Page 62 of 154 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I think what Minato trying to say was that the 1st controlled the kyuubi like a pet, which we know is not true.
    oh, lol, i misunderstood, but its still false, it was Madara.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Maybe Madara is blind you know he might have got EMS but maybe the first took EMS out of Madara and when Madara got back ems(dont know how) he wasted it in controlling kyubbi and maybe thats why he doesnt have the power he had before the battle with the 1st and before summoning and controlling Kyubbi...
    "Now you see me....now you don't."

Behold Konoha's Yellow Flash, Minato Namikase

I thought EMS was supposed to be like the ultimate weapon so y isnt Madara strong

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

The tobi/madara theories convo

Another theory:

When madara went to take his brothers eyes, his brother out of fright and confusion killed his brother on a rage, he was so upset he wanted apart of his brother to be with him so he took madara’s eyes and gained the eternal mangekyou sharingan.

He assumed the name madara and changed his looks and style to become the second madara.

The reason why I thought of this theory is,

Itachi is older than sasuke.

Madara was older than his brother.

Madara was evil

Itachi was evil.

Itachi looks like he is blind now but tried to take his brothers eyes but he failed.

Madara became blind and took his brothers eyes but what if he failed like itachi.

Sasuke might take itachi’s eyes.

Madara’s brother might have taken his brothers eyes.

Also madara and his brother were equal itachi said.

So how the hell did madara take his brothers eyes when he was blind?

When his brother was still able to see so he has the mangekyou sharingan.

Its not possible plus I don’t think anyone would just sit still and let a person rip out your eyes.

Did you not see Itachi's little story. Madara's brother did nothing while Madara reached and plucked out his eyes.

The tobi/madara theories convo

Here is one of my theories.

Tobi is actually Shisui Uchiha.

The reason why is because,

tobi is able to travel places in shorts amounts of time.

i think its by using the body flicker jutsu.

Shisui was called Shisui of the Body Flicker. Meaning if he has a nick name that was after a jutsu he must have been very good at the body flicker jutsu. Meaning he might of been able to use it to travel long distances.

Why did kishi mention his nick name, there might of been a special reason.

Also like someone said before itachi only said to sasuke you would be only the third person to gain the mangekyou sharingan.

Also it sounded like Shisui was as powerful as itachi if not more powerful so how did he defeat him.

And you can’t drown a powerful ninja without any damage.

Because if he was damaged in the fight it wouldn’t be suspected as a murder it would be murder.

also Shisui was said to be gone on allot of missions, so if he could travel to his mission quickly, complete it in no time, then he has a lot of spare time to do his dirty work and that is to set up akatsuki.

Also from the sound of it he seemed like a nice fun guy, and so does tobi.

Any way this is just a theory I thought of.

Quote Originally Posted by stevensr123 View Post
    Another theory:

When madara went to take his brothers eyes, his brother out of fright and confusion killed his brother on a rage, he was so upset he wanted apart of his brother to be with him so he took madara’s eyes and gained the eternal mangekyou sharingan.

He assumed the name madara and changed his looks and style to become the second madara.

The reason why I thought of this theory is,

Itachi is older than sasuke.

Madara was older than his brother.

Madara was evil

Itachi was evil.

Itachi looks like he is blind now but tried to take his brothers eyes but he failed.

Madara became blind and took his brothers eyes but what if he failed like itachi.

Sasuke might take itachi’s eyes.

Madara’s brother might have taken his brothers eyes.

Also madara and his brother were equal itachi said.

So how the hell did madara take his brothers eyes when he was blind?

When his brother was still able to see so he has the mangekyou sharingan.

Its not possible plus I don’t think anyone would just sit still and let a person rip out your eyes.
    WTF would you do if you wake up and you see someone reaching for your eyes? He was in too much shock and disbelieve to do anything, thats how Madara took his eyes, then killed him.

Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Quote Originally Posted by stevensr123 View Post
    Here is one of my theories.

Tobi is actually Shisui Uchiha.

The reason why is because,

tobi is able to travel places in shorts amounts of time.

i think its by using the body flicker jutsu.

Shisui was called Shisui of the Body Flicker. Meaning if he has a nick name that was after a jutsu he must have been very good at the body flicker jutsu. Meaning he might of been able to use it to travel long distances.

Why did kishi mention his nick name, there might of been a special reason.

Also like someone said before itachi only said to sasuke you would be only the third person to gain the mangekyou sharingan.

Also it sounded like Shisui was as powerful as itachi if not more powerful so how did he defeat him.

And you can’t drown a powerful ninja without any damage.

Because if he was damaged in the fight it wouldn’t be suspected as a murder it would be murder.

also Shisui was said to be gone on allot of missions, so if he could travel to his mission quickly, complete it in no time, then he has a lot of spare time to do his dirty work and that is to set up akatsuki.

Also from the sound of it he seemed like a nice fun guy, and so does tobi.

Any way this is just a theory I thought of.
    There is already a section where you talk about Tobi This is already false.

it is the ultimate weapon in some way....just that the user doesn't have to overdo it like itachi did and eventually go blind and like Madara he overdo it by summoning kyubbi so he probably is blind beacuse of that
    "Now you see me....now you don't."

Behold Konoha's Yellow Flash, Minato Namikase

i know its just a thought i came up with.

also even with shock you would struggle