Page 51 of 154 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    HE'S BACK!!!!!! I thought he was gone for good, but he's still got his hooks in the minds of some ppl!!!

Anyway, since you're new to the forum (I suppose), "That" theory was recently disproven. The true purpose of the sharingan was to control the Kyuubi and nothing else. The reason for there being 3 Uchihas was so that Itachi would attempt to take Sasuke's eyes. No "Him" involved whatsoever.
    I'm sorry, but in what chapter and page does it say that the Mangekyou is made to control the Kyubbi? I'd go as far as to say that it aids in controlling the Kyubbi because of it's sinisterness and it's uber-powerful genjutsu, and by controlling the Kyubbi you can destroy almost everything and gain massive powers.

Please prove me wrong, because I've heard this MS-Kyubbi thing for a while, and it's been bugging me. Also, the eternal part of the Mangekyou Sharingan was a metaphor; you lose your sight by over-using it, but by taking it from other Uchiha's, you'll gain eternal light" as in, you'll be able to see again. So please stop with the silly "EMS".

Oh and, in case someone mentions it, all Mangekyou Sharingans look different. Madara's Mangekyou was just more powerful than any other, just like Sasuke's is better than Obito's; there's no special part about it.
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Florox View Post
    I'm sorry, but in what chapter and page does it say that the Mangekyou is made to control the Kyubbi? I'd go as far as to say that it aids in controlling the Kyubbi because of it's sinisterness and it's uber-powerful genjutsu, and by controlling the Kyubbi you can destroy almost everything and gain massive powers.

Please prove me wrong, because I've heard this MS-Kyubbi thing for a while, and it's been bugging me. Also, the eternal part of the Mangekyou Sharingan was a metaphor; you lose your sight by over-using it, but by taking it from other Uchiha's, you'll gain eternal light" as in, you'll be able to see again. So please stop with the silly "EMS".

Oh and, in case someone mentions it, all Mangekyou Sharingans look different. Madara's Mangekyou was just more powerful than any other, just like Sasuke's is better than Obito's; there's no special part about it.
    Here u go : Naruto 385 | Read naruto chapter 385 manga online
    Naruto 385 | Read naruto chapter 385 manga online

these pages contain the info about MS controlling Kyubi

As for the stuff about the EMS:
    Naruto 385 | Read naruto chapter 385 manga online

I do agree w/ u dat each MS is unique and different, maybe each has its own special ability

Quote Originally Posted by Florox View Post
    sasuke and obito have a MS?

I think he meant in terms of Sharingan power, Madara's MS is better than Itachi's and Sasuke's regular Sharingan is better than Obito's.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    madara said sumthin about "the sharingan's true power ....my power.....madara's power"....
    the sense in which he said it makes me believe he lost his powers sumhow n wants to regain it......don't know how but i'd guess it has sumthing to do with all the tailed beats n itachi or sasuke obyainin EMS.....maybe he wants to steal them......
    i forgot to throw in that also...because if we see in the flash back his eternal ms is on his left eye....but his left eye isnt shown and im lead to believe he doesnt have a left eye....or maybe he is like kakashi and covers it up while not using it because it consumes lots of chakra

also i left out the tailed beasts on accident...completely slipped my mind. Im sure he also wants them under his control

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    Gameboy, what I think phixion is saying is that Tobi is Madara in a way. I think what he is saying is that Tobi is not Madara in his own body. From what I can tell it would be like Madara is safe in a hideout while controlling Tobi. Kind of like a 30% clone. then when he speaks its actually Madara speaking, therefor the translation would still be true. I personally don't believe this, however I think it is possible.
    Madara is controlling tobi, but not in a go do this way, in an actual control over his entire body and mind way. The 30% clone would also explain why he has the sharingan.

Again I don't believe this to be true, I'm just clarifying what I think a previous post meant.
    First of all, thanks for the help instead of just bashing. I wasn't thinking of the 30% Clone jutsu of Pein. I was more thinking that Madara might just have containers walking around wich he can take over. Something like Nagato becoming Pein. The personallity and power change.

I was thinking that Madara just took over Tobi at that moment. This might explain why Deidara strangled him. Uchiha Madara seems far to serious to just let himself be strangled and act so goofy. I think he is still somewhere hiding in the shadows and using Tobi as a medium. I'm not claiming Tobi is not Madara, but I think Madara communicates with Tobi and uses him.

I think Madara wants to gather as much strength as he can, MS's and Bijuus, so he can destroy Konoha completely. He has already failed once that we know of. He probably intended to use Orochimaru to test the strength of the village with his invasion but this seems unlikely, very unlikely. So unlikely that I should delete what I just wrote, but I am married to those words, Whore or not she's coming home with me. Who knows what Madara wants I care is that he sheds crazy amounts of blood for whatever he's doing. He's probably planning to rob a blood bank, he's gonna be pissed when he finds that they are out of O negative, unless he wants AIDS.
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

I thought he would get naruto and try to like unseal the kyuubi or something and attack konoha because he lost that battle....if thats what the plan is already not sure

Madera wants all of the tailed beast remember when he said that he needed all of them to regain the full power of his sharingan.

I am pretty sure, Madara wants to free Kyubi from the seal and get his pet back and as far as i think, he doesnt care whether Itachi get EMS or not and if Sasuke dies or not. All Madara wants is his Kyubi back and probably attack Konoha.