Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    cool victory is mine. it's pointless to argue an opinion with facts. true you're entitled to your opinion but when your opinion is disproven then its just a busted theory so yeah it was pointless to come up with responses for a dead theory. it was nice to debate though. i had fun . and while you're reading pick up some facts so the next theory you have will be vaild
    pfft you didnt debate anything intelligently so dont act so high and mighty the fact is all you did was nit pick at stuff i said...thats not showing facts...the bottom line is you threw the whole subject matter off with your nitpicking so i didnt want to get into a nitpick fest with you period...This Theory thread was never supposed to be a bitch fest until you turned it into one...

I feel what i said offered way more meat to the conversation over all even though i decided to stop arguing pointlessly with you(in life you must pick your battles wisely)..

I made 3 important points overall:

1. The name Rinengan and what Pain has done in the manga so far gives us some insight into its abilities.

2. You made the statement that the Rinnengan had nothing to do with why Jiraiya died..which to me was the most ridiculous out of your statements..
    I blew this one out of the water by explaining that the doujutsus overall abilities allowed Pain to outlast and out maneuver Jiraiya.With the 6 bodies he has abilities that no other shinobi has and has stamina,chakra and jutsu arsenals that no other shinobi(except maybe a uchiha like Madara) have period.

3. I dont like to argue with people who arent making a particular point.People that just want to argue to make themselves look or feel better about themselves by griping at everything someone else says without making any sort of tangible point.Its truely sad you see this as a victory this only proves what im saying as true..

Quote Originally Posted by naruto123 View Post
    u said could those candles mean anything i think yes, cuz idk but in 1 episide orocimaru
    had a candle and sum 1 died then the candle blew out, so im thinkin those two candles could b pein(i guuess the guy behind all the peins if thats tru) and naruto, so when 1 dies the candle will blow out and mabey thats how the series will end mabey it will show peins candle blown out idk it could happned.

and i think that episode was the 1 when that ugly monster lookin guy turned into a beutiful lookin girls, idk kno the episode by heart but i think it was a filler in the naruto series of when naruto was younger.
    Did I miss something posted up there or is this a completely random post?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcasex View Post
    pfft you didnt debate anything intelligently so dont act so high and mighty the fact is all you did was nit pick at stuff i said...thats not showing facts...the bottom line is you threw the whole subject matter off with your nitpicking so i didnt want to get into a nitpick fest with you period...This Theory thread was never supposed to be a bitch fest until you turned it into one...

I feel what i said offered way more meat to the conversation over all even though i decided to stop arguing pointlessly with you(in life you must pick your battles wisely)..

I made 3 important points overall:

1. The name Rinengan and what Pain has done in the manga so far gives us some insight into its abilities.

2. You made the statement that the Rinnengan had nothing to do with why Jiraiya died..which to me was the most ridiculous out of your statements..
    I blew this one out of the water by explaining that the doujutsus overall abilities allowed Pain to outlast and out maneuver Jiraiya.With the 6 bodies he has abilities that no other shinobi has and has stamina,chakra and jutsu arsenals that no other shinobi(except maybe a uchiha like Madara) have period.

3. I dont like to argue with people who arent making a particular point.People that just want to argue to make themselves look or feel better about themselves by griping at everything someone else says without making any sort of tangible point.

Time for round 2...

lol
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by erratic View Post
    Did I miss something posted up there or is this a completely random post?

Time for round 2...

lol

lol no i've done enough damage to this thread lol i'm done i've made my points just because one person can't comprehend what i'm saying doesn't mean i should keep trying to help them understand, especially when they can't even remenber what i've said or pay attention to the posts i put up. its like talking to a toddler they never listen to you but want you to consider what they're saying regardless of how little sense it makes not to mention the fact he/she can't understand my point but i'll explain it one last time. weither or not hardcasex gets it or not its up to him/her....wait nevermind its in this thread enough repeating it won't help at all(bitchfest lol, i was having fun sorry if you felt like you were bitching lmao also i never said the rinnigan wasn't the reason jiraiya died find that post that sasys those exact words lmao). i'm happy with my responses there's no need to go thru that again. anyway back to the topic
    Last edited by Amargo Deathscythe; 08-10-2008 at 06:44 AM.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    lol no i've done enough damage to this thread.
    First thing you've said in this entire thread i agree with lol

no u did'nt miss nothin it said do u kno wat the candle meant in the first post

unlike yall naruto is a part time thing i write this stuff when im board.

yall gonna hear from me like once every other week.

I think this idea of reincarnation opens an interesting perspective on how to identify Pein. I think the question isn't so much, "Who is Pein?" as it is, "Who is Nagato?"

Some little runt out in a battered village randomly has the Rin'negan, and schools a chuunin without knowing it. My guess is the one who took out that chuunin is Pein: a presence tied directly to the Rin'negan and continually manifesting itself upon new life since the days of the Sage, generation after generation.

That would explain this:

Spoiler!

The kid's personality, mind, and even freaking hair colour is in the process of being devoured by Pein. That guy in the top left corner of the picture is Nagato, or what Nagato was turned into by Pein's manifestation.

To the question, "Who are you, Nagato or Yahiko?" Pein says, "We are Pein, we are GOD." Nagato and Yahiko have effectively been erased, except for whatever may benefit Pein.

Despite all this, Jiraiya seems to come to a conclusion.

Spoiler!

How can this montage possibly reveal the identity of Pein? It doesn't give any simple answer. No matter how much you strain your eyes looking at the picture, it doesn't transform into some new character who just so happens to be Pein's real identity.

What Jiraiya probably realized was that the real Pein has had his Rin'negan focused on Jiraiya for a long time, and that the ninjas he saw in the past cover his entire ninja life. He probably realized Pein is a being that spans a long period of time, and pinpointed where that time starts.

You might be wondering what my point is. Really, I'm just opening this avenue of thought. The only concrete point I'll stand by is that the true identity of Pein definitely lies in Nagato's past.

that guy is not nagato, he's a shinobi that jiraiya fought before. remember the scar on that guy's forehead?

but aside from that your speculation is feasible because all of pein's bodies are shinobi that jiraiya fought before.

so.. i don't know. haha. to use all the bodies that jiraiya has interacted with,
    pein's probably someone that's obsessed with jiraiya (gay.) , that's all i can tell.

You're right, I made an error on that part. Not sure how I made that mistake. Doesn't change the rest of it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Veej View Post
    I think this idea of reincarnation opens an interesting perspective on how to identify Pein. I think the question isn't so much, "Who is Pein?" as it is, "Who is Nagato?"

Some little runt out in a battered village randomly has the Rin'negan, and schools a chuunin without knowing it. My guess is the one who took out that chuunin is Pein: a presence tied directly to the Rin'negan and continually manifesting itself upon new life since the days of the Sage, generation after generation.

That would explain this:

Spoiler!

The kid's personality, mind, and even freaking hair colour is in the process of being devoured by Pein. That guy in the top left corner of the picture is Nagato, or what Nagato was turned into by Pein's manifestation.

To the question, "Who are you, Nagato or Yahiko?" Pein says, "We are Pein, we are GOD." Nagato and Yahiko have effectively been erased, except for whatever may benefit Pein.

Despite all this, Jiraiya seems to come to a conclusion.

Spoiler!

How can this montage possibly reveal the identity of Pein? It doesn't give any simple answer. No matter how much you strain your eyes looking at the picture, it doesn't transform into some new character who just so happens to be Pein's real identity.

What Jiraiya probably realized was that the real Pein has had his Rin'negan focused on Jiraiya for a long time, and that the ninjas he saw in the past cover his entire ninja life. He probably realized Pein is a being that spans a long period of time, and pinpointed where that time starts.

You might be wondering what my point is. Really, I'm just opening this avenue of thought. The only concrete point I'll stand by is that the true identity of Pein definitely lies in Nagato's past.
    I agree with this theory. It goes hand in hand with another theory of mine that the Sage is the real mind behind Pain since Nagato was a child..When Jiraiya spoke to Konan she said something that stood out to me. She said," You have no idea what happened to us when you left. What ever that was or is is a major clue. Something significant happened at the time after Jiraiya left.
    The only part ill add to this is I dont think the Rinengan took over Yahiko by chance. At some point Yahiko was killed..by who or what we dont know..it could of been nagato(or the Sage's contiousness inside of Nagato) or maybe someone else.

Hey guys just wanted to get your opinion about rikudou sennin possibly using nagato's body.

Since rikudou basically created everything I am sure doing a soul transfer jutsu in a promising young boy wouldn't be too hard from him.