Page 111 of 154 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1533
    Question (1) No, I don't think so, but with Kishi it is entirely possible. To me if Kishi suddenly presents Danzou with MS, that development would lack sufficient lead in in a literary sense. In other words too quick, but I am sure Kishi can make it work.

Question (2) Danzou already has mind manipulative powers, perhaps his MS would kill be excavating your mind/brain completely from your body.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Okay lets take a break from all this who is who crap cause I want to ask another question.

1) Do you think Danzou has unlocked Mangekyo Sharingan?

2) If so what power do you think he has?

1.) You know, that would not surprise me. Going on a limb here: I think Danzou has MS. No reason, I just think he does ...

2.)Probably some sort of hypnosis genjutsu i.e. Manipulate someone to kill himself, attack his comrades, etc.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Many people say that Madara can't be danzou...after seeing this last chapter it really seems to be like this..but maybe it's too early to be saying this. Afterall there is a way tobi could be in 2 places at the same time, wondering what is it?
    Shouten no Jutsu, the technique pain used to give another person his traits abilities and identity. (it was the technique used on Kisame and Itachi to stop Konoha ninjas from rescuing gaara).
    I'm saying Madara is using this technique from a very long time: he gave his identity to another "victim" making him become his living copy, which is disguising himself as danzou. And for years he's hiding in Akatsuki's shadows making a perfect plan. like this it seems danzou and madara are'nt the same person but two ppl with right sharingan and weird right arm seem unlikely to be two different ppl.
    If someone says Shouten no jutsu's Pain's ability only, should think before saying it...afterall we've seen tobi using Pain's techniques as the nine dragon seal and the gedo mazo.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Many people say that Madara can't be danzou...after seeing this last chapter it really seems to be like this..but maybe it's too early to be saying this. Afterall there is a way tobi could be in 2 places at the same time, wondering what is it?
    Shouten no Jutsu, the technique pain used to give another person his traits abilities and identity. (it was the technique used on Kisame and Itachi to stop Konoha ninjas from rescuing gaara).
    I'm saying Madara is using this technique from a very long time: he gave his identity to another "victim" making him become his living copy, which is disguising himself as danzou. And for years he's hiding in Akatsuki's shadows making a perfect plan. like this it seems danzou and madara are'nt the same person but two ppl with right sharingan and weird right arm seem unlikely to be two different ppl.
    If someone says Shouten no jutsu's Pain's ability only, should think before saying it...afterall we've seen tobi using Pain's techniques as the nine dragon seal and the gedo mazo.

Why does Danzou's Sharingan's chakra look like Shusui's chakra? If Madara does have Shusui's chakra, then wouldn't Itachi have recognized that from Madara, because Madara's Sharingan was on in Itachi's presence?

This has made me doubt the theory too.

Think about it, Itachi and Madara made a deal. Madara would help Itachi killing is clan. I think it was Madara who told itchi how to obtain the mangekyou sharingan. Itachi killed shisui, and madara took one of his sharingan's.
    Why would he do it if he had his own sharingan? Well...after the batle with the kyuubi his eyes could have been sealed along with the fox or extinguished for he huge effort. Madara needed a new sharingan..a powerful one and a sharingan that controls ppl minds was perfect for someone like him who wanted revenge on the whole world.
    Maybe Itachi knew it maybe he did know that Madara took Shisui's sharingan, what could he do anyways? Even Madara said he kept a few secrets from Itachi, maybe he didn't tell him he used the shouten technique. He said: "if I didn't keep a few things from Itachi I'd be dead right now" if Itachi knew this he'd report to konoha and they'd find out the whole madara plot...even him can't make it alone against the whole ninja world.

i also think that madara and danzo are the same person becouse of the fallen akatsuki his next steps would be to gain power of the nations .... also having zetsu appear at that time.

Yoru did make a good statement maybe also sloving madara's age problem

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Think about it, Itachi and Madara made a deal. Madara would help Itachi killing is clan. I think it was Madara who told itchi how to obtain the mangekyou sharingan. Itachi killed shisui, and madara took one of his sharingan's.
    Why would he do it if he had his own sharingan? Well...after the batle with the kyuubi his eyes could have been sealed along with the fox or extinguished for he huge effort. Madara needed a new sharingan..a powerful one and a sharingan that controls ppl minds was perfect for someone like him who wanted revenge on the whole world.
    Maybe Itachi knew it maybe he did know that Madara took Shisui's sharingan, what could he do anyways? Even Madara said he kept a few secrets from Itachi, maybe he didn't tell him he used the shouten technique. He said: "if I didn't keep a few things from Itachi I'd be dead right now" if Itachi knew this he'd report to konoha and they'd find out the whole madara plot...even him can't make it alone against the whole ninja world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke_perez22 View Post
    i also think that madara and danzo are the same person becouse of the fallen akatsuki his next steps would be to gain power of the nations .... also having zetsu appear at that time.

Yoru did make a good statement maybe also sloving madara's age problem
    Danzou already had One eye way back when Nagato first became Pain. If he was Madara back then, then was his eye not sealed before the Fox attacked Konoha?

Nice points though, I hope Kishi resolves some of these issues for us soon

If Madara took Shisui's sharingan, he'd be able to turn it on and off because he's an Uchiha, therefore eliminating the need to have it covered at all times while under the guise of Danzo. But since Danzo does have his eye covered at all times and his eye is full time activated, he can't be Uchiha Madara. Danzo and Uchiha Madara are two separate people.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Danzou already had One eye way back when Nagato first became Pain. If he was Madara back then, then was his eye not sealed before the Fox attacked Konoha?

Nice points though, I hope Kishi resolves some of these issues for us soon
    hmm well the 4th did become hokage pretty young and madara is pretty old...maybe he has perfected the justu that orochimaru never did ... maybe thats how he learned that existed

In thinking that shisui and madara has the same power of sharingan. In other words, there is a possiblity the shisui is a clone madara just like yamato (or not). this would be a good twist.