Page 42 of 154 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ndes View Post
    you are taking my words out of context. when is said "this" i meant what i described the sentence before: "imagine he would stand there like sasuke making short punchlines and behaving generally arrogant." This is what doesnt hint towards him being madara. you might argue that his goofy behaviour also doesnt hint in that direction. thats correct but it doesnt answer the question about why he is acting this way if he could behave like he usually likes to do.
    lol your confusing me. You want me to explain why hes acting goofy and stupid right? Okay, i'll try again. Madara is acting goofy and stupid so nobody knows his true self. Hope i got it right this time.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

i personally am a supporter of the tobi=evolved obito theory. that doesnt mean im 100% sure, i respect the arguments supporters of tobi=/obito have brought up and i agree that the tobito theory is not based on hard evidence but rather on hints and probabilities. id be disappointed if tobi turned out to have no connection to obito but id accept it.
    however making so strong comments like
    could really make you look stupid if things dont turn out the way you thought they would. unlike the real world fiction created by one guy doesnt tolerate denialism once the truth is uncovered.
    Funny, this could make you look even more stupid if it didn't happen. If a theory doesn't have "hard evidence"(Or any at all), has little hints, and few probabilties, what does your common sense tell you? That it is not true. Important things in Shonen Manga are very heavily hinted. Is it a cool idea? Of course, why not, but that's why people just don't want to let go of it. Trust me, I'm not losing sleep over this.

This theory is very silly, and actually there are about only 2 members in this thread that are actually arguing that Tobi is Obito. Why? Because the obvious facts, and evidence against Obito got to all the other users. There is no reason in believing Tobi is Obito, nor Tobi = Tobi, because even if he was using Obito's body, he'd still be Madara.

You should always looks for both likelyness and common sense in a theory, not just possibilities, because with possibilites we can come up with tons of BS threads that you yourself will think they're stupid, but they're possible... I'll tech you something about common sense, and why it is always wise to use it:

If I theorized that Sai is an Uchiha because he has Jet Black hair and Jet Black Eyes, has been missing for a long time and has a col attitude, is that possible? yes, and it has as much hints and probabilities as the Tobi = Obito theory, which are not much. With common sense you can easily deduce that Sai is not an Uchiha, ecause it has alot of holes and some contradictions. Same with the Obitobi, buit people always managed to carefully avoid them.

I'd avise you to get off that boat, and start thinking about something trhat would actually happen,

Just trying to be nice.

-Florox.
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

Quote Originally Posted by live-up2sasuke View Post
    The chnaces that Madara took Obito's body is very high.... he's basically acting a bi like Obito.... I guesss something like that.
    He is not acting like Obito. Besides' he's revealing to Team Konoha that he's Madara, or at least he's acting like Madara. Read carefully the last chapters Madara was in. Very high chances? Ha! I'd like you to mention some. People, he was acint goofy like that, because Kishimoto didn't want to reveal to us, the readers, that he's Madara, so that would make the story more interesting.

Basic story writing technique. Also, Ndes, Gameboy made a very clear post as to why he's acting goofy, you should re-read his old post once again, it made a lot of sense. A bit too much to not be understood. Either you didn't read that post well, or you're just trying to be annoying. It is very obvious that he's Madara.
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

Simple answer. He obviously hides his identity form most akatsuki members as well as everyone. This=he does not want most Akatsuki members to know his identity, meaning to them he is known as goofy Tobi. This is because if you are seeking secrecy in any organisation then, its not a good idea to let everyone of your members know your true identity. Obviously the less members who know his identity, the less likely his true identity is to be leaked to everyone, which is why only the 'high ranking members' like Pein and Zetsu know Tobi as Madara. After all that is why he calls himself Tobi, not Madara, he wants to hide his identity to prevent Konoha second guessing his Plans and thrawting him. And this is why Kishi says he hid within the shadows of his own organisation.
    LOL, I thought this was pretty obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    Simple answer. He obviously hides his identity form most akatsuki members as well as everyone. This=he does not want most Akatsuki members to know his identity, meaning to them he is known as goofy Tobi. This is because if you are seeking secrecy in any organisation then, its not a good idea to let everyone of your members know your true identity. Obviously the less members who know his identity, the less likely his true identity is to be leaked to everyone, which is why only the 'high ranking members' like Pein and Zetsu know Tobi as Madara. After all that is why he calls himself Tobi, not Madara, he wants to hide his identity to prevent Konoha second guessing his Plans and thrawting him. And this is why Kishi says he hid within the shadows of his own organisation.
    LOL, I thought this was pretty obvious.
    How do you explain this picture http://myweb.cableone.net/paulbee/naruto_ch280_p19.jpg
    In this scene Tobi is play-acting in front of Zetsu, and Zetsu seems to not know he's the Boss.
    Last edited by paulbee; 02-10-2008 at 11:28 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    How do you explain this picturehttp://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2..._ch280_p19.jpg

In this scene Tobi is play-acting in front of Zetsu, and Zetsu seems to not know he's the Boss.
    This could be that Zetsu knows that Madara is the true leader of Akatsuki but doesn't know what he looks like, or it could be Kishi didn't think everything through at that point

The voice actor on Shippuuden makes me laugh, how can you ever take that voice seriously
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

Kakashi has always been acting too. Shinobi are not supposed to expose everything about themselves. It's to protect themselves.

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyki Mikk Kyou View Post
    Kakashi has always been acting too. Shinobi are not supposed to expose everything about themselves. It's to protect themselves.
    the why did he dropp the fassade in chapter 364?

the why did he dropp the fassade in chapter 364?
    uh, lets see....

1. Pains identity is shown, not the hologram this time.

2. Konans identity is shown, not the hologram this time.

3. Tobi discusses his goal.

Do you think all this would happen with the goofy tobi? I think not. Tobi dropped the act because it was obviously not necessary.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?