Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextMod View Post
    Hey guys just wanted to get your opinion about rikudou sennin possibly using nagato's body.

Since rikudou basically created everything I am sure doing a soul transfer jutsu in a promising young boy wouldn't be too hard from him.
    you dont get it though...with Rinenegan theres no need for a Soul transfer Jutsu .

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Hey guys just wanted to get your opinion about rikudou sennin possibly using nagato's body.

Since rikudou basically created everything I am sure doing a soul transfer jutsu in a promising young boy wouldn't be too hard from him.
    its possible

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Sure, it's possible he did a soul transfer of some sort. If that's the case, you have to assume he can put his "soul" in several bodies at once. While it's merely a choice of words, I'd rather call Pein a disease instead of a soul. He takes hold of someone, slowly eating away at their being until only memories are left. The rest is Pein. Sort of like what Oro's hand is doing to Kabuto.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Veej View Post
    Sure, it's possible he did a soul transfer of some sort. If that's the case, you have to assume he can put his "soul" in several bodies at once. While it's merely a choice of words, I'd rather call Pein a disease instead of a soul. He takes hold of someone, slowly eating away at their being until only memories are left. The rest is Pein. Sort of like what Oro's hand is doing to Kabuto.

that sounds better than some of the other crap in this thread

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    that sounds better than some of the other crap in this thread
    lol

The Six Ways of Pein its just a backup technique in akatsuki just to have 6 more bodies to make the jutsu to extract the tailed beasts, he's true self is hiding somewhere, but that's the essential use of the 6 ways of pein, well im almost sure ... cause if u see, only madara, "aloe-vera guy" xD and sharky are alive...6 + 3 ...voila! nice theory anyway...

anything we say will be pure speculation if/until we actually see Nagato with his 6 paths of pain (meaning all 7 of them, together on a page at the same time)..

as for why jman couldnt kill them in thier fight..I suspect its that you cant kill what technically is already dead. I would have to guess that another of the rin'negan's powers is re-animating corpses for use as one of the paths of pain. when he recognized the 'summoning' one as a shinobi that he fought before, he didnt say anything about that ninja being a summoning specialized ninja (at not that I remember seeing). Each of the paths of pain appears to be associated with a specific element *kind of like kakuzu's masks*

which related specifically to the clue he left behind in http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...7/page012.html

the question is if they will be able to figure that out when they fight the 6 paths.. and is the key to why he has never lost (konan would be the only other shinobi that 'might' now the truth, as yahiko is obviously the primary path of pain)

Initiate
    I think both Yahiko and Konan [Konan being the newly introduced member of "6 Paths of Pain"] are both dead and Nagato is what we currently see as Konan...just one of my crazy theories. This will be quoted if turns to be truth.

Quote Originally Posted by v8subie View Post
    I think both Yahiko and Konan [Konan being the newly introduced member of "6 Paths of Pain"] are both dead and Nagato is what we currently see as Konan...just one of my crazy theories. This will be quoted if turns to be truth.

konan isnt the new member... in manga most of the time the characters dont change the hair style they have... and in issue 419 it shows the new member and konan togethor so it cant be true...if you notice nobody in the series has changed theres besides sakura.

but i have a theory that is kind of like yours i think that nagato is the leader of the ""6 Paths of Pain" who is the actual person who controls the rinnegan, i think that while nagato konan and yahiko grew up yahiko's abilities platoed... and in order to protect him like he said when he was younger nagot took control of him so he would become stronger... he didnt do this with konan because her abilites are rare i havnt seen or herd of anyone else with them. and jariayas code saying the real one isnt with them. hes talking about nagato not being with them, im guessing hes hiding out somewhere, could possible be one of leaders of a village but keeps everything he does on the DL so as to not draw attetnion to him.

I was thinking after reading the data book, what the secret of pein is. But i found one counter argument to that, which i'll explain after. Pein had a room of bodies in which he went to. When i first saw the room i thought each body had a tailed beast in it (weird theory which was proved wrong that's not what im here to talk about). After hearing that the gai copies ect were Pein's technique. What if Pein had those bodies for the use of that technique? The bodies would be locked down but when copied they wouldn't be locked. The reason he doesn't have the same bodies this time i think is because it wouldn't make it a revelation to the reader. The thing i cannot get around right now though is the fact that Konoha has a body in their possesion that's still around after being defeated. Then I thought, what if it was never defeated but managed to pretend. The technique may not dispel. This could also explain why the bodies were able to come back after Jiraiya took them out. Pein just made more copies. Seems a bit far-fetched but i'm bored.