Page 106 of 154 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1533
    Here are some silly observations.

he had it covered up like kakashi does, so it may be a perma active transplant eye just like kakashi.

They never actually showed what happened to tobi's other eye so it could be that danzo managed to get ahold of the other one somehow.

^^ That's what I'm speculating ydoc. He can't turn it off because it was transplanted.

Danzou may have had access to Sharingans in the past. Take the Uchiha massacre, for example. He could of, in secret, grabbed a Sharingan from one of the corpses. I have no proof of this. Pure speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by ikno1233 View Post
    I JUST THOUGHT(I KNO ITS NOT TRU) WAT IF TOBI WAS DANZOU, WAT IF TOBI WAS JUST A HOLOGRAM....THAT COULD B Y SASUE CANT HIT HIM....IDK

also reading this chapter made me feel like i was reading a different manga

No.

Holograms don't have mass. Tobi has been touched/grabbed before. That's a nice picture of yourself.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    im pretty sure danzou is madara/tobi's brother. it was just said the he took his eyes, no mention of him killing him. maybe he just took one eye and had his lil bro infiltrate konoha by erasing his past
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    ^^madara's brother is dead , his name is izuna , and he too is older than danzou.plus if he was a uchiha he would be able to deactivate his sharingan.
    Last edited by Inu-Sennin; 07-21-2009 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sage of the ninetails View Post
    ^^madara's brother is dead , his name is izanagi , and he too is older than danzou.plus if he was a uchiha he would be able to deactivate his sharingan.

show me this confirmed death
    (

anyone can challenge me

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Izuna_Uchiha

there is a databook entry on it , but i dont have the time to look for it, oh and his name is izuna, i got his name confused with someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    show me this confirmed death
    That's Izuna (Madara's bro) laying in the coffin.

Izuna's Databook 3 entry (scroll down to find), also stating he's dead.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

oh, well then scrap my thoery
    (

anyone can challenge me

why is it so dark around his sharingan? the skin around it is very dark from what i see. i would like to agree with the idea that he took the eye from obito, and that maybe because of slight decay it effected his face, that or there is something about the eye that discolors his skin...idk

if he took an eye during the uchiha massacre is it possible that he could have gotten more then one and crafted his own version of the ms or even ems? could he possibly change out the eyes to suit his needs in battle?

from what his fight looked like i think once again its an eye with space/time abilities. i think for himself he slows time down and moves at super speed.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Quote Originally Posted by tsubasa View Post
    why is it so dark around his sharingan? the skin around it is very dark from what i see. i would like to agree with the idea that he took the eye from obito, and that maybe because of slight decay it effected his face, that or there is something about the eye that discolors his skin...idk

if he took an eye during the uchiha massacre is it possible that he could have gotten more then one and crafted his own version of the ms or even ems? could he possibly change out the eyes to suit his needs in battle?
    If he were to take two eyes, he'd have to cover both in a similar fashion, and then he wouldn't be able to see. Remember he can't deactivate the Sharingan, it's always on, and covered, to prevent chakra leakage (like Kakashi).

Also, replacing eyes appears like a medical procedure that takes some time. It's not so simple as pulling one out and tossing one in (wouldn't you have to reconnect optic nerve, etc). That's what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by tsubasa View Post
    from what his fight looked like i think once again its an eye with space/time abilities. i think for himself he slows time down and moves at super speed.

Look carefully
    . It looks like Danzou's spitting something out of his mouth at a high rate of speed. He used his Sharingan to track movements and spot out more enemies.

Currently Reading: