Page 104 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1533
  1. #1031
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by kallateroll View Post
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...4/page012.html
    danzo = madara he blocked that attack with the same armor arm. Why didn't suigetsu attack just go through his arm. Why did madara waste his time blocking suigetsu attack. Is kishi sending hidden hint? MADARA =DANZO if u disagree explain and back it up.
    Did madara have a huge ass metal gear around his forearm? No. Can Madara choose when he wants to activate that teleportation jutsu? Yes. Did madara display his prowess by blocking heavy weapon with his arm. Yes. Does this at all make him danzou or even show a connection between them? No.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  2. #1032
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,686
    Quote Originally Posted by kallateroll View Post
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...4/page012.html
    danzo = madara he blocked that attack with the same armor arm. Why didn't suigetsu attack just go through his arm. Why did madara waste his time blocking suigetsu attack. Is kishi sending hidden hint? MADARA =DANZO if u disagree explain and back it up.
    If Madara's story is true that Itachi noticed his presence while he was still hiding behind a mask,
    Spoiler!


    wouldn't Itachi notice that same presence when he met with Danzou?

    It is quite possible that just as Madara can become intangible, he can also become extremely dense. In other words, to block Suigetsu's sword, Madara just made his arm super hard.

    In any case we will find out the truth in due time.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  3. #1033
    Senior Member kallateroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    in between all
    Posts
    80
    "wouldn't Itachi notice that same presence when he met with Danzou?" http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/397/10/


    "It is quite possible that just as Madara can become intangible, he can also become extremely dense. In other words, to block Suigetsu's sword, Madara just made his arm super hard." come up with something better, Madara haven't display that ability yet assuming u r correct.

  4. #1034
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,439
    Quote Originally Posted by kallateroll View Post
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...4/page012.html
    danzo = madara he blocked that attack with the same armor arm. Why didn't suigetsu attack just go through his arm. Why did madara waste his time blocking suigetsu attack. Is kishi sending hidden hint? MADARA =DANZO if u disagree explain and back it up.
    Well Madara was defending Kisame so if he phased out he would have hit Kisame which would have defeated the whole purpose of him blocking it.


    Also what Paulbee said I too have noticed as well plus Madara had long sexy hair back then while Danzou is always seen short.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  5. #1035
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,430
    I dont remember the chapter, but when we see Tobi grabbinb Sasori ring, wasn't his right arm pierced with bolt and such? Anyhow, if that's so, it's even more proof of Madara being Danzou.

    Madara keeping secret from Itachi, would explain why Itachi didn't consider "Madara as Danzou" specially because of his mask.

    Danzou closing his left eye when using the sharingan would explain Tobi's mask as well.

  6. #1036
    Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Well Madara was defending Kisame so if he phased out he would have hit Kisame which would have defeated the whole purpose of him blocking it.


    Also what Paulbee said I too have noticed as well plus Madara had long sexy hair back then while Danzou is always seen short.
    while i completely agree with you , danzou did have long hair at one point, if you remember back in the nagato flashback he has a pony tail hanging down his back.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/446/13

  7. #1037
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    I dont remember the chapter, but when we see Tobi grabbinb Sasori ring, wasn't his right arm pierced with bolt and such? Anyhow, if that's so, it's even more proof of Madara being Danzou.

    Madara keeping secret from Itachi, would explain why Itachi didn't consider "Madara as Danzou" specially because of his mask.

    Danzou closing his left eye when using the sharingan would explain Tobi's mask as well.
    Here is the page, I think.

    Spoiler!


    In the last panel I see no metal on his right arm, notice how the ring drops down from his phased hand.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  8. #1038
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    Why should I bother wondering why Danzou=Madara because of some minor evidence when a few major evidence already disproves it?

  9. #1039
    Cockney Geezer
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    728
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Why should I bother wondering why Danzou=Madara because of some minor evidence when a few major evidence already disproves it?
    Exactly!

    Even the latest evidence suggests that too. Danzou had veins popping out of his eyes just to use the Sharigan. Madara, Itachi, Sasuke, Kakashi and everyone else had no problems using the sharigan. They didn't have veins popping out for something simple.

    Just because Madara was Mizukage, and Danzou had ties to Hanzou, it's just mere speculation.

    Danzou wants to be recognised as Hokage, Madara wants the entire kingdom.

  10. #1040
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Here is the page, I think.

    Spoiler!


    In the last panel I see no metal on his right arm, notice how the ring drops down from his phased hand.

    Bludy hell i never noticed that. But that doesn't mean his Danzo, it could mean two things.

    1. His left eye has been damaged or stolen so he only has a standard mangekyo sharingan in his right thus, it is degrading his vision.

    2. Or maybe he only has the eternal mangekyo sharingan is only in one eye because he plucked only one eye from his brother (the left one that he hides) and the other is just a normal mangekyo sharingan.

    Plus if Tobi was Danzo, why would Tobi be so suprised to his right arm plays up? (So we think it is his arm, all we know it could be his eye sight. Since they have come off the subject of Sasuke's degrading eye sight). Since Danzo has always has had his right arm coverd even before the inroduction of Tobi, we can rest assure that Danzo can't be Tobi. In maga 455 when Danzo shows his own Sharingan he uses his left hand which also implies that his right arm doesnt function properly.
    Last edited by kashmiri786; 07-17-2009 at 01:33 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •