Page 133 of 154 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1533
    Quote Originally Posted by cavilling_elite View Post
    Actually I'm wondering if the last coffin has something to do with what Nagato was supposed to do for Madara.
    It's not probable because we already know that Nagato was supposed to be in sync with gedo mazo and hold on to resurrection technique 'till Madara needs it so Madara didn't really need anything else from Nagato.

Quote Originally Posted by cavilling_elite View Post
    Actually I'm wondering if the last coffin has something to do with what Nagato was supposed to do for Madara.
    My current theory is YES, it does.

If as I believe, Madara is not in his true body, and the final coffin contains that (true) body, then Madara was hoping to be "Resurected" fully by being reunited with his true body.

I expect that if that body were to be harmed irreparably, Madara may be unable to move, or perhaps even actually die.

Nagato's deal with Madara may have involved him fixing Madara's injuries as inflicted by Hashirama, and then re-uniting body and soul, thus Making Madara "Complete", as I believe he once stated he needed to be.
    Last edited by paulbee; 04-20-2010 at 11:18 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

paul i totally agree. i believe that that thing was one half of the deal.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    My current theory is YES, it does.

If as I believe, Madara is not in his true body, and the final coffin contains that (true) body, then Madara was hoping to be "Resurected" fully by being reunited with his true body.

I expect that if that body were to be harmed irreparably, Madara may be unable to move, or perhaps even actually die.

Nagato's deal with Madara may have involved him fixing Madara's injuries as inflicted by Hashirama, and then re-uniting body and soul, thus Making Madara "Complete", as I believe he once stated he needed to be.
    you're totally right,.. but seriously; why the Fck didn't he do that when Nagato was still alive?? Why waiting to be resurrected all this time? Why didn't he let Nagato use Rinne tensei, before their search for the bijuu's etc..?
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    you're totally right,.. but seriously; why the Fck didn't he do that when Nagato was still alive?? Why waiting to be resurrected all this time? Why didn't he let Nagato use Rinne tensei, before their search for the bijuu's etc..?
    I think it's a two way deal. Madara had to perform his side of the deal first. If you ask the question, why did Nagato even need Madara? Why did Nagato bother to take orders from Madara? Madara had contributed nothing yet to Nagato's world peace program.

I had previously believed that Nagato was being duped by Madara, but perhaps that is not completely true, perhaps Nagato expected something from Madara. Who knows, maybe Nagato was a party to Madara's Moon's eye plan all along. If so, Nagato may have been waiting for parts of it to be fulfilled before giving Madara what he wanted.

that was what i was thinking.

madara contributed with his name..intelligence..knowledge. that's what i think. but i think that something is missing.

what if madara was offering something like a fresh EMS to nagato (sasuke's EMS) for him to fuse it with his rinnegan, creating rikodou's sage's rinnegan?the one that we saw in jubi's eye.

Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    that was what i was thinking.

madara contributed with his name..intelligence..knowledge. that's what i think. but i think that something is missing.

what if madara was offering something like a fresh EMS to nagato (sasuke's EMS) for him to fuse it with his rinnegan, creating rikodou's sage's rinnegan?the one that we saw in jubi's eye.
    Wow.If that's true then perhaps if EMS controls Kyuubi then EMS fused with rinnegan controls Jyuubi and that is a prerequisite to seal Jyuubi into Madara.

but in the other hand...

madara knew that sooner or later nagato was going to die..he wasn't immortal and was in bad shape..

so he can put his avatar hands in rinnegan plus sasuke's ems

If Madara is really Madara then whats in the coffin can't be Madara.
    Edo Tensai summons the soul into a new body. If Madara isn't in his original body, but is still Madara then Edo Tensai wouldn't work as it probably can't summon the "living" soul into a prepped corpse. Now if Madara is really dead and Madara is someone else pretending to be Madara then that would work.

Oh right have to dumb it down for some people.

Madara has to be dead in order for Edo Tensai to work.
    If he merely got himself a new body then Edo Tensai would fail.
    If Madara is another person entirely then Edo Tensai would work.

All we know is that what ever is in the Coffin is something Madara didn't think anyone else would know about. Its a secret. Which means there is an infinite no of people it could be that may not even currently exist in the manga so speculation as to who it is would be a pointless exercise in futility.

Quote Originally Posted by Focht View Post
    If Madara is really Madara then whats in the coffin can't be Madara.
    Edo Tensai summons the soul into a new body. If Madara isn't in his original body, but is still Madara then Edo Tensai wouldn't work as it probably can't summon the "living" soul into a prepped corpse. Now if Madara is really dead and Madara is someone else pretending to be Madara then that would work.

Oh right have to dumb it down for some people.

Madara has to be dead in order for Edo Tensai to work.
    If he merely got himself a new body then Edo Tensai would fail.
    If Madara is another person entirely then Edo Tensai would work.

All we know is that what ever is in the Coffin is something Madara didn't think anyone else would know about. Its a secret. Which means there is an infinite no of people it could be that may not even currently exist in the manga so speculation as to who it is would be a pointless exercise in futility.

You are assuming that Kabuto's version of Edo Tensei has the same properties as Orochimaru's, even though Kabuto said clearly that he had surpassed Oro and The Second.

If you read previous posts, you'd have seen this thought explored:-

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I have no Confidence in the notion of Madara being Hashirama, NONE....BUT

(Big But)...hehheh! If Edo Tensei summons souls (using a sacrifice for the body), and not the Body(+The Soul), the content of Kabuto's last cofin would not be Madara,
    |
    |
    Unless, Edo tensei, as used by Kabuto can summon the actual body itself, with or without the soul.