Page 50 of 154 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast
    I also tend to think that Madara wants to control the 9 beasts. I'm not sold on the getting extra eternal mangekyou though. I think it is more likely that he wants to establish some sort of village or shinobi nation of his own because of how he lost to the first hokage. This also kind of goes along with how akatski wants to monopolize the market for war and shinobi contracts for service and the like.

madara said sumthin about "the sharingan's true power ....my power.....madara's power"....
    the sense in which he said it makes me believe he lost his powers sumhow n wants to regain it......don't know how but i'd guess it has sumthing to do with all the tailed beats n itachi or sasuke obyainin EMS.....maybe he wants to steal them......

Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    madara said sumthin about "the sharingan's true power ....my power.....madara's power"....
    the sense in which he said it makes me believe he lost his powers sumhow n wants to regain it......don't know how but i'd guess it has sumthing to do with all the tailed beats n itachi or sasuke obyainin EMS.....maybe he wants to steal them......
    well that's an interesting point you bring up and i think i know the answer to it. recently we learned that the MS true purpose is to control the kyuubi. well we also learned that madara had the EMS, and once had the kyuubi under his control, until it was sealed in naruto. so i think that madara will only be able to attain his full power, when he gets the kyuubi, so that's why he's extracting all the bijuus. pein wants to create a new jutsu and madara wants the kyuubi. with all the bijuus collected pein and madara will get what they want.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

i read a theory about the tengu who started the uchiha clan... it said that madara was supposed 2 be taken over by his father so he sealed with the 9 tails power. so my theory is that madara has figured out away 2 take control of his father's power and wants to release him. According to the theory i read, to release the king of tengu, u need 3 users of the mangekyu sharingan using the 3 special powers (tsukuyomi, amaterasu, and susanoo [susanoo being a special taijutsu that causes a severe windstorm]) and the power of the 9 tailed fox. which is why i believe madara finds it most important 2 stress the capture. tell me what u think. here's the url for the theory i read: The Dark History of Uchiha: The Bloodline of Tengu <SPOILERS WILL GET YOU BANNED> - Naruto Forums

HE'S BACK!!!!!! I thought he was gone for good, but he's still got his hooks in the minds of some ppl!!!

Anyway, since you're new to the forum (I suppose), "That" theory was recently disproven. The true purpose of the sharingan was to control the Kyuubi and nothing else. The reason for there being 3 Uchihas was so that Itachi would attempt to take Sasuke's eyes. No "Him" involved whatsoever.

I don't think madara really cars about the Akatsuki. Maybe at the end he'll betray everyone. As we all know he probably even tricked Itachi, but i think he is really after Sasuke. He even knows Sasuke is stronger than Itachi.

Madara was a gf!

why does every decent thread have to be ruined by "that which cannot be spoken."

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    y r ppl srill mentioning the 't***u' it has been proven wrong
    2 get back on topic i doubt the stuff about EMSx2 but im sure madara needs kyubi for his ambitions

Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    alright we know that madara was the first uchiha to discover MS and the eternal MS by stealing his brother's....perhaps he wants to steal another eternal MS to see if something uber happens or just to have 2x eternal MS's

please explain if you think something different
    hey maybe, if tobi is madara, he combined his eyes into one eye so he has a double power sharingan lol maybe then if he gets more eyes he will have an ultimate eye lol

Where will he get another ems? Madara shows great Interest in sasukes development. Sasuke currently has regular sharingan. Madara already had the most uber sharingan and still failed against the first hokage.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?