Page 132 of 154 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1533
    I don't know what's going in Naruto lately But..

What if Tobi is Hashirama ? I mean he had killed Madara & he has taken his eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by ammada™ View Post
    I don't know what's going in Naruto lately But..

What if Tobi is Hashirama ? I mean he had killed Madara & he has taken his eyes.
    Don't be dumb. How did Orochimaru summon the 1st's soul if the 1st was still alive? /Theory Crushed.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Don't be dumb. How did Orochimaru summon the 1st's soul if the 1st was still alive? /Theory Crushed.
    I have no Confidence in the notion of Madara being Hashirama, NONE....BUT

(Big But)...hehheh! If Edo Tensei summons souls (using a sacrifice for the body), and not the Body(+The Soul), the content of Kabuto's last cofin would not be Madara,
    |
    |
    Unless, Edo tensei, as used by Kabuto can summon the actual body itself, with or without the soul.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    (Big But)...hehheh! If Edo Tensei summons souls (using a sacrifice for the body), and not the Body(+The Soul), the content of Kabuto's last cofin would not be Madara,
    |
    |
    Unless, Edo tensei, as used by Kabuto can summon the actual body itself, with or without the soul.
    Or Tobi is not Madara. IMHO, it's highly likely, but I lack data to generate a logical conclusion.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    There are just too many Notables who call/refer to him as Madara. Itachi, Nagato, Danzou for instance, and then Fishface too. Of these, Itachi is the most convincing. Why would Tobi want to kill off the Uchiha if he were not Madara, and who else but Madara would know so much about the Sharingan?

Now we can all agree that something is wrong/off with Madara, probably why Itachi said he is a shell of his former self, quite literally it seems.

Personally I accept and believe he is Uchiha Madara, until Kishi says or shows otherwise.
    Exactly.. fooling Itachi isn't something you can do very easily. Also the fact that Madara knows so much about everything, sharingan etc.

- I know I'm alone on this subject, BUT I still believe that Itachi DIDN'T FIND HIM on his own. Better said; Madara Uchiha wanted to be found by itachi, because he followed everyting behind the scenes about the Massacre.

Madara seems to know a lot about that day and after 60 years hiding in the shadows and then being found by Itachi in the woods, seems very weird. Madara had his grudge against Uchiha since the moment that his clansmen had chosen the side of Hashirama. Thats the more reason for him for seeking revenge on his clan.. and when the day came that Itachi had to make a choice, he revealed himself and made a compromise with Itachi INSTEAD of Itachi making a deal with him.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Or Tobi is not Madara. IMHO, it's highly likely, but I lack data to generate a logical conclusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Exactly.. fooling Itachi isn't something you can do very easily. Also the fact that Madara knows so much about everything, sharingan etc.

- I know I'm alone on this subject, BUT I still believe that Itachi DIDN'T FIND HIM on his own. Better said; Madara Uchiha wanted to be found by itachi, because he followed everyting behind the scenes about the Massacre.

Madara seems to know a lot about that day and after 60 years hiding in the shadows and then being found by Itachi in the woods, seems very weird. Madara had his grudge against Uchiha since the moment that his clansmen had chosen the side of Hashirama. Thats the more reason for him for seeking revenge on his clan.. and when the day came that Itachi had to make a choice, he revealed himself and made a compromise with Itachi INSTEAD of Itachi making a deal with him.
    Assuming that Kishimoto had planned everything were reading and debating today, and it's not just that he fell backwards accidentally into this delicious plot, then the guy has to be a freaking genius.

As I've said before, the ability of Kishimoto to keep me guessing is the main reason I keep reading Naruto
    |
    |
    |
    That, and the chance to see some awesome 9Tails Carnage, and 9Tails Massive wide scale destruction from his Black Chakra Cannons blasts, every now and then.

(Okay I'll admit that I do like some Mindless Chaos, Carnage and Kick A** Destruction, every now and then. As long as there aren't too many innocents killed)

This thread should stay in the Tobi/Madara/Obito/Danzou thread

Quote Originally Posted by ng.jimmy View Post
    Thats hilarious... thats like saying, What if Naruto isn't the Main Character of the series.

That Kishi had other plans for another character to be the main Character.
    lol,,, its funny cause naruto is not the main character, SASUKE IS!!!!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Actually I'm wondering if the last coffin has something to do with what Nagato was supposed to do for Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by WiSeMaN View Post
    This thread should stay in the Tobi/Madara/Obito/Danzou thread
    What would happen then if the next few Successive Chapters of Naruto were exclusively about Madara/Tobi/Obito/Danzou? Would we even need to have chapter discussion threads? Sometimes the fine lines are too fine.

I actually question how some of my past few posts belong in the Madara/Tobi/Obito/Danzou thread, I was after all talking about Edo Tensei. At least in my mind I was. The contents of the final coffin is a hot topic likely to be lost in the Black Hole of Madara/Tobi/Obito/Danzou.

Having said the above, I also realise how difficult it must be to keep discussions properly categorized and correlated.