Page 112 of 154 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1533
    not sure if this is off topic are anything: but should be believe the story tobi told sasuke,, it seem to me that everything tobi says is a lie,.

(my reason: 1st tobi wanted sasuke,, then he wanted sasuke to take itachi eyes to EMS.. then tobi sets up sasuke to get killed by every kage and some uber baddass ninjas)
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    not sure if this is off topic are anything: but should be believe the story tobi told sasuke,, it seem to me that everything tobi says is a lie,.

(my reason: 1st tobi wanted sasuke,, then he wanted sasuke to take itachi eyes to EMS.. then tobi sets up sasuke to get killed by every kage and some uber baddass ninjas)
    The only thing that was sketchy about Madara's story was the incident with the Kyuubi. Everything else about his story is (still) pretty much solid.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    The only thing that was sketchy about Madara's story was the incident with the Kyuubi. Everything else about his story is (still) pretty much solid.

Another thing that could possibly be a lie is whether his brother Izuna offered his eyes willingly or Madara took em coldheartedly. That and the lie about summoning the kyubi are the 2 things that seem like Madara's spin to showcase himself in a good light, but other parts seem solid for now. Unless he was controlling Danzou, then Madara was spewing lies one after another.

Btw Afro, u were asking why would Itachi offer Shisui's eyes to Danzou? What if it was on Madara's orders in order to manipulate Danzou. If Madara had Shisui's moon eye, it could possibly have some link to and influence over the sun eye. This would explain the whole Madara/Danzou relationship, Danzou =/= Madara, I believe that if Danzou isn't being controlled himself, he is atleast working with Madara. And let's not forget that the yondaime mizukage has a huge scar on his left eye as well just like Kakashi. What if he had the other Shisui's eye. What if Madara did something to the eyes first, then told Itachi to give one to Danzou, and gave the other to the mizukage. And thus he could control them both using whatever controlling jutsu he did to the eyes.

Anyways, I always wanted to see a Geass in Naruto, it seems Shisui had it.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 08-16-2009 at 08:53 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post

Another thing that could possibly be a lie is whether his brother Izuna offered his eyes willingly or Madara took em coldheartedly. That and the lie about summoning the kyubi are the 2 things that seem like Madara's spin to showcase himself in a good light, but other parts seem solid for now. Unless he was controlling Danzou, then Madara was spewing lies one after another.

Btw Afro, u were asking why would Itachi offer Shisui's eyes to Danzou? What if it was on Madara's orders in order to manipulate Danzou. If Madara had Shisui's moon eye, it could possibly have some link to and influence over the sun eye. This would explain the whole Madara/Danzou relationship, Danzou =/= Madara, I believe that if Danzou isn't being controlled himself, he is atleast working with Madara. And let's not forget that the yondaime mizukage has a huge scar on his left eye as well just like Kakashi. What if he had the other Shisui's eye. What if Madara did something to the eyes first, then told Itachi to give one to Danzou, and gave the other to the mizukage. And thus he could control them both using whatever controlling jutsu he did to the eyes.

Hahahaha.. Geass.

Sorry for asking this, but could you explain further on the whole moon/sun-eyes. What exactly are you implying? That the right eye has something to do with the moon (I think Itachi used his right eye when it came to Tsukuyomi, who is the God of Moon)?

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Danzou is Danzou and Madara is just Madara.. to seperate bodies, thats it!

And I don't think that danzou has the MS, because the looks of Danzou's sharighan, didn't look very healty, if you ask me.. blood vesses etc..

I think danzou can only use his manipulation technique with a normal sharighan, because it didn't look very healty, so by going MS or even trying to achieve MS, it could bring more harm to that sharighan eye.

tho, its very strange that danzou just recently send one of his ANBU's to search for Kabuto.. culd it be that his sharighan eye recently became un healty?
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post

You'd have to explain that part to me first and what lead you up to that particular thought (moon eye/sun eye) cuz you've lost me right there.

I think he means the eye used for Amaterasu is the sun eye and the Tsukiyomi eye the moon one.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    I think he means the eye used for Amaterasu is the sun eye and the Tsukiyomi eye the moon one.
    That's what I thought. Just wanted him to get into more details what his thoughts are. Kakashi's sharingan then? It has nothing to do with the sun nor the moon, so that theory kinda ends there.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

Danzou already had One eye way back when Nagato first became Pain. If he was Madara back then, then was his eye not sealed before the Fox attacked Konoha?

Nice points though, I hope Kishi resolves some of these issues for us soon
    Yea...true...but there was another time he summoned kyuubi before that moment and it was against Hashirama Senju the 1st hokage. if as I suppose kyuubi summoning makes a sharingan extinguish he might have lost his right eye during that battle. Or he could have lost it because he was crushed or got hit. from that moment he disguised himself as Danzou keeping his left sharingan unactivated. The remaining sharingan it's the one I think he lost during the Kyuubi assault. He took shisui's eye later and put it in his right eyepatch, made the shouten no jutsu and lived in the shadows.

i think that tobi/madara/obito/danzou is a future naruto.. with sasuke's eyes..

so its a tobi/madara/obito/danzou/future naruto theory...