Page 23 of 154 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast
    i think it might be possible that madara some how created the tailed beasts in some manner took part in it. or maybe he captured the tailed beasts and used them in some evil plot. maybe this is what tobi means that he will capture the tailed beasts just like madara and use them as a weapon/the machine just as madara did in the past. this would explain how the kyubi knew of madara and why he would think his chakra was sinister

No, the tailed beasts are large masses of chakra, they were created by individual countries as superweapons during the Great Ninja War. Nowhere does it say that Madara had anything to do with it. All we know is that Madara's chakra is more sinister than Kyubi's, which means that Kyubi had known Madara in the past. That's all.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    No, the tailed beasts are large masses of chakra, they were created by individual countries as superweapons during the Great Ninja War. Nowhere does it say that Madara had anything to do with it. All we know is that Madara's chakra is more sinister than Kyubi's, which means that Kyubi had known Madara in the past. That's all.
    last i remember the bijuu werent created by the hidden villages.
    The villages attempted to capture them and use them as weapons.
    they are living entities.

This is a theory I follow strongly. Please take a look at it if you haven't yet. It's extremely interesting: http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576

Quote Originally Posted by milesshen View Post
    This is a theory I follow strongly. Please take a look at it if you haven't yet. It's extremely interesting: http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576
    eff this has no basis in fact. its like seeing a picture of the pope standing next to st peters cross and calling him a satanist,
    btw st peter was crucified upside down so his cross is a invert regular cross

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Yea, the foundation for this theory isn't perfect but lots of things do make sense. Look at the spoiler pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    last i remember the bijuu werent created by the hidden villages.
    The villages attempted to capture them and use them as weapons.
    they are living entities.
    Yea, you're right, my bad. The countries wanted to capture them and use them as superweapons.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

tobi is not the leader of akatsuki but it is better as the master mind. 80% tobi is obito since he has the sharingan on his left eye. but its all theories we just have to wait. one thing i know............he seems to be more powerfull compared to itachi

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    well actually i didnt say he himself is dumb i said the theory is dumb and he himself knows that it's full of holes, it has just way too many holes it lacks logic. If something it's illogical then isnt the proper term for it "dumb"? like women they are so illogical thus lmao jk no serious that was a bad joke, i just had to do it.

This is not true. It's never said that madara fought the 1st hokage. Madara has hardly been mentioned, its more likely that he knew the 4th since apparently he met the Kyuubi at some point and the village didnt get attacked by the Kyuubi until the 4th had to sacrifice himself, thus unless Madara some how met the Kyuubi elsewhere, then i'd say he should be about the 4th's age. However this is an unsupported guess, based on that the only reported instance of the Kyuubi showing up before Naruto started was in the attack on Konoha.
    the nine tails has exsisted for years before it attacked konoha. i remember ebisu saying something to the effect of it escaping the last before it was sealed again
    Last edited by thsv; 10-25-2007 at 07:30 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the hidden smog villager View Post
    the nine tails has exsisted for years before it attacked konoha. i remember ebisu saying something to the effect of it escaping the last before it was sealed again
    I didnt say that it didnt exist did i?

I said that the only instance of the Kyuubi appearing that has been made official is when he attacked Konoha. I know that the Kyuubi didnt just appear out of thin air just to attack Konoha, its a living entity like the other bijuus.