If you look at the relationship between zetzu and madara, they show like they know eachother for ages..

And the reason why madara didn't took itachi body, could be because itachi had that ilness, that means that itachi's body wont be any use for long term. Or he wasn't a match against him, because he lost his original power. That's why he is waiting for sasuke.

OR my last assumption could be, that madara made somekind of deal with a death force. The fourth hokage SOMEHOW created the shinigami
    -> it takes the owners soul after making the jutsu
    -> by achieving EMS in his young age, he somehow knew or created a jutsu that nobody knew, not even his members of the uchiha or even the first hokage. that jutsu could be a deal with the other world ( shinigami world ). The deal could be to lose his ability of the EMS and his body. This also lead that somehow his eyes were transplanted in another body...

The sharighan has powers what are still unknown for the most of us, and madara was the first to even have the EMS.. he must know more then the others
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...