Page 150 of 154 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1533
    Tobi, who he is or is not:

1) Not Madara (literal)...Madara id dead
    2) Not Madara's brother...Wouldn't need Zetsu Parts
    3) Not Obito...Age is wrong
    4) NOt Sasuke's dad...Itachi killed him
    5) Not a non Uchiha...His knowledge of Uchiha secretes, plus his Sharingan abilities rule this out

I think the answer is becoming more obvious and hard to deny. Tobi is a special Zetsu clone, infused with Madara's chakra (Recognized by the Kyuubi), Infused with Madara's memories, Infused with Madara's Will. He may or may not have Madara's DNA.

Open to question is whether or not he is still loyal to the original Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic View Post
    Tobi's True Identity, @POW: He also believed he should have been the 2nd rikudou. Maybe this is what Tobi is referencing to.

Spoiler!
    Completely disagree. The first Rikudo was SO6P, The second was Madara. Tobi acting as or for Madara merely claimed that role.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Well, the way I see it at this point is that Tobi was using Madara's name for reputation and the fear the name would bring. What I am more interested in at this point is that he would have to be a member of the Uchiha clan to be able to use the Sharigean, used Izanagi, replaced his eye with one of Nagato's rinnegan eyes and was able to give all those dead Jinchūriki one sharigean and one Rinnegan, so... that only leaves one question. Which Uchiha clan member is he?

EPIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    Well, the way I see it at this point is that Tobi was using Madara's name for reputation and the fear the name would bring. What I am more interested in at this point is that he would have to be a member of the Uchiha clan to be able to use the Sharigean, used Izanagi, replaced his eye with one of Nagato's rinnegan eyes and was able to give all those dead Jinchūriki one sharigean and one Rinnegan, so... that only leaves one question. Which Uchiha clan member is he?
    Tobi doesn't have to be an actual Uchiha. He could easily be an Uchiha Zetsu Clone ( obvious because of the Zetsu parts in his body), with or without some Uchiha DNA. If he were a clone without Uchiha DNA, he'd need to have an Uchiha's Chakra.

Obviously Tobi and Madara Know each other and worked together, so Madara obviously created Tobi.

My conclusion: Tobi is a special Zetsu clone who was created by Madara to carry out His (Madara's) plans, and to ensure that Nagato revives Madara. He may or May not have Madara's DNA, but he certainly does have Madara's Chakra.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Tobi doesn't have to be an actual Uchiha. He could easily be an Uchiha Zetsu Clone ( obvious because of the Zetsu parts in his body), with or without some Uchiha DNA. If he were a clone without Uchiha DNA, he'd need to have an Uchiha's Chakra.

Obviously Tobi and Madara Know each other and worked together, so Madara obviously created Tobi.

My conclusion: Tobi is a special Zetsu clone who was created by Madara to carry out His (Madara's) plans, and to ensure that Nagato revives Madara. He may or May not have Madara's DNA, but he certainly does have Madara's Chakra.
    Certainly within the realm of pausible, they do have similar hair? Zetsu background is still up in the air... So the idea is that Madara made the clone before his fight with the First Hokage where he died and the clone went on acting like Madara and then figured out he was a clone and then grew a mindless 1st Hokage to grow his cells and use them to have both a Rinnegan and sharigean? And since he is a clone that is why he called himself no one? Huh... certainly an interesting theory without a doubt.

but what about his ability to become intangible? While Zetsu can travel underground similar to a plant?(not really similar just the appearance of a plant, it doesnt mean intangibility? Secret Zetsu ability? And does Tobi have Zetsu bits in him? I dont really remember that but have been wrong before

Hmm, I need to think about this one a bit more... XD

EPIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    Certainly within the realm of pausible, they do have similar hair? Zetsu background is still up in the air... So the idea is that Madara made the clone before his fight with the First Hokage where he died and the clone went on acting like Madara and then figured out he was a clone and then grew a mindless 1st Hokage to grow his cells and use them to have both a Rinnegan and sharigean? And since he is a clone that is why he called himself no one? Huh... certainly an interesting theory without a doubt.

but what about his ability to become intangible? While Zetsu can travel underground similar to a plant?(not really similar just the appearance of a plant, it doesnt mean intangibility? Secret Zetsu ability? And does Tobi have Zetsu bits in him? I dont really remember that but have been wrong before

Hmm, I need to think about this one a bit more... XD
    Tobi's replaceable parts and bloodless fluids are Zetsu Like, No human, even a NarutoVerse human can simple break an arm off, and go to his plant garden for a replacement. The intangibility as well as Warp-no-Jutsu are functions of his favorite right eye Sharingan. This is at least partly evident by how the warp swirls from his right eye.

