Page 43 of 154 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ndes View Post
    weve recently learned that tobi is madara and most people probably think he was just acting as a stupid newcomer in order to hide his identity and divert suspicion and that his true personality is shown here:
    Naruto 364 | Read naruto chapter 364 manga online
    but then we see this situation.
    Naruto 380 | Read naruto chapter 380 manga online
    Naruto 380 | Read naruto chapter 380 manga online
    hes back to the stupid tobi image, but why? there is no akatsuki to watch him. why should he be trying to fool konoha? he'll have to go godmode anyway if he wants to survive this so why dont dropp the goofy attitude?
    Um i would think that would be self explanatory. People who are supposed to be dead shouldnt be walking around. An Konoha is actively hunting Akatsuki now, imagine if they found out Madra was its founder. No he knows that he has to remain hidden to survive.

I wonder if Kisame knows his identity.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

@Ndes

Madara's in hiding. He doesn't want to be seen, caught, recognized. The man wants to remain incognito. Best way to do that: wear a mask, act unlike yourself and fool everyone around you into thinking you're not the ultimate badass. Get them to think you're the idiot that rivals Mr Bean.

Oh, and get a name change and haircut. It'll make you all the more unrecognizable.

I'm gonna stick with the Tobi=Konohamaru theory. It makes more sense.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

My question is, how exactly would Konoha know who he is with or without the mask.

In his current confrontation with the Konoha gang, they don't know who he is, granted he has the mask on. But since nobody alive today was there 50 yrs ago, no one can say exactly what Madara looks like. All he has to do is deactivate his Sharingan, and he'd look like a regular joe with dark hair. Eternal Mangekyou doesn't mean the Mangekyou is on all the time. I see nothing to suggest that he can't turn off his Sharingan like any other Uchiha can.

I think Tobi plays the fool to fool everybody about his importance at Akatsuki, I am just puzzled as to why he acted like that when only he and Zetsu were there seeing as Zetsu already knows his true identity.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Veteran Member
    one reason he might be acting is he is just trying to buy time...he obviously has interest in sasuke

another possibility is that this is just how tobi is.....plays around alot, even in serious situations

or a mixture of both

why does nobody write comments from the last chapter I got even more confused ;( (cry)
    ^_^

Banned
    I KNOW EXACTLY HOW WE CAN FIND OUT WHO TOBI IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we can all wait for the manga's to come out.

Good theory right!

Quote Originally Posted by jaywise86 View Post
    I KNOW EXACTLY HOW WE CAN FIND OUT WHO TOBI IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we can all wait for the manga's to come out.

Good theory right!
    i think you've got the right idea.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I wonder if Kisame knows his identity.
    yeah, right now kisame is the only guy left in akatsuki who might not know

Um i would think that would be self explanatory. People who are supposed to be dead shouldnt be walking around. An Konoha is actively hunting Akatsuki now, imagine if they found out Madra was its founder. No he knows that he has to remain hidden to survive.
    i repeat myself. i agree madara probably wants to hide his identity. my problem is that from my point of view his behaviour just doesnt serve this purpose and so im guessing what other purpose it might have.