Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    I think he has all of this planned out. And he doesn't write the next manga in one week I think, he probably has written quite some chapters after this.
    thats for sure!

Interesting theory. You've certainly thought it through. And there I was thinking there just wanted to open up a multi-tailed beast zoo.

Hi steve boy you are a good theorie maker

Question

Quote Originally Posted by stevensr123 View Post
    My theory about pein and the rinnegan

I think that when pein went into berserk mode he sort of gained some knowledge of the sage of six paths.

But he can control the rinnegan now so he now has all the knowledge and jutsu that the sage had.

Also I think jiriaya found this out.

And the reason why he has six bodies is from a jutsu that the sage created and pein uses now.

Basically the rinnegan gives the user the knowledge that the sage knew or any of the past users had that means if pein dies and another user is born they would gain the sage's and pein’s knowledge.

And nagato is sort of like the reincarnation of the sage of six paths.

Just think about it the strongest uchiha and the farther of ninjutsu working together it does make sense

Also why did kishi draw the outline of the sage of six paths, maybe it’s because we will see the sage again.

------------------------------------------

Rin'ne is the Japanese term for Samsara, the cycle of reincarnation or rebirth in several Indian religions.

so the rinnegan should have something to do with reincarnation.

According to such beliefs, a new personality is developed during each life in the physical world, but some part of the self remains constant throughout the successive lives,

The consciousness arising in the new person is neither identical to, nor different from, the old consciousness, but forms part of a causal continuum or stream with it.

One of the metaphors used to illustrate this is that of fire. For example, a flame is transferred from one candle to another, or a fire spreads from one field to another.

Spoiler!

as you can see beside the sage of six paths there are two candles, could these flames mean anything

As I said before I think the user of the rinnegan gains the knowledge of the sage.

And when nagato went into the berserk state he gain not all but a small amount of knowledge of the sage.

Spoiler!

Even jiraiya was surprised how he killed a chunin.

Someone with no knowledge of taijutsu,chakra controll or experience with fighting defeats a chunin I don’t think so.

Spoiler!

the sage of (six) paths, pein has (six) body's don’t you think this is to much to be a coincidence, and that is why I believe it was a former jutsu that the sage created that allow him to spread his mind and rinnegan into other people.

Another theory is that: pein is lying to jiraiya when he said he will use the biju to create a jutsu that can wipe out countries.

I mean he has lied to akatsuki.

Spoiler!

this shows pein has lied before and to his own orginisation.

So I think he will use the jutsu to revive the sage of six paths original body and madara's original body.

also tobi said

Spoiler!

this shows there goals are the same.

this might mean that he will get his orginal body back thus the sharingan true powers back also he said (are goals so he might mean you (pein) will get the sages body back

also kishi showed us a outline of madara and now we know more about him and know he is alive

so maybe we will soon know more about the sage and see his body again
    Nice Theory I also have thought about this idea that Pein may share a genetic memory passed down form all Rinningan users and when its activated he has that combined knowladge and battle experiance.
    This would explain better why he thinks of himself as a god.

I'm not sure what to beleive as far as what Pein's goals are he seems to tell ppl what ever they want to hear. It possible that both Pein and Madara have suffored injuries pursuing thier "goals" in the past.
    Pein perhaps lost his orginal body and firend , Madara perhaps lost his eye and place among his clan. This is what may draw them to each other kindred souls ..???

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

thank you

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by stevensr123 View Post
    My theory about pein and the rinnegan

I think that when pein went into berserk mode he sort of gained some knowledge of the sage of six paths.

But he can control the rinnegan now so he now has all the knowledge and jutsu that the sage had.

Also I think jiriaya found this out.

And the reason why he has six bodies is from a jutsu that the sage created and pein uses now.

Basically the rinnegan gives the user the knowledge that the sage knew or any of the past users had that means if pein dies and another user is born they would gain the sage's and pein’s knowledge.

And nagato is sort of like the reincarnation of the sage of six paths.

