Page 134 of 154 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1533
    Define surpassed....

Edo Tensei sacrifices a person to bring the dead back to life using that person's body and lifeforce.

Kabuto summoned 6 at the same time to Orochimaru's 3.

That alone means he surpassed it.

If Madara is really Madara even if he is in another body Edo Tensei won't ressurect him. If Madara is dead and this guy just thinks he is Madara then well it would work.

As far as we know who ever is in the Box is something that Madara doesn't want shown.

Like say the 4th Mizukage, Orochimaru, Madara's brother its obviously someone who knows something that Madara doesn't want known. What if its Itachi's best friend....

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Though I have to say; Kabuto surpassing Oro,.. maybe it doesn't mean that Oro couldn't bring out 6 or 8 people with Edo Tensei. Oro brought those three coffins, because they were the Kage's of Konoha and he wanted to shame his former teacher, by getting beaten up by HIS former teachers ( 1st and 2th ) and the third coffin is still a mysterie ( though I still think it was 4th hokage, but how he wanted to that is, is also a mysterie )

So by surpassing the previous ones, kabuto may found a different and better way of controlling those zombies. Maybe it isn’t only on how many you can summon.. it could be somekind of other power that he linked to Edo Tensei.

Afterall, his power had grown after his fusion with Oro's white snake ability.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Again, I repeat....Kabuto's version of Edo Tensei, May not have the same properties as Orochimarus version.

The Numbers of coffins are probably irrelevant.

Surpassed might mean many things, including not being bound by the same limitations.

This is all fiction afterall, and Kishimoto has expanded and expounded his manga facts before. You could be correct and Edo Tensei could be the same as Orochimarus, in which case, Something would deifinitely be off with Madara, or the person claiming to be Madara. Kishi will tell.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Again, I repeat....Kabuto's version of Edo Tensei, May not have the same properties as Orochimarus version.

The Numbers of coffins are probably irrelevant.

Surpassed might mean many things, including not being bound by the same limitations.
    great to know that I'm not alone on this idea. I also think that it isn't related on how many coffins he can summon. Maybe Kabuto surpassed Oro in controlling those zombies far better then theprevious ones and maybe mixed one of his new jutsus with Edo Tensei.

- a faster regeneration of the zombies when they are blown up.. just an example.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Theory on Madara

Up till now, Madara has not revealed his left eye. This fact has led to a great deal of speculation on his true identity. Why is he hiding behind a mask, people ask?

What if:

1) Madara is Madara

2) He exposes only his left eye because that's the only (original) eye he has remaining

3) He says he is a shell of his former self, because that literally is true, and the rest of his body is a shell created for him by Zetsu (there's Manga evidence for Zetsu's involvement).

4) When Madara says he wants to be made whole, he means it literally?

My purpose is not to start a new theory or theories, but to make the case that far fetched ideas are not required before things make sense as they are.

Obito-Tobi/Madara

Obito may have been crushed by the rock, but maybe not. You see in future episodes that tobi/madara are able to slip through things. I am thinking Tobi/Madara do have a connection. They act the same, they have the same haircut, he is covering his lost eye. I know im probably wrong but im hoping to see if they have a connection some time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Up till now, Madara has not revealed his left eye. This fact has led to a great deal of speculation on his true identity. Why is he hiding behind a mask, people ask?

What if:

1) Madara is Madara

2) He exposes only his left eye because that's the only (original) eye he has remaining

3) He says he is a shell of his former self, because that literally is true, and the rest of his body is a shell created for him by Zetsu (there's Manga evidence for Zetsu's involvement).

4) When Madara says he wants to be made whole, he means it literally?

My purpose is not to start a new theory or theories, but to make the case that far fetched ideas are not required before things make sense as they are.
    Applying Occam's Razor to manga? Risky!

Quote Originally Posted by silentstrikx View Post
    Obito may have been crushed by the rock, but maybe not. You see in future episodes that tobi/madara are able to slip through things. I am thinking Tobi/Madara do have a connection. They act the same, they have the same haircut, he is covering his lost eye. I know im probably wrong but im hoping to see if they have a connection some time soon.
    Actually Obito's right eye was the one that got crushed, which is the same side as Madara's only visible eye. Also, Kakashi and Rin were there to see him crushed and bloody. Not the mention that, if he was acting, letting someone take his left eye was a hell of a performance!

Fullmetal Alchemist masked man

The one that have mask is itachi and sasuke father and i am sure and u will see>>>>>>>>>>>>0_0

Quote Originally Posted by Seke View Post
    Applying Occam's Razor to manga? Risky!

Actually Obito's right eye was the one that got crushed, which is the same side as Madara's only visible eye. Also, Kakashi and Rin were there to see him crushed and bloody. Not the mention that, if he was acting, letting someone take his left eye was a hell of a performance!
    Typo (L/R). Also Getting crushed doesn't mean much to Nagato /and/or Zetsu.

THSV lets put shit thread to rest. If Nagato was able to bring Obitio back, why wouldn't he have brought Yahiko back? All bodies that Nagato brought back were his own dead bodies that had the chakra rods in them. Not only that but he would of have to age Obito's body to that height since Obito was a kid. His Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique only brings back those that were recently defeated. Tobi is not Obito. As far as who he is we'll most likely find out soon.

And Zetsu can't revive bodies.