Page 151 of 154 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1533
    Sat in the Chair Lolz ArmChairANBU's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    He is not Shisui, because Shisui was Itachi's friend who wanted to protect Konoha, So when Itachi sensed and sought out Tobi/Madara, he would have sensed Shisui instead.

Finally, why would Shisui have Zetsu Parts?
    I am saying that Shisui fooled Itachi.Itachi is not some perfect guy and remember Tobi did say that Itachi didn't find all his secrets and that if he had then Tobi would have been dead when he looked into Sasuke's sharingan

Another possibilty could be that it is quite possible that Madara was alive at the time of Naruto's birth as he seemed to be aware of 'him' and therefore Itachi actually met the real Madara. Tobi killed Madara??

shisui needs zetsu parts as he had his arm taken from him

Anyway, lets see how it pans out , as I said above I don't see any one else being credible.
    the other options are Uchiha Izuna and Uchiha Kagami and neither has any impact for me as their characters have not been shown (as of now)

ive been thinking about his here and there over the last few years.. and have never really considered posting it until now.. and I havent had the chance to go through all 101 pages of the thread to see if anyone else has connected the dots like this. so if this has been mentioned in parts before I apologize

I've come to the conclusion that tobi is an combination of:
    a) a zetsu clone or clones (seeing his body parts are replaceable)
    b) obito's right eye (the one that was supposedly lost when he died)
    c) a piece of madara's personality implanted into the zetsu clone

tobi's phasing/teleporting power is likely something specifically related to obito's right eye. There's a reason we've never seen tobi use that eyes' mangekou.. the pattern will likely be an exact match for kakashi's. and tobi does have quite an impressive collection of sharingan As far as we know, the mission where obito died was before naruto was born.

Given that edo-madara knew about the moons eye plan and thought he had gotten revived with rinne tensei instead of imperf world res is where the piece of madara's soul implanted in a zetsu clone comes in (which also helps understand the way tobi's body tends to fall apart and manages to regenerate itself)

I wouldn't be shocked if kishi throws us a curveball on the truth behind it all. But given the clues he's left over the years, its how I am connecting the dots.
    come fight my brute here

^ I don't think it's obito's eye at all.
    1st of all he had 2 from which the left one was uzed for izanagi.
    With his right eye we know tobi can:
    -Use a porwerfull genjutsu to completely controll someone (4th mizukage and even kurama)
    -Teleport, since his space/time ninjutsu with the whole other dimension seems eye-related

Kakashi is only able to plant hypnotic suggestions into an opponent, copy others, preform some genjutsus and predict an opponent's moves. And It's not like he's inproficient in using the sharingan, since even itachi acknowledged Kakashi's superior proficiency with the Sharingan compared to most true Sharingan wielders.

None of their main abilities match. And I'm not even sure if I can agree with ur statement that tobi has a nice collection of sharingans... If u're talking about the 6pop-controlled tailed beasts, those were all the same eyes (tobi's). That's kinda obvious, since they also had a rinnegan (which Tobi desperatly wanted from Nagato's corpse & were the only pair in existence, apart from maybe madara's which might be the same pair since tobi said he gave nagato the rinnegan and that they were his in the 1st place)
    And even IF he does have some sort of "collection", why would he bother picking up obito's probably crushed eye from under the rocks (god know's where), if he could have gotten them when he helped itachi whipe out the Uchiha-clan?

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    ^ I don't think it's obito's eye at all.
    1st of all he had 2 from which the left one was uzed for izanagi.
    With his right eye we know tobi can:
    -Use a porwerfull genjutsu to completely controll someone (4th mizukage and even kurama)
    -Teleport, since his space/time ninjutsu with the whole other dimension seems eye-related

Kakashi is only able to plant hypnotic suggestions into an opponent, copy others, preform some genjutsus and predict an opponent's moves. And It's not like he's inproficient in using the sharingan, since even itachi acknowledged Kakashi's superior proficiency with the Sharingan compared to most true Sharingan wielders.

None of their main abilities match. And I'm not even sure if I can agree with ur statement that tobi has a nice collection of sharingans... If u're talking about the 6pop-controlled tailed beasts, those were all the same eyes (tobi's). That's kinda obvious, since they also had a rinnegan (which Tobi desperatly wanted from Nagato's corpse & were the only pair in existence, apart from maybe madara's which might be the same pair since tobi said he gave nagato the rinnegan and that they were his in the 1st place)
    And even IF he does have some sort of "collection", why would he bother picking up obito's probably crushed eye from under the rocks (god know's where), if he could have gotten them when he helped itachi whipe out the Uchiha-clan?
    if i remember correctly, there is a page in the manga with tobi having a dead donzo(sp) on a table with a wall full of sharingans behind him...

