Page 100 of 154 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1533
    one thing i cant confirm is WHO actually controlled kyubi on that night.
    4th and Itachi both say it was MADARA who was responsible but TOBI/MADARA says it is a lie.......and that it was a natural incident.
    who to believe

Quote Originally Posted by mrgrape2 View Post
    one thing i cant confirm is WHO actually controlled kyubi on that night.
    4th and Itachi both say it was MADARA who was responsible but TOBI/MADARA says it is a lie.......and that it was a natural incident.
    who to believe
    It was Madara who was manipulating the Kyuubi. The 4th said it was a guy in a mask (Madara) that was behind the attack.

Beer and Music
    hmm this is what i think, many ideas really

there could be possibility that danzou is madara, tobi might be madara's younger brother, yeah hes confirmed dead but this is naruto, created by kishi, weve gotten tricked before

or tobi is madara, his brother is really dead, and danzou grave robbed a sharingan, but then if so wouldnt the third hokage know since the third and danzou fought, and the third was very smart, then again danzou could be tobi since danzou hated the third, but why really? it would have to be much more than just mere competition for title of hokage, my guess would be since the third was trained by tobi's/madara's sworn enemies the 1st hokage and the 2nd hokage, so thats something
    example of grave robbing
    Spoiler!

another thing is that tobi could be danzou cause if u notice how tobi has let things pass by his right side, when naruto tried rasengan to him he passed through his right side of the body, then before that after Sasori dies theres a scene that shows tobi sitting on rocks with the ring while zetsu is doing something, then before the chapter ends, tobi flips the ring in the air and tries catching it, but it clearly goes through his RIGHT hand, and what does danzou want to fix, his right eye and his right arm
    Spoiler!

then theres this to look at
    Spoiler!

hope i dont get bashed or anything..just thoughts really
    (thanks to alucard for the convo between us regarding this topic)

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    It was Madara who was manipulating the Kyuubi. The 4th said it was a guy in a mask (Madara) that was behind the attack.
    No, the Fourth identified Tobi as the man controlling the kyubii.

I'm looking at several possibilities to the new revelations in chapter 455.

1) Danzou and Tobi are one and the same.

2) Danzou is Madara, but Tobi is another Uchiha or at least someone who has acquired the sharingan.

3) Danzou acquired the sharingan via a transplant.

Then are more senarios I can think of but I'm tired and hungover.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

There would be no need for Danzo/Madara to cover his eye at all times because he would be an Uchiha. They can turn their Sharingan on and off at will. Madara can let attacks pass through any part of his body. Its not limited to only his right side.

When Sasuke first encountered Madara when he was with Deidara, Sasuke's attack passed right through the center of Madara's body (Ch. 357). And recently, Sasuke passed straight through the center of Madara's body (Ch. 453). And when Team Konoha encountered Tobi/Madara, Naruto passed through the center of his body as well.

In the pic you posted, it looks more like Madara (as Tobi at the time) just missed the ring. And for someone who supposedly has some issues with his right arm, he made blocking a giant sword with only his forearm look mighty easy.

@thsv

Is the guy with the mask in Akatsuki not Tobi/Madara? The 4th just didn't know who he was, but we (the readers) do. That's why I had Madara's name in the parentheses.

@thsv

Is the guy with the mask in Akatsuki not Tobi/Madara? The 4th just didn't know who he was, but we (the readers) do. That's why I had Madara's name in the parentheses.
    I should have been paying more attention.

Well I've always felt that Tobi wasn't being truthful about his identity (Being Madara) so I'm more inclined not to acknowledge Tobi as Madara (Like my opinion matters. It's just me being petty).

For some reason it makes more sense to me that Danzou would be Madara and Tobi is an impostor.
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.

daznou's right eye is a sharingan,, WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    I should have been paying more attention.

Well I've always felt that Tobi wasn't being truthful about his identity (Being Madara) so I'm more inclined not to acknowledge Tobi as Madara (Like my opinion matters. It's just me being petty).

For some reason it makes more sense to me that Danzou would be Madara and Tobi is an impostor.
    Well at least for me, I'd rather Danzo be Danzou and Tobi be the real Uchiha Madara in disguise. Danzo's and Madara's goals as of now are too different for me to see them as one and the same. Using your setup, if Danzo was Uchiha Madara, he would not have to cover his Sharingan eye up all the time. He could turn it on and off at will (I'm stressing this point cuz this is the most glaring piece of evidence against Danzo = Uchiha Madara to me) and how did he end up with a normal left eye if he was an Uchiha with two Sharingan eyes to start with? And why does he want Sasuke dead so much? Sasuke must have killed Danzo's cat by accident when he was being sucky with kunai trying to copy Itachi. And from then on, Danzo sought revenge (to the extreme) on all the Uchiha.

As for Tobi the Impostor, I wouldn't know where to start with him. And it would only get more confusing cuz then we'd have to question who did what? Was it Danzo or Tobi controlling the Kyuubi 16 years ago? Which one wants to collect all the Bijuu? There's more but I can list those later. If Kishi went the "Tobi the Impostor" route, then this manga would definitely not be ending anytime soon lol.

Well at least for me, I'd rather Danzo be Danzou and Tobi be the real Uchiha Madara in disguise. Danzo's and Madara's goals as of now are too different for me to see them as one and the same. Using your setup, if Danzo was Uchiha Madara, he would not have to cover his Sharingan eye up all the time. He could turn it on and off at will (I'm stressing this point cuz this is the most glaring piece of evidence against Danzo = Uchiha Madara to me) and how did he end up with a normal left eye if he was an Uchiha with two Sharingan eyes to start with? And why does he want Sasuke dead so much? Sasuke must have killed Danzo's cat by accident when he was being sucky with kunai trying to copy Itachi. And from then on, Danzo sought revenge (to the extreme) on all the Uchiha.

As for Tobi the Impostor, I wouldn't know where to start with him. And it would only get more confusing cuz then we'd have to question who did what? Was it Danzo or Tobi controlling the Kyuubi 16 years ago? Which one wants to collect all the Bijuu? There's more but I can list those later. If Kishi went the "Tobi the Impostor" route, then this manga would definitely not be ending anytime soon lol.
    I take your point on the difference in goals, but think about this. Suppose Tobi as the impostor plans to destroy Konoha whilst danzou as madara plans to take it over. You have to admit we can't entirely trust Tobi's account of events. Especially as Yondaime outed him as the one behind the Kyubii attack.

For the idea of sharingan being turned off and on at will. Transplanted Sharingan, seem to be always on and can't be turned off. Madara's sharingan was transplanted too, with his brother's eyes. So with this, it would explain why he can't turn it off and since it's a eternal one, he doesn't lose his light.

Anyhow, some quick one to add on Danzou being Madara.

Madara fight the 1st for hokage and lose.
    Madara summon the kyuubi later on.
    Danzou and the elder get all Uchiha assassinated.
    Madara ~help~ Itachi killing all Uchiha.
    Madara tell Pain to go get Naruto.
    As Pain arrive to Konoha, Danzou kill the frog who's getting ready to tell Naruto. (This is similar to summoning kyuubi and destroying Konoha). Danzou is nowhere to be found after killing the frog while Pain destroy the village.

It's quite simple. Both of them wanted to be hokage. Both fought the senju to have the title of Hokage. Both seek to destroy Konoha. Both are after war, both have the same military training. Both hide their opposite eye and both have sharingan in their opposite eye.

If Danzou and Madara were not the same or in contact or whatever. Danzou would have fought back to protect onoha in some way, it's his role as Hokage and part of Konoha but no, he hindered Konoha and ran away.