Page 22 of 154 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast
    Hello!!! I don't Know what to think, Tobi is a mysterious person in the chapter 364 he show up a new part of his personality he can be a calculating person because the way he talked to the Leader (Pain) was kind of demanding...
    UchihaGirl

What I don't understand is how Pein keeps her mouths closed while Tobi talks to him that way, like Tobi being superior than him...
    I misses some line like "That's not the way to talk to me" or something like that, leaving clear who is the Leader there, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by gohanex999 View Post
    Imo I really doubt it More likely Obito than anything, Uchiha Madara has a completely different hairstyle. Its like Sasukes but over-growth and way longer..
    Where did you see this? I've only seen his name spoken in the manga by the Kyuubi and Tobi, and nothing more.

Don't ask me why, but I just find that the Tobi = Madara theory pretty stupid...

He was the first person to have Sharingan 150 years back, he is very powerful, why would he be bothering going undercover and acting goofy? It's just not an Uchiha's style...
    he cant have been the first to have the sharingan. the clan wouldnt have gotten that big in only 150 years. and when does the manga say madara is 150, all the manga says about madara is that his chakra is sinister, go back and read chapter 309. thats all madara is mentioned until this recent chapter. it doesnt say anywhere that he fought the shodai hokage. for all we know the kyubi met madara during the fight where yondaime dies. oh and if anyone says to go to a narutofan forum thread about the dark history of the uchiha, thats a fan fic pretty much. also to k-oz my bad my cousin meant to say this power instead of the power of me but i still think it could be madara but prolly someone else entirely new

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Madara seems to have lived a long time ago, and Obito seems quite dead.

I like K-oz's theory of a new guy stealing sharingan and Kakashi kicking his ass.
    My pants are on break right now.

Why do I like Naruto?

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by ryusukai1990 View Post
    he cant have been the first to have the sharingan. the clan wouldnt have gotten that big in only 150 years. and when does the manga say madara is 150, all the manga says about madara is that his chakra is sinister, go back and read chapter 309. thats all madara is mentioned until this recent chapter. it doesnt say anywhere that he fought the shodai hokage. for all we know the kyubi met madara during the fight where yondaime dies. oh and if anyone says to go to a narutofan forum thread about the dark history of the uchiha, thats a fan fic pretty much. also to k-oz my bad my cousin meant to say this power instead of the power of me but i still think it could be madara but prolly someone else entirely new
    i think i know where the confusion stems from. we're assuming that madara lived around the same time as the first hokage. the uchiha clan probably exsisted before konoha was created and were drafted into konaha by the first. also remember that not all member of the clan can awaken the sharingan, just a select few, more than likely only those who can count madara as one of their ancestors

and by the way kakuze was the one who fought the first hokage

Don't ask me why, but I just find that the Tobi = Madara theory pretty stupid...

He was the first person to have Sharingan 150 years back, he is very powerful, why would he be bothering going undercover and acting goofy? It's just not an Uchiha's style...
    i agree with you on the tobi = madara thing, but as to uchihas not being goofy, have you never heard of uchiha obito. check out the manga 238 to 244 i think. kakashi attitude today i in reverence to obito

Quote Originally Posted by the hidden smog villager View Post
    i think i know where the confusion stems from. we're assuming that madara lived around the same time as the first hokage. the uchiha clan probably exsisted before konoha was created and were drafted into konaha by the first. also remember that not all member of the clan can awaken the sharingan, just a select few, more than likely only those who can count madara as one of their ancestors

and by the way kakuze was the one who fought the first hokage
    one of the replies earlier said that madara fought the shodai hokage, and some ppl even thinnk that the statues in the valley of the end were the shodai and madara. we can assume all we want about madara and obito but since kishi hasnt developed those points we're just trying to grab smoke

made by [DFX]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw_Chimaera View Post
    I think it is a bit harsh to be calling a person dumb because they have theories that disagree with yours. As far as facts go we'll all have to see the truth as the series goes on, but IMO you need to at least let fellow fans have their theories without resorting to bashing.
    well actually i didnt say he himself is dumb i said the theory is dumb and he himself knows that it's full of holes, it has just way too many holes it lacks logic. If something it's illogical then isnt the proper term for it "dumb"? like women they are so illogical thus lmao jk no serious that was a bad joke, i just had to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    remember when kakazu told kakashi that the last difficult battle he fought was with the 1st hokage?

madara fought the 1st hokage, which means he lived in that period.

kakashi was shocked and replyed "That was over 150 years ago when the 1st was alive!! that means you really are immortal!!"
    This is not true. It's never said that madara fought the 1st hokage. Madara has hardly been mentioned, its more likely that he knew the 4th since apparently he met the Kyuubi at some point and the village didnt get attacked by the Kyuubi until the 4th had to sacrifice himself, thus unless Madara some how met the Kyuubi elsewhere, then i'd say he should be about the 4th's age. However this is an unsupported guess, based on that the only reported instance of the Kyuubi showing up before Naruto started was in the attack on Konoha.

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    well actually i didnt say he himself is dumb i said the theory is dumb and he himself knows that it's full of holes, it has just way too many holes it lacks logic. If something it's illogical then isnt the proper term for it "dumb"? like women they are so illogical thus lmao jk no serious that was a bad joke, i just had to do it.

This is not true. It's never said that madara fought the 1st hokage. Madara has hardly been mentioned, its more likely that he knew the 4th since apparently he met the Kyuubi at some point and the village didnt get attacked by the Kyuubi until the 4th had to sacrifice himself, thus unless Madara some how met the Kyuubi elsewhere, then i'd say he should be about the 4th's age. However this is an unsupported guess, based on that the only reported instance of the Kyuubi showing up before Naruto started was in the attack on Konoha.

thank you i've been trying to say that everywhere, i even started a thread now
    ppl need to stop reading in too deep

made by [DFX]