Who is Tobi?

In my opinion Tobi is Madara's evil will that permeated into a living organism. Kind of like what Sasuke is turning into right now. Sasuke's hatred has transformed him into someone else. Madara who through hatred surpassed the power of the Sharingan to the Rinnegan and through his hatred also tapped into the power of the Senju clan, when Madara fought Hashirama Senju at the valley of end. Madara didn’t die until sometime after Nagato (Pain) was implanted with Madara’s eyes. (Just my Opinion)Tobi’s and Madara’s Plan was for Pain to eventually be powered up enough to make Tobi and Madara back whole again, with the power of the Rinnegan using the technique(Rinne tensei no justu) . It’s funny that Tobi has not used the MS anytime in the series and he hints to Kakashi that he is a shell of his former self. Tobi is the epitome of Madara’s evil will or what Madara’s evil power accumulated into it. Whatever Tobi is he is connected to Madara in one way, shape or form. I just don’t know how? The statement Tobi made to the Kages if I’m not mistaken is that he want to be made complete or made whole.

I think it could easily be Uchiha Kagami for the following reasons.

1- His hair matches.
    2- His time/space ability makes a lot of sense being that he was a pupil of the 2nd Hokage who we know was knoen for his space/time ninjutsu.
    3- His knowledge of edo tensei being able to be used by the 2nd. As a pupil of the 2nd it makes sense that he would know what the 2nd could do.
    4- Look at the panel with Sarutobi saying, "We've driven..."
    Spoiler!

Notice who is not with him and who is with him from the group of the 2nd Hokage's pupils. Homura, Koharu, and Torifu are standing alongside Hiruzen. Kagami and Danzo are not. It makes sense that Danzo wouldn't be there because he was probably inside of an Orochimaru test tube. Kagami doesn't have a reason to not be there except that he's an uchiha...you know, the clan of people who hate konoha?
    5- He is old enough to have known Madara after his battle with the 1st and to make a plan with him.

Quote Originally Posted by sdw_WindStyle View Post
    I think it could easily be Uchiha Kagami for the following reasons.

1- His hair matches.
    2- His time/space ability makes a lot of sense being that he was a pupil of the 2nd Hokage who we know was knoen for his space/time ninjutsu.
    3- His knowledge of edo tensei being able to be used by the 2nd. As a pupil of the 2nd it makes sense that he would know what the 2nd could do.
    4- Look at the panel with Sarutobi saying, "We've driven..."
    Spoiler!

Notice who is not with him and who is with him from the group of the 2nd Hokage's pupils. Homura, Koharu, and Torifu are standing alongside Hiruzen. Kagami and Danzo are not. It makes sense that Danzo wouldn't be there because he was probably inside of an Orochimaru test tube. Kagami doesn't have a reason to not be there except that he's an uchiha...you know, the clan of people who hate konoha?
    5- He is old enough to have known Madara after his battle with the 1st and to make a plan with him.
    I wouldn't call them his pupils (beside Hiruzen), rather it was a team that was protecting him at the peace meeting between Cloud and Leaf ?

For those who have forgotten how he looks like ;P:
    Spoiler!

Danzou and Hiruzen were the same age (?), but Danzou looked, at least to me, much younger, probably thanks to Hashirama's cells. When people were still saying that Danzou is Tobi, one of their most used clues, was the wrinkles, black hair, age(?) which both of them had similar. In a way, Kagami fulfills that purpose as well... he might be dead though (in the war, massacre, on a mission etc.),

I doubt that it's him, but every Uchiha with their name mentioned, had some higher purpose in the story, for example: Shisui, Madara, Obito (well this guy was the least important). It's possible that Kagami as well, perhaps he is the Black Zetsu ? On the other hand he wasn't refereed directly like those mentioned above.

Initiate
    no cause everyone would have already guessed that

Initiate
    I dont think that Tobi = Obito, because in that fight with Konan, Tobi used Izanagi and lost one of his eyes. Obito only had one because Kakashi took the other. If Tobi was Obito, then he would only have had one eye not two. Plus his eyes resemble Madara's, but those arent Madara's original eyes, their his brothers...

^tobi has like a bagilllion sharingans