Page 11 of 154 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gariam View Post
    where have u seen his body without the cloak
    Tobi's first appearance, when he takes Sasori's ring and asks Zetsu if he can join Akatsuki now, he isn't wearing a cloak (obviously, as he isn't a member yet).

Didnt they fight with grass village that time? WHen OBito died? Zestu is a spy, running underground, maybe he took his body from the inside? It doesnt matter tho. As with these crazy eyes of Pein. because I guess the author of the Naruto is just making it special, giving false clues.

Quote Originally Posted by Amoniac View Post
    Didnt they fight with grass village that time? WHen OBito died? Zestu is a spy, running underground, maybe he took his body from the inside? It doesnt matter tho. As with these crazy eyes of Pein. because I guess the author of the Naruto is just making it special, giving false clues.
    They're fighting the Rock village not Grass.

Quote Originally Posted by Gariam View Post
    he did not defeat it, it was deidara who did that... and where have u seen his body without the cloak
    from wikikipedia
    Tobi has several bolts or pins present on the arms of his uniform, now obscured by his Akatsuki cloak.
    look on last page of chapter 280 also fromwikipedia He and Deidara have defeated the three-tailed beast, but Tobi is never shown doing anything but running from it. After the battle, which goes largely unwitnessed, Tobi claims to have knocked it out with a single attack. Deidara disagrees with the assessment, claiming that it was his "artistic contribution" (exploding clay) that allowed them to win.
    Last edited by gdupninja; 07-23-2007 at 05:10 PM.

Here is the picture of Tobi before he joined
    Attached Images Attached Images

looks like a black chakra suit from the snow princess movie

Tobi's appearance before he joined reminded me of some puppet. Maybe Sasori helped him (Obito) out before he died and taught him the way of the puppeteer? And then would have recommended/talked about him for Akatsuki?Kinda like Sasori giving Orochimaru to use Kabuto.

There might be another somewhat-overlooked reason too: Some Akatsuki pairs are similar, like Kakuzu and Hidan being difficult to kill and Deidara would keep getting paired up with some sort of "artist" if Tobi is in fact a puppeteer like this weird theory would say.

LOL, that would be a funny twist.
    If you have tried to perform a jutsu using hand seals and scrolls, paste this into your signature.

I don't believe it but I HOPE that he is. I want to see the reaction of Kakashi when he knows Tobi is Obito.

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

Banned
    i dont thing that tobi is obito because obito like to fight like kakashi and tobi like to run

tobi can't possibly be that lame, running on no-host 3 tails... he must've been hiding his powers from everyone since they haven'tseen him in action at all yet