Page 103 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1533

Arrow Danzo/Madara MS theory

ok, so i'll join the boat with the Danzo/Madara thing....

No, i don't think that Madara is Danzo but i do think that they're more than likely connected.

1. Danzo was around during the time of the Shodaime and Madara fight, it's unclear how old Danzo was at the time of the fight but what if, after the fight Danzo comes across Madara's "corpse" and takes one of his eyes?

- I know that the anatomy doesn't make sense. Both Danzo and Madara have the sharingan in their left eye, but can an eye be implanted on the opposite socket?

+This can explain why Danzo was so eager to destroy the Uchiha clan. He knows he posseses extreme power and it's said many times that only one with the sharingan can defeat another with the sharingan. Danzo was also killing 2 birds with one stone, destroying the Uchiha clan and getting rid of the most talented Uchiha.

+ Danzo is looking for Orochimaru's medical research. I think that like Kakashi, Danzo has a lot of draw backs while using the sharingan. Now that he's getting really old , wouldn't he need it more than ever?

-Also Danzo's character supports this, a ruthless militaristic man. Why would he waste his time with a normal Sharingan when he witnessed the power of the MS?

2. What has been stuck on my head for a while if the abilities of each eye. Zetsu said that Itachi's Tsukuyomi was in his left eye and amaterasu was in the right. Sasuke how ever is the opposite and i think Madara's is too. I think Madara used to have Amaterasu in his right eye. His left eye however contains the ability that Kakashi's (Obito's) sharingan has which is Kamui. I think that Madara has mastered "kamui" so well that he can maybe work it in reverse. Similar to Itachi's Tsukoyomi, where he mastered it so well that he was able to tourture for days. Notice how no one has mastered genjutsu as perfectly as Itachi. Thirdly, Sasuke. He has shown the ability to put out amaterasu, and now claims to want to experiment with it. Maybe sasuke will master amaterasu in a way no one else has. Finally, I think that the MS is a random collection of abilities that unlock depending on the person and are each given 2 abilities in each eye and depending on the combination, unlocking something new(Tsukoyomi + Amaterasu = Susano). We all know that japanese mythology is a huge influence in naruto. And maybe we've already been clued into something kinda obvious. Inari Not the weird little boy from the Zabuza arc. Inari is a collection of 3 to 5 japanese gods personified into one that has the power to control foxes. So far we've seen:

Amaterasu
    Tsukoyomi
    susano
    Kamui

I think that we're missing 1 or more jutsu of the MS.
    Finally, Danzo might have access to Amaterasu. I'm of course assuming that he has Madara's right eye, which i believe contains Amaterasu ( same as Sasuke) which i believe is also the reason why Madara is so interested in Sasuke.

All of this is based on speculation and i have no proof of any of it, nor did i claim i did. It's just what i got from the manga, opinions?

I understand your new but All theories regarding who Danzou might be and his Sharingan should go in the The Tobi/Madara/Obito/Danzou Theories Convo Thread

http://mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4658

So assuming the Mods are in a good mood and decide to merge rather than graveyard I will respond and say your timeline is a bit off.

I have already edited my Ninja Wars theory thread timeline that will show you how old Danzou was. http://mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5807

To be blunt Danzou and Sarutobi where not even born when Hashrima and Madara formed the village and the battle of VOE was probably the stuff of legend they grew up hearing about long since over.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    To be blunt Danzou and Sarutobi where not even born when Hashrima and Madara formed the village and the battle of VOE was probably the stuff of legend they grew up hearing about long since over.
    You're right i don't think they were alive when the village was formed but it's unclear when the battle between both of them happened. The village was founded then, like Madara said there was peace. like you mentioned in your timeline, to train the up coming generation. Madara left after the village was founded, how long after is also unclear. I think that it's still a possibility that, following in Madara's war beliefs, Danzo created root after Madara left the village and followed the first into the battle at the VOE. Or maybe he was given the task to look for and dispose of the body, taking one of his eyes in the process. The chronology in naruto is horrendus, but maybe it was done so for a reason. It might even be possible that Danzo was once a pupil of Madara. Madara was betrayed by his clan, i think an uchiha is out of the question.

oh and i didn't post it in the The Tobi/Madara/Obito/Danzou Theories because i don't think Obito is Madara or has anything to do with the current plot. I really do think he's dead.

Both Danzo and Sarutobi Hiruzen were around 8 years old, when Konoha was founded.

You can calculate it by taking Danzo's age (72) and subtracting Naruto's age (16) and then subtracting the number of years between Konoha's foundation and Naruto's birth (48).

Shut up and come with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Ottawa View Post
    Both Danzo and Sarutobi Hiruzen were around 8 years old, when Konoha was founded.

You can calculate it by taking Danzo's age (72) and subtracting Naruto's age (16) and then subtracting the number of years between Konoha's foundation and Naruto's birth (48).
    Um, you got that totally wrong.

konoha was founded 80 years ago, so subtract Naruto's age from that you get 64, not 48.

if you subtract 16 and 64 from 72, you end up with -8. So Danzou was -8 years old when konoha was founded? lol

Danzou was born 8 years after konoha was founded. The Madara + Shodaime fight must've happened within the first couple of years after konoha's founding when they were setting up the village's power structure and deciding on the hokage position.

@OP-starscream001:

The MS gives you Tsukuyomi on the left, and Amaterasu on the right. That's what Itachi had. Reason it's the opposite in Sasuke is cause Sasuke glanced at Madara's Sharingan from his left first, so that is how it was activated. It is also symbolic of Itachi and Sasuke having their roles reversed. The moon turns to the sun, night turns to the day, Itachi turned from the darkness to the light.

Madara's Ms most likely is the same way as Itachi's was. Cause when he talks about his eye of the moon project, he's referring to his left eye which is the one capable of using Tsukuyomi, and able to control the kyubi.

Theory should be merged.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    Um, you got that totally wrong.

konoha was founded 80 years ago, so subtract Naruto's age from that you get 64, not 48.

if you subtract 16 and 64 from 72, you end up with -8. So Danzou was -8 years old when konoha was founded? lol
    Everywhere I search I come up with the same timeline, which says Naruto was born 48 years after Konoha's founding. That's 64 years ago, not 80.

http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Konohagakure
    This one says the series starts 60 years after Konoha's founding. Naruto is 12 at the start of the series, which backs up the 48 year difference.

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=12409
    This one says Konoha was founded 48 years before the Kyuubi attack/Naruto's birth.

http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/v...p?f=38&t=27777
    This one says the same as the above.

They're only forums and wikis, but they all say the same. I'd like to see where you get your 80 years from.
    Last edited by Ottawa; 07-15-2009 at 05:10 AM.

Everywhere I search I come up with the same timeline, which says Naruto was born 48 years after Konoha's founding. That's 64 years ago, not 80.

http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Konohagakure
    This one says the series starts 60 years after Konoha's founding. Naruto is 12 at the start of the series, which backs up the 48 year difference.

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=12409
    This one says Konoha was founded 48 years before the Kyuubi attack/Naruto's birth.

http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/v...p?f=38&t=27777
    This one says the same as the above.

They're only forums and wikis, but they all say the same. I'd like to see where you get your 80 years from.
    The NF post is great and all but it was last updated in 05. Try reading the manga for once.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...8/page016.html
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    The NF post is great and all but it was last updated in 05. Try reading the manga for once.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...8/page016.html
    That's all good, but it doesn't say Konoha was founded 80 years ago. It says the story begins over 80 years ago and then describes how the world looked when the shinobi world was made up of a lot of small clans. It then mentions Madara being born with the strongest chakra, they'd ever seen. It then goes on to describe how Madara honed his skills in battle and over time became he leader of the Uchiha.

At this point Konoha has yet to be founded, and you clearly get the impression that years have passed. After all, you don't go from being an infant to being a warlord and leader of the Uchiha over night.

Rather than prove your theory, you provided a clue pointing in the direction of disproving it.
    Last edited by Ottawa; 07-16-2009 at 03:49 AM.

That's all good, but it doesn't say Konoha was founded 80 years ago. It says the story begins over 80 years ago and then describes how the world looked when the shinobi world was made up of a lot of small clans. It then mention's Madara being born with the strongest chakra, they'd ever seen. It then goes on to describe how Madara honed his skills in battle and over time became he leader of the Uchiha.

At this point Konoha has yet to be founded, and you clearly get the impression that years have passed. After all, you don't go from an infant to being a warlord and leader of the Uchiha over night.

Rather than prove your theory, you provided a clue pointing in the direction of disproved it.

pwnd

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...4/page012.html
    danzo = madara he blocked that attack with the same armor arm. Why didn't suigetsu attack just go through his arm. Why did madara waste his time blocking suigetsu attack. Is kishi sending hidden hint? MADARA =DANZO if u disagree explain and back it up.