Page 4 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    if tobi is obito and zetsu was the one who save obito then that means that tobi/obito would be zetsu's disciple/subordinate. now the question you have to ask yourself isn't why didn't tobi join akatsuki when it was formed but rather when did zetsu join akatsuki?
    Isn't that what I asked? :smile
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~

Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~

Rainbow

Quote Originally Posted by BabiiAdaa View Post
    I just thought about this out of no where, but if Tobi really is Obito, He'd be as old as Kakashi, and some Akatsuki members like Itachi possibly wasn't even born. If that's the case, why didn't Tobi join when Akatsuki was made and stuff instead of being recruited to join after Sasori dies?
    Well.. How would you feel it you were smashed by some rocks?
    Tobito was in the hospital or something maby

Tobi with his personality would have joked about being coped up in the hospital for so long though. Plus, in Naruto world, they have weird jutsus that would have probably healed Tobito in less than one day.

Rainbow

I totally disagree on this theory

Agree:
    yes Tobi does act like Obito and he does wear an orange object on his face BUT!

Disagree:
    sure Tobi and Obito have a lot in common but con sider the facts and look at this manga scan and look at Tobi: http://hvo.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/01_1.jpg look the same direction as Tobi and see what side that is it's his RIGHT NOT his LEFT! and he was crushed by BOULDERS AND ROCKS HOW COULD HE SURVIE IT!!I found this info on search.com (I don't put all my hope into this site because of all the fan references)

It's unknown if and how Obito would have become Tobi, but at the time of Obito's apparent death, Akatsuki had at least two members who were highly skilled at the preservation of a body's abilities after death; Orochimaru and Sasori. Fans speculate that if he is in fact Tobi, he could be the third Mangekyō Sharingan user that Itachi mentions

and no the third Mangekyō Sharingan user is a girl and Tobi is "a good BOY" but that arguement is for another time.
    Last edited by Tobi_2.0; 07-18-2007 at 10:09 PM.
    "Deidara-Sempai!"~Tobi

TOBI=TOBI | OBITO=OBITO

If Tobi was Obito--Masashi would have to do a hell of a lot of explaining.

Like...Tobi'd have atleast a half Sharigan, wouldn't he? What the hell's the deal with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi_2.0 View Post
    http://hvo.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/01_1.jpg look the same direction as Tobi and see what side that is it's his RIGHT NOT his LEFT!
    Sorry, I totally went blank when I read this. Could you explain this a bit more clearer?

Rainbow

Quote Originally Posted by Chairz View Post
    If Tobi was Obito--Masashi would have to do a hell of a lot of explaining.

Like...Tobi'd have atleast a half Sharigan, wouldn't he? What the hell's the deal with that?

yes I agree to that and from the interviews with a lot of manga artists they don't want to explain any more then needed or spend more time on a character then they feel need be

yeah what the hell is up with that
    "Deidara-Sempai!"~Tobi

TOBI=TOBI | OBITO=OBITO

Maybe manga artists don't know what will happen and didn't expect it to happen? After all, they just make up things, and draw whatever their boss tells them to do. Also, if Masashi WILL explain, it would be through the manga. (another chapter or to with Tobi explaining what happened to him after being smushed)

Rainbow

Most mangaka should have what they want lined up. All they need is the stuff inbetween---even if it means having characters they don't wanna' explain about that need to be.
    At the moment--Naruto's losing tons of its original fans because Masashi either refuses to explain what the hell he's doing through his work--or it's just boring.
    Tobi is a big thing in there--along with the Akatsuki leader. Hahah.

Quote Originally Posted by BabiiAdaa View Post
    Sorry, I totally went blank when I read this. Could you explain this a bit more clearer?
    yes you see when looking at pictures your right is their left unless it is a picture of their back so Tobi' eye hole is on his right side not his left
    "Deidara-Sempai!"~Tobi

TOBI=TOBI | OBITO=OBITO