Page 55 of 154 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast

Madara's Intentions Theory

i think that madara plans on possessing Sasuke. i think that Madara, like Oro, wants a new body to possess, but wants to keep his eyes, and his intention his whole time was to push Sasuke to push himself. As for why it had to be Sasuke, maybe it's because Sasuke is like a direct descendant of him or his brother. I may need to think a bit more about and come with an exact reason. When i do i'll edit but i just wanted reflections.

UCHiHA 4 LYFE!!!
    MADARA UCHIHA: THE FOUNDER,
    ITACHI UCHIHA: THE ASSASSIN,
    SASUKE UCHIHA: THE AVENGER!

Thats exactly what I theorized in another thread that he might be thier Great Grandpa with the intent to take there EMS and replace his missing eye.

Restoring Madara true power
    My true power
    blah blah !

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

[quote=uchihaboy2892;92602]i think that madara plans on possessing Sasuke.[quote]
    Said in about 50 other Madara Threads.
    But it sure could be.

i think that Madara, like Oro, wants a new body to possess, but wants to keep his eyes, and his intention his whole time was to push Sasuke to push himself.
    Why would he like to have a new body? Afaik, he doesn't need one.

As for why it had to be Sasuke, maybe it's because Sasuke is like a direct descendant of him or his brother.
    This also says that, that Sasukes whole family incl. ma,pa,itachi are also descendats of Madara. If so wouldn't they be praised or hated?
    They maybe were the leader of the Uchihas but nothing was said that they were direct descendants.

So for your theory, i don't think that Madara needs a new body. Just like Itachi said, he just wants his revenge on Konoha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflenet View Post
    I doubt they'll do you much good. Someone will just say you're stupid then ask what irony means <_<;

Naruto 364 page 18 | One Manga

Clearly restoring his power is part of his plan.

If I had to guess the Jutsu Pein mentioned that turns the tailed beasts into deatructive weapons requires the power of the MS.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Also dont forget this!
    Naruto 386 page 11 | One Manga

Itachi clearly states that Madara is not at its best! He is yet to regain his power by some way!So creating a village is a secondary plan! Priority takes the restoration of his own powers!

the latest chapter stronlgy supports the tobito theory

Naruto 392 | Read naruto chapter 392 manga online
    on the left side it says "what lies beneath that mask?"
    since kishimoto is addressing the reader its obvious that this wont be beneath that mask:
    Naruto 385 | Read naruto chapter 385 manga online

Quote Originally Posted by Ndes View Post

since kishimoto is addressing the reader its obvious that this wont be beneath that mask:
    I was thinking the exact same thing! I think it was a clear hint of Kishi.

Quote Originally Posted by Ndes View Post

Uchiha Madara is beneath the mask, that's the only name mentioned on the cover. Possessing someone else's body means the same thing: Tobi = Madara.

No one cared who Oro's body was. He was still Oro. Obito returning as Madara's 'container' would be a farce. The whole point of Tobito is lost if he's not the one in control.

Kishi knows that people are theorizing about Tobi, so why not indulge them? He's laughing his ass off I bet.

We can be sure of one thing; Tobi is Madara in some form, we just need an explanation for the mask.

Easley that is what I have been saying too but Gameboy can proove it wrong
    ^_^

i also think the new chapter is hinting that tobi=madara+obito. here's something that has been on my mind for a bit. itachi said that madara was immortal and invincible. we've seen madara's invincibility, because naruto used rasengan on madara but he wasn't affected. but we know that madara lost in a fight against the first. well if he really was invincible at the time of the fight then there's no way he could have lost. i think he become immortal and invincible after that fight and that is where obito might come into play. so guys tell me what you think

p.s.: the fact that madara could be potentially inhabiting obito's body doesn't change the fact that he's madara.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA