Page 114 of 154 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1533
    Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    I don't have a clue as to who Tobi truly is. They keep saying that he is Madara but as we all know statements like that from characters can be false. My only question is if it is truly just Madara why keep his face hidden from us at all times. We only see a corner of his eye, why.
    Say for argument that Tobi is Madara, the next question then will be, Who is Madara (really).

Kishimoto says Tobi = Madara in the databook, until Kishi changes his mind, what is the need to keep asking who Tobi is?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I'm not questioning that Tobi = Madara. I just don't know whats so secretive about his face. Unless showing his face now will ruin some sort of surprise.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Why does Kankurou wear face paint? Why does Kakashi wear the mask covering his lower face? Why does Guy and Lee wear the creepy green suits? XD

Everybody has a symbolic article of clothing/makeup/marking. For Tobi/Madara/Obito/Danzou/Shisui/other ideas?, the mask is symbolic for him, regardless of what is underneath. Highly possibly he's grotesquely ugly after the battle against the 1st and his presumed death. Possible the reason he's alive is why he chooses to wear a mask. Perhaps he has lost an eye, and wishes to cover it up.

As to the theory at hand, I think I can comfortably take Danzou out of the theory, unless he's using some form of Astral Projection/Uber Clone Jutsu. And Obito's squished body would not seem right, especially since shortly after, the 4th Hokage fought the fox, which Madara/Tobi was seen by him. That would acknowledge that whoever the 4th fought, must've been at least adult in size.

So I guess logically, Tobi can only be Madara, since only he can fit into the whole equation of who Tobi is, unless you throw in any random Uchiha/body.

My only thing is if Tobi was really madara why would he keep referring to himself in the third person like how he is? that and the lack of the eternal MS that's supposed to be the pwn all technique.
    CAN U COUNT????
    Spoiler!

The Truth About Hentai
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kairu87 View Post
    My only thing is if Tobi was really madara why would he keep referring to himself in the third person like how he is?
    There's nothing unusual about that. Villains commonly refer to themselves in third person - especially in Japanese manga, where using your own name is normal.

Look at this page from Inuyasha.

http://manga.animea.net/inuyasha-cha...20-page-6.html

Sesshomaru refers to himself (using "kono" like Madara) even though Naraku already knows him.

Same for Naraku:

http://manga.animea.net/inuyasha-cha...20-page-4.html

Am I the only one wondering about the wrinkles on tobi/madara's cheek?
    This is what I mean.
    Ain't those somewhat too many to be just wrinkles?
    Could it be some injury that is yet to be reviled?
    Maybe he obtained it while fighting against the first Hokage, but I still think they are meant to be some sort of clue to who and what he is.

Or are they the link that bind all those who have something with the Kyuubi to do? It came to my mind when i compared tobi/madara's "wrinkles" to what is on Naruto's cheeks.

I'm not questioning that Tobi = Madara. I just don't know whats so secretive about his face. Unless showing his face now will ruin some sort of surprise.
    Sorry I misunderstood.

Quote Originally Posted by sebinho View Post
    Am I the only one wondering about the wrinkles on tobi/madara's cheek?
    This is what I mean.
    Ain't those somewhat too many to be just wrinkles?
    Could it be some injury that is yet to be reviled?
    Maybe he obtained it while fighting against the first Hokage, but I still think they are meant to be some sort of clue to who and what he is.

Or are they the link that bind all those who have something with the Kyuubi to do? It came to my mind when i compared tobi/madara's "wrinkles" to what is on Naruto's cheeks.
    He could just be old, really old. His face could bear a scar Kishi wants to hide, or his left Sharingan may be missing, who knows.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    obito=dead

danzou=/= a uchiha, he has shisui's arm and and sharingan

tobi= madara

naruto=naruto

sasuke= sasuke

sakura=useless

mizukage=mizukage

everybody is themselves.

Tobi seems to be an alias taken by Madara. Well, from whom? I guess its Tobirama Senju. He admired 'The First' the most.

So, I can say that he just took an alias for him not to be known and do everything in the shadows, manipulating etc.

I don't have a clue as to who Tobi truly is. They keep saying that he is Madara but as we all know statements like that from characters can be false. My only question is if it is truly just Madara why keep his face hidden from us at all times. We only see a corner of his eye, why.
    That is a very good question. Does he really have a reason to hide his face anymore? Everyone and their mother now knows he's Madara ... perhaps the majority of his face is damaged/deformed or something.

Kakashi, I can understand. I think he does it to honor his father.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist