Page 64 of 154 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast
    why did kishi only show one eternal mangekyou eye then

------------------------------------------
    The second Madara is most likely obito

maybe he looks like zetsu san

ok look at this: you don' think that is Madara ? LOL

ImageShack - Hosting :: tpbo3223kr8.gif
    Last edited by Aragor; 03-16-2008 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You might be referring to what Yamato or Tsunade said. Tsunade stated that Yamato inherited the cells of the first which gave him the ability to suppress jinchuuriki. That's the difference between Madara and the 1st. Madara suppresses Bijuu or at least the Kyuubi with his eyes and the 1st suppresses Jinchuuriki (people with bijuu sealed inside them) with a technique probably.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    You might be referring to what Yamato or Tsunade said. Tsunade stated that Yamato inherited the cells of the first which gave him the ability to suppress jinchuuriki. That's the difference between Madara and the 1st. Madara suppresses Bijuu or at least the Kyuubi with his eyes and the 1st suppresses Jinchuuriki (people with bijuu sealed inside them) with a technique probably.
    could it be that the first showed Minato this sealing technique ?

I mean the sealing jutsu the 3.hokage used and which the 4 used by naruto were different

Quote Originally Posted by Minato Namikaze View Post
    could it be that the first showed Minato this sealing technique ?

I mean the sealing jutsu the 3.hokage used and which the 4 used by naruto were different
    No, that would be impossible since the 4th wasn't alive when the 1st was around. It's more than likely that the technique Yamato used to stop Naruto's transformation, is probably the same one that the 1st would have used.

The sealing jutsu that the 3rd and the 4th used are the same. But the 1st's (assumed) suppressing technique is part of his bloodline limit (Mokuton Ninjutsu). Only people who inherited that bloodline limit would be able to use it.

No, that would be impossible since the 4th wasn't alive when the 1st was around. It's more than likely that the technique Yamato used to stop Naruto's transformation, is probably the same one that the 1st would have used.

The sealing jutsu that the 3rd and the 4th used are the same. But the 1st's (assumed) suppressing technique is part of his bloodline limit (Mokuton Ninjutsu). Only people who inherited that bloodline limit would be able to use it.
    they are not the same

Sarutobi could only seal Oro in his own body because the shinigami need the soul of the user

Minato sealed the Kjuubi in Naruto but tributed his own life

thats a big difference which i don't understand

sasuke said the mangekyou sharingan could control the kyubi not the eternal mangekyou sharingan.

he didnt even know about the eternal mangekyou sharingan.

Naruto 385 page 16 | One Manga

Quote Originally Posted by Minato Namikaze View Post
    they are not the same

Sarutobi could only seal Oro in his own body because the shinigami need the soul of the user

Minato sealed the Kjuubi in Naruto but tributed his own life

thats a big difference which i don't understand
    They are the same (Shiki Fuujin). It's because the 4th had actually used two sealing techniques in the fight against the kyuubi. One technique split the kyuubi in half and I assume that he sealed the kyuubi in Naruto with that technique.

The other which the 3rd also used was the Shiki Fuujin. The 4th used this technique to seal the other half of the kyuubi and his own soul with the shinigami.

i though he sealed all the kyubi inside naruto, but sealed off the dark chakra so naruto couldnt use the dark chakra but could use the light

They are the same (Shiki Fuujin). It's because the 4th had actually used two sealing techniques in the fight against the kyuubi. One technique split the kyuubi in half and I assume that he sealed the kyuubi in Naruto with that technique.

The other which the 3rd also used was the Shiki Fuujin. The 4th used this technique to seal the other half of the kyuubi and his own soul with the shinigami.
    .....and jiraiya ordered his frog to bring the "other half of the kjuubi" to Naruto

to much is going on man....i can't understand why Minato did it. I mean he was called one of the strongest and sealed himself away. Was the enemy so strong ? If yes naruto need to be much stronger because now he is a looser ^^