Page 7 of 154 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast
    It would be cool if he was good.

tobi never met kakashi yet either so we don't know, maybe he ran because he could sense his other eye coming...

Quote Originally Posted by mbre2004 View Post
    no but he can see chakra as sauske mention to how he could see the mines also they can recognize where chakra is in the body if they can see it thru the ground
    he can see the color of chakra, hereas neji sees chakra flow, a tobi would show up just like everyone else when he releases chakra i guess but only in the form of some colored cloud or something...

lol he would only have half a body of chakra though =P
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    lol he would only have half a body of chakra though =P
    why? he would only have one eye...this isn't some sort of tsubasa world where eyes are the source of power...the sharingan is just a bonus but it doesn't grant them extra chakra

but his whole half of his body was crushed beneath rocks so hes only really half a guy now. ie:

Whole man

O
    \l/
    /\

Tobi

D
    l/
    \

Lol so he wouldnt really be able to produce chakra from the nothingness that is his left side right? So when you check out the sharingan version of his chakra body it probably shows like half a human being of chakra, or so I think.

-Shock
    A pie in the sky?

I'm pretty sure Tobi can still produce chakra as long as the organ or whatever it is that ninjas have that makes chakra is still there inside of Tobi.
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~

Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~

Rainbow

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    but his whole half of his body was crushed beneath rocks so hes only really half a guy now. ie:

Whole man

O
    \l/
    /\

Tobi

D
    l/
    \

Lol so he wouldnt really be able to produce chakra from the nothingness that is his left side right? So when you check out the sharingan version of his chakra body it probably shows like half a human being of chakra, or so I think.

-Shock
    well think about sasori. he was basically a puppet except for his heart and he could still create chakra.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I was thinking more along the lines of the shape of the chakra he would make as opposed to the ability to make it. Like if a normal Akastuki member makes his chakra look like a full human being and Tobis just looks like half a full human being. But im sure he can definately produce charka and probably lots of it too since he was allowed to become an akatsuki member.
    A pie in the sky?

Come on! we all thought that the 4th was the AL, and now thats been proven with the new chapter an all.. tobi is not obito. The world of naruto is not that small and predictable
    Yes, madam, I am drunk. But in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly