Page 6 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast
    Well, Tobi didn't die after being sliced by Sasuke so I think he has a 50% chance of living. I still hope he lives though. Tobi lightens up the serious mood with his goofy-ness.
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~

Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~

Rainbow

He's still an akasuki anyway, nah he won't die so easily..Although I hope that he really turn out to be obito, then he and kakashi can have some major faceoff. I wanna see kakashi fight!

Shot at 2007-07-18

Shot at 2007-07-18

Shot at 2007-07-18

I hope this helps the discussion.

My personal opinion is that Obito died a long, long time ago under a heavy, heavy rock....rest in pieces Obito

@Shock: Thanks for the scan pages...RIGHT EYE FTW!

note: Kakashi took the left which means even though the right might have been damaged it could still be Tobi!

No prob FrogKing

Lol I just thought about how awesome it would be if Kakashi's right eye had been messed up insead of his left and Rin put 2 left eyes into him. Haha hed be walking all crazy and probably shocking himself with Chidori lol. 2 left eyes ftw.

to shock's pics i just realized that even though his eye is injured...kakashi's eyes are both wide open and seemingly fine when the cave in happens...did the transfer already happen then? (seems so) anyways, if you look at the hirigana words for tobi it's to-bi while obito is o-bi-to to if you add a o to the end of tobi and flip it you get o-bi-to (probably a coincidence...)

ROFL i made a collage of tobi and obito's faces...it seems that it would fit but i wouldn't count on it...i'll upload it in a min

edit:

I did NOT edit the length of the faces inorder to make them fit (i used proportional resizing to make them about even and that's why obito doesn't totally cover tobi's face
    Last edited by Ninjastik; 07-19-2007 at 06:42 AM.

maybe the creator just makes all kinds of similarity's
    make us think that so we all read the next chapter

I task that the logon TOBI-OBITO is very very discounted for Kishimoto......
    I believe in other dramatic turn of events.....

itachi can't see chakra flow, that's supposed to be the byakugan's special power, and they never come face to face with tobi and fight him so you never know.