Page 56 of 154 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast
    He might just have such a badass eye technique that makes him almost invincible, since, hey, he's got an even more special Mangekyou. That's what I feel with regards to his being invincible.

As for his immortality, I think that he's figured out a way to either lengthen his life span or his eyes allow him to switch bodies -- something weird and crazy. Maybe Pain taught him some tricks...

I really don't know. I'm quite sure he's really powerful since he's got plenty of experience, blindness-free MS, and unknown qualities and skills we can only guess at.

Quote Originally Posted by Easley View Post
    Kishi knows that people are theorizing about Tobi, so why not indulge them? He's laughing his ass off I bet.
    if he wanted to indulge such theories he couldve done that on many other occassions aswell, but he didnt. he could make one of pains bodys look like tobi. he could let danzou miss his other eye.

Tobi's Abilities

Okay since Tobi's introduction in the akatsuki he has been able to take tremendous damage without dieing. Now he is madara pretending to be tobi and what we have learned is that Madara obtained the eternal sharingan. we have also seen that itachi's susanoo is this manifested tengu spirit beast that wields a mystical sword. the tengu beast thingy is the true manifestation of the MS so maybe the reason why Tobi is yet to be hurt is because when he obtained the EMS he turned into one of the Spirit beast thingys explaining why attacks have no fatal effect on him and also why he is immortal. also why he covers himself with his mask so noone sees his true form. what do u guys think.

Susanoo isn't a Tengu, its wearing a tengu mask though. Well the only person who has been able to lay a solid hit (leg chokeholds?) on Tobi (Madara) was Deidara. So.....Deidara > Madara lol? Im leaning towards Madara's ability being something unrelated to the sharingan right now even though im probably wrong, but whatever.

well ya not a tengu thats true but you know he became enveloped by the EMS and remember when sasuke cut through him with his katana when fighting deidara that was definitely a fatal blow but he survived. and u notice he doesn't bleed.

Quote Originally Posted by Neji da REAL SHOTTA View Post
    well ya not a tengu thats true but you know he became enveloped by the EMS and remember when sasuke cut through him with his katana when fighting deidara that was definitely a fatal blow but he survived. and u notice he doesn't bleed.
    I can't remember in which thread it was explained, but it's kind of teleporting yourself to another dimension. Just like Kakashi did with Deidras arm. With this ability he can't be hit in this dimension.

Well the only person who has been able to lay a solid hit (leg chokeholds?) on Tobi (Madara) was Deidara. So.....Deidara > Madara lol?
    It's more like Tobi is mentally a kid and Deidra was some kind of Playing companion to him.
    I bet if he wants to noone of Akatsuki would have a chance.

Good point here is, in one of the Akatsuki team meatings Tobi was laughing about "Deidras patient in a bag of explosives", Deidra was angry and yelled he would kill him. Pain disrupts this and said "don't say this until you want to prove..."
    Seems like Deidras knows what Tobi is capable of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflenet View Post
    I doubt they'll do you much good. Someone will just say you're stupid then ask what irony means <_<;

Quote Originally Posted by Neji da REAL SHOTTA View Post
    Okay since Tobi's introduction in the akatsuki he has been able to take tremendous damage without dieing. Now he is madara pretending to be tobi and what we have learned is that Madara obtained the eternal sharingan. we have also seen that itachi's susanoo is this manifested tengu spirit beast that wields a mystical sword. the tengu beast thingy is the true manifestation of the MS so maybe the reason why Tobi is yet to be hurt is because when he obtained the EMS he turned into one of the Spirit beast thingys explaining why attacks have no fatal effect on him and also why he is immortal. also why he covers himself with his mask so noone sees his true form. what do u guys think.
    this could actually be true.......
    nice thinkin.....

I have new theory that Tobi is act Some kind of doll/ puppet extension of Madara that he uses remotely perhaps form miles away.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I have new theory that Tobi is act Some kind of doll/ puppet extension of Madara that he uses remotely perhaps form miles away.
    Great minds think a like.

I think that madara's power is some what of a reflection kinda like that puppet thing. only that it's like that gathering justsu akatsuki use when they meet.Somewhat of a hollowgram.