Just think about it the strongest uchiha and the farther of ninjutsu working together it does make sense

Also why did kishi draw the outline of the sage of six paths, maybe it’s because we will see the sage again.

Rin'ne is the Japanese term for Samsara, the cycle of reincarnation or rebirth in several Indian religions.

so the rinnegan should have something to do with reincarnation.

According to such beliefs, a new personality is developed during each life in the physical world, but some part of the self remains constant throughout the successive lives,

The consciousness arising in the new person is neither identical to, nor different from, the old consciousness, but forms part of a causal continuum or stream with it.

One of the metaphors used to illustrate this is that of fire. For example, a flame is transferred from one candle to another, or a fire spreads from one field to another.

Spoiler!

as you can see beside the sage of six paths there are two candles, could these flames mean anything

As I said before I think the user of the rinnegan gains the knowledge of the sage.

And when nagato went into the berserk state he gain not all but a small amount of knowledge of the sage.

Spoiler!

Even jiraiya was surprised how he killed a chunin.

Someone with no knowledge of taijutsu,chakra controll or experience with fighting defeats a chunin I don’t think so.

Spoiler!

the sage of (six) paths, pein has (six) body's don’t you think this is to much to be a coincidence, and that is why I believe it was a former jutsu that the sage created that allow him to spread his mind and rinnegan into other people.

Another theory is that: pein is lying to jiraiya when he said he will use the biju to create a jutsu that can wipe out countries.

I mean he has lied to akatsuki.

Spoiler!

this shows pein has lied before and to his own orginisation.

So I think he will use the jutsu to revive the sage of six paths original body and madara's original body.

also tobi said

Spoiler!

this shows there goals are the same.

this might mean that he will get his orginal body back thus the sharingan true powers back also he said (are goals so he might mean you (pein) will get the sages body back

also kishi showed us a outline of madara and now we know more about him and know he is alive

so maybe we will soon know more about the sage and see his body again.
    Ingenious I was thinking the exact same thing almost because renne is yes the endless cycle of rebirth while gan is somewhere an image is placed so I was thinking that instead of like the Sharingan where it only affects you for a few minutes this form is ever recurring but I like your theory more.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjastik View Post
    you know, Kishimoto probably doesn't even think up the story, he's probably sitting in his chair at home, thinking, "Now what random coincidence can i insert into this far too drawn-out battle to get the theorists interested for another 100 chapters?" then he goes and puts some kid under a boulder or something.
    ------
    on a second note, maybe he is using the 9 beasts to make an ultra-ghetto atom smasher device to create atomic weapons. just think about a new element on the inside of that circle crap thing: NUCLEAR (outward arrows pointing to every other element)
    Not true. It was said in an interview with Kishi that he already has an idea of how he will end the series. It's reasonable to assume that he has quite a bit of the story planned and worked out.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    none of your spoiler tags show anything guy

I think madara put the younger nagato under some kind of genjutsu and brainwashed him some how... ie. sasuke. Then yahiko tried to stop him and ended up being killed. The message says the real one isn't with him. Maybe the power of the rinnengan is not only reviving dead bodies and using their jutsus but also to see whatever they see and that all feeds back into the real nagato who is hidden somewhere by madara. The only thing that's missing now is a byakugan user. And from reading in Kishi's upcoming events thread that's also somewhere down the line possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by 1piece View Post
    I think madara put the younger nagato under some kind of genjutsu and brainwashed him some how... ie. sasuke. Then yahiko tried to stop him and ended up being killed. The message says the real one isn't with him. Maybe the power of the rinnengan is not only reviving dead bodies and using their jutsus but also to see whatever they see and that all feeds back into the real nagato who is hidden somewhere by madara. The only thing that's missing now is a byakugan user. And from reading in Kishi's upcoming events thread that's also somewhere down the line possibly.
    nah...you saw what happened to that chuunin...i doubt it happened this way...this makes it seem like the EMS can overcome the Rinnengan and we have no proof of that so far...