Page 5 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 1533
  1. #41
    Nomad BabiiAdaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Far Far Away
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by Chairz View Post
    Tobi is a big thing in there--along with the Akatsuki leader. Hahah.
    I agree with the Tobi part since it's still mysterious whether he's Obito or not, but in a chapter 363 spoiler, it shows AL's face (not the 4th hokage).


    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi_2.0 View Post
    yes you see when looking at pictures your right is their left unless it is a picture of their back so Tobi' eye hole is on his right side not his left
    Ohh, I see what you meant. I got a bit confused before. Thanks for explaining.
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~


    Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~


    Rainbow

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi_2.0 View Post
    yes you see when looking at pictures your right is their left unless it is a picture of their back so Tobi' eye hole is on his right side not his left
    Wait a minute...I thought Kakashi got the LEFT eye of Obito and placed it his left eye socket. Obito was crushed by the rock on his RIGHT side suggesting that under the rock was his RIGHT eye. How does that not support the Obito theory?! I mean, if Kakashi took his LEFT eye that would mean he would only have the RIGHT one...please explain.


  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjyu View Post
    I think Suigetsu can change his body to water or something... I dunno how water power works but anywho there is a 85% probability obito and tobi are the same but it is 95% impossible for the 4th Hokage to be the Akatsuki leader.

    For reasons plz read the tread about the akatsuki leader's identity

    Personally I think the Akatsuki leader is a Jinchuuriki with 0 tails! ZOMG what a twist XD
    come to think of it... tobi's name is similar to obito's hirigana form name. but suigetsu was experimented on and i think obito is some type of wind element or something(or sand? wind earth?)

  4. #44
    Initiate gladdecease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    a central east-coast US state.
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by BabiiAdaa View Post
    I agree with the Tobi part since it's still mysterious whether he's Obito or not, but in a chapter 363 spoiler, it shows AL's face (not the 4th hokage).
    You just know people are going to start saying the guy in the shadows is the 4th now. Since he's the "real" leader, instead of this Rain-nin.

    I agree wholeheartedly with the Tobito theory, more because of the tiny details that match up, rather than the big picture (though a Kakashi-Tobi fight would be pretty awesome at this point).

    The use of orange (goggles -> mask), the eye hole over the eye that Kakashi didn't take, personality...all those kinds of things.

    And even if his body was completely crushed beyond repair, Sasori or Kakuzu could have done something to fix him up. Slicing Tobi in half did nothing to him--maybe because he's really fast and faked getting sliced, or maybe because there's nothing there that can be damaged. A puppet's body could be detached with chakra and reattached after the sword had passed through it.

    You have to consider what those bolt-ish things in Tobi's original outfit were for. Maybe holding his joints together?

    I don't think the Sharingan would have to be an issue, though--an eye is much more delicate than an arm, and more difficult to save. He could have had a new eye transplanted, like Obito's Sharingan that Kakashi has.

  5. #45
    yeah obito is tobi

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by gladdecease View Post
    You just know people are going to start saying the guy in the shadows is the 4th now. Since he's the "real" leader, instead of this Rain-nin.

    I agree wholeheartedly with the Tobito theory, more because of the tiny details that match up, rather than the big picture (though a Kakashi-Tobi fight would be pretty awesome at this point).

    The use of orange (goggles -> mask), the eye hole over the eye that Kakashi didn't take, personality...all those kinds of things.

    And even if his body was completely crushed beyond repair, Sasori or Kakuzu could have done something to fix him up. Slicing Tobi in half did nothing to him--maybe because he's really fast and faked getting sliced, or maybe because there's nothing there that can be damaged. A puppet's body could be detached with chakra and reattached after the sword had passed through it.

    You have to consider what those bolt-ish things in Tobi's original outfit were for. Maybe holding his joints together?

    I don't think the Sharingan would have to be an issue, though--an eye is much more delicate than an arm, and more difficult to save. He could have had a new eye transplanted, like Obito's Sharingan that Kakashi has.
    I think you are on to something...more tobi/obito theories!!!


  7. #47
    Initiate Tobi_2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Akatsuki lair!
    Posts
    4
    =___=; no matter what you say I do not agree with this theory Tobi=Tobi | Obito=Obito
    "Deidara-Sempai!"~Tobi

    TOBI=TOBI | OBITO=OBITO

  8. #48
    Well, time will tell so long as HE DOESN'T FRICKEN DIE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!


  9. #49
    Nomad BabiiAdaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Far Far Away
    Posts
    303
    I really hope Tobi doesn't die from Deidara's explosion... I like Tobi...
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~


    Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~


    Rainbow

  10. #50
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    i doubt he'll die cuz there's so much buzz on his true identity. if kishi kills him off a lot of people are gonna be pissed.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •