Page 105 of 154 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1533
    What if tobi somehow split his body up and build two bodies out of it?

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Well Madara was defending Kisame so if he phased out he would have hit Kisame which would have defeated the whole purpose of him blocking it.

Also what Paulbee said I too have noticed as well plus Madara had long sexy hair back then while Danzou is always seen short.
    wrong wrong wrong Danzo hair was long just like madara in pain flashback.

Yea, but Danzo's hair was short all throughout Madara's story of Itachi and Konoha. Itachi found Madara with long hair, Danzo's hair was short at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottawa View Post
    That's all good, but it doesn't say Konoha was founded 80 years ago. It says the story begins over 80 years ago and then describes how the world looked when the shinobi world was made up of a lot of small clans. It then mentions Madara being born with the strongest chakra, they'd ever seen. It then goes on to describe how Madara honed his skills in battle and over time became he leader of the Uchiha.

At this point Konoha has yet to be founded, and you clearly get the impression that years have passed. After all, you don't go from being an infant to being a warlord and leader of the Uchiha over night.

Rather than prove your theory, you provided a clue pointing in the direction of disproving it.

Actually you make a good point here the timeline of Konoha's founding is not clear from the flashback as it was about Madara's rise and growth thru the era of constant war.

So while his story may start 80 years ago time progresses thru the events he explains and the older fanbook I found says Konoha was formed just over 60 years ago.

So I guess that would mean Sarutobi/Danzou where closer too 12 when the village formed. Then again this wouldnt be the first time Kishi fudged the numbers on the timeline abit.

IMO I dont think Kishi likes using exact numbers but rather round about he may say 60 but it could be closer to 70 just like in the Kakashi Gaiden he says 10 years ago when its closer to 15.

Damn I thought Asians where good with math (sterotypes FTW! J/K)

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

After a pleasent talk with Marie-Jane, I have another evidence o prove why madara=danzo=madara. Take a look at how Kishi is Hidding Madara chin with his hand. Also take a look at how the mask tobi is wearing strap on madara head. You do not remove that mask going left or right, NOOOOO. You Lift it up to remove the mask. So my point is kishi is Hidding Tobi=Madara chin because Tobi=Madara=Danzo chin.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/397/03/

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/452/05/

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    you just disproved your self with those pics. if you notice both danzou and madara have completely different wrinkles in there face, madara has 3 very distinctive wrinkles running down his face , while danzou doesnt share this trait.

Quote Originally Posted by sage of the ninetails View Post
    you just disproved your self with those pics. if you notice both danzou and madara have completely different wrinkles in there face, madara has 3 very distinctive wrinkles running down his face , while danzou doesnt share this trait.
    What wrinkles have to do with anything. Wrinkles can be Kishi error but the X mark on Danzo=madara chin is not. Just like we all knew Yondaime was naruto father but he refuse to beleive it, the same goes for Danzo is Madara

There are many characters with similar hairstyles, physical characteristics, etc, comparing physical characteristics isn't a reliable way to prove Madara = Danzou.

Hell ... Danzou has his own Databook entry (age, height, weight, everything), and it is in no way tied to Madara. What do I mean by tied in? Take a look at Tobi's Databook entry, he has his own, but the entry is tied back in to Madara.

More is needed to prove Madara=Danzou than just slight similarities in facial features.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by kallateroll View Post
    What wrinkles have to do with anything. Wrinkles can be Kishi error but the X mark on Danzo=madara chin is not. Just like we all knew Yondaime was naruto father but he refuse to beleive it, the same goes for Danzo is Madara
    it has just as much to do with any physical appearance 'evidence' that you have mentioned , and how are you 100% sure madara has an x on his chin , actually if you look at his face during the time of shodai , it was nothing like danzous , and didn't have an x on his chin when we saw it . also you cant say somebody is someone else just because they look alike, look at nawaki , and naruto, they look alike , and are unrelated , or naruto and yahiko pain , look alike and unrelated , yahiko and juugo , look just like each other and are unrelated, it is a well known fact that mangaka's recycle character designs , the only thing that makes tobi and danzou look alike is their hair style , and the fact that they have one sharingan, there is no further evidence of them being related , they have different objectives, different ages, and different body sizes.
    ( see tobi and danzous current info in data book , both are different in size)

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    There are many characters with similar hairstyles, physical characteristics, etc, comparing physical characteristics isn't a reliable way to prove Madara = Danzou.

Hell ... Danzou has his own Databook entry (age, height, weight, everything), and it is in no way tied to Madara. What do I mean by tied in? Take a look at Tobi's Databook entry, he has his own, but the entry is tied back in to Madara.

More is needed to prove Madara=Danzou than just slight similarities in facial features.
    your right on , plus madara and danzou are from completely different generations . there is currently not enough proof to say danzou= madara

Angry WAT If

I JUST THOUGHT(I KNO ITS NOT TRU) WAT IF TOBI WAS DANZOU, WAT IF TOBI WAS JUST A HOLOGRAM....THAT COULD B Y SASUE CANT HIT HIM....IDK

also reading this chapter made me feel like i was reading a different manga