Page 15 of 154 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast
    I hope Tobi isn't Madara or Obito, just Tobi. It would be great to look at aaall the narutards that confirmed 100% Tobi is Obito :p

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    I hope Tobi isn't Madara or Obito, just Tobi. It would be great to look at aaall the narutards that confirmed 100% Tobi is Obito :p
    There can't be any Uchiha alive bearing with the Sharingan since Itachi killed them all, the only one he left alive was Sasuke, but then again this new guy coming up named Obito he was a Old Shinobi as Old as Kakashi or close to him, as for him being alive we can only accept this being 90% correct since it seems to be accurate.

Where did Tobi came from?
    Why he didnt die when Sasuke slashed him?
    Why he uses a mask with a hole in it bearing with a sharingan?

People already answered these, and it is confirmed and linked directly at Obito.

It isn't known that Itachi killed ALL of his clan members. He killed all of the ones in the compound, there may have been ones that he didn't know existed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamui View Post
    It isn't known that Itachi killed ALL of his clan members. He killed all of the ones in the compound, there may have been ones that he didn't know existed.
    But the Uchiha's did reaunited all in one spot for a reunion? Didnt he decided to do his job to kill them all of at the same time?

Plus somewhere in the start of Naruto they say that the Uchiha clan got destroyed in the past by "him".

Quote Originally Posted by Kamui View Post

this is what i was thinking I dont think Tobi is Obito its jus to obvious maybe he's a whole different person that Itachi didnt killed or maybe he obtained the Sharingan like Kakashi
    Guardian of Rain
    Yamamoto Takeshi

I want to see Tobi fight now, Naruto is getting as good as the oldschool arcs.

Tobi isn't Obito as much as I would like that. Itachi did fail though on killing all Uchihas.

Obito is older than Itachi, dont you think that he should have alot of experience by the time Itachi went on a rampage?

I don't know we are talking about Tobi here. How many years is it you think? Sasuke was like 7 when ti happened?

Tobi is Obito, Madara is long gone.