He says he is a shell of his former self, because he is simply a Zetsu-type shell with essence of Madara filling. His Madara chakra is evident because the Kyuubi seemed to recognized his chakra as Madara's. http://9.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/8.../h501.0.08.jpg

Here Tobi discards his left hand http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v53/c503/4.html

We saw him discard his right arm in the Danzo fight, so both arms are Zetsu parts.

Here Kabuto very nearly refers to Tobi as Uchiha Madra..I think in the sense of an Avatar for Madara. http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v52/c490/6.html
    Last edited by paulbee; 11-24-2011 at 10:40 PM.

Tobi's replaceable parts and bloodless fluids are Zetsu Like, No human, even a NarutoVerse human can simple break an arm off, and go to his plant garden for a replacement. The intangibility as well as Warp-no-Jutsu are functions of his favorite right eye Sharingan. This is at least partly evident by how the warp swirls from his right eye.

He says he is a shell of his former self, because he is simply a Zetsu-type shell with essence of Madara filling. His Madara chakra is evident because the Kyuubi seemed to recognized his chakra as Madara's. http://9.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/8.../h501.0.08.jpg

Here Tobi discards his left hand http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v53/c503/4.html

We saw him discard his right arm in the Danzo fight, so both arms are Zetsu parts.

Here Kabuto very nearly refers to Tobi as Uchiha Madra..I think in the sense of an Avatar for Madara. http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v52/c490/6.html
    Hmm its seem very plausible the more I think about it. Tobi acting as a highly specialized, highly powerful clone containing both Senju and Uchiha blood with the single purpose of Reviving Madara and collecting the tailed beasts to make the eye of the moon plan, maintaining the Identity of Madara for fear and reputation.... Hmm, I am now curious to see if the story leads down that path or a similar path

EPIC!!!

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    my theory is that tobi is madara's left-over body, infused with hashirama cells, but missing madara's soul(spiritual essence which departed this world after his death), and yet retaining his mind somehow. this would explain why tobi's body still has madara's chakra(physical energies plus mental energies). knows pretty much everything, can LITERALLY be considered a (empty)shell of madara's former self, and is striving to become "complete."

which he would've succeeded doing if kabuto didn't throw a wrench in his plan by stealing madara's soul, before tobi gained access to the rinnegan to resurrect madara himself.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

well, i guess i can give up on thinking he's obito and move on to my next theory, he's apart of madara that he created either using muu's body splitting jutsu or just a hollow shell of something greater than real madara.
    what should i write for my signature?

Sat in the Chair Lolz ArmChairANBU's Avatar

Tobi's true identity...

Could it be Uchiha Shisui.

Now as per the manga he is currently dead however...

If Tobi turned out to be a random ninja who had never appeared before then that would be a major fail for the story, but we actually know alot about Shisui.

1) His sharingan powers were said to be at least equal to that of Itachi's and when it came to genjutsu he was clearly superior.

2) Itachi said that Shisui was a "good guy" but it is possible that he got his genjutsu claws into Itachi as well.

3) Shisui was the ninja in the Uchiha clan that was willing to do any mission for the clan for eg. taking control of the 4th Mizukage and causing a bloody civil war in the hidden mist village.

This types of missions could also have made him completly cynical and Danzo-like but only caring about himself and not any village.

4) Shisui's right sharigan eye and arm were taken by Danzo, is it a coincidence that Tobi has only one sharingan eye and a detachable arm (see fight versus Fu and Torune).

5) Shisui's genjutsu kotoamatsukami can control a person without them realizing it, having such a megalomaniacal power means that shisui is a good candidate for ultimate villain.He is probably a refererence to the elder son of the SoT6P who belived that power is all.

6) One problem is that Shisui gave his other eye to Itachi before "vanishing all traces of himself", I belive that this was his plan all along (as shown after the battle with Danzo he has lot of sharingans at his disposal). He played on Itachis's feelings just the way the top brass of Konoha did so that Itachi wouldn't look to deeply into his "vanishing" thinking him to be a loyal konoha ninja.

I feel that he faked his 'death' was basically to give him the freedom to roam around as Tobi.

I could be wrong but I feel that the evidence points towards Shisui as no other Uchiha has been given enough story time to make them a credible Tobi

He is not Shisui, because Shisui was Itachi's friend who wanted to protect Konoha, So when Itachi sensed and sought out Tobi/Madara, he would have sensed Shisui instead.

Finally, why would Shisui have Zetsu Parts?