Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by erratic View Post
    You implied that it was by saying that "he has the Rinningan still in his eyes, so Pain must be able to see out of them"

If you didn't have that in mind then you wouldn't have come across that reasoning
    this is a pointless exchange...so much tit for tat is going on the point of the thread is starting to go away....your missing the whole point of what I said...and why I said what i said...it goes hand in hand with the theory I put out there as this is the theory section and not the pointless squabble section.

my Theory was that the Rinengan is a type of zombiefier, and that the bodies cant be killed through traditional means.

Even the meaning of the name Rinengan translated directly means Transmigration eye.

Transmigration= the passage of a soul from one body to the next.

If thats the case then its possible that Nagato doesnt control the bodies like Sasori does his puppets its more of a type of shaman ability where you can go into any dead body you want and control it like its yours..

I think its possible that Nagatos real body is safe somewhere while he rolls around in the other 6 bodies. Maybe in those coffin machine things or maybe
    his real body is somewhere in konoha like that code translation might suggest..

I never disagreed to the other parts of your theory; I don't see why your bringing them up to defend yourself from what I'm saying. You're more like side-tracking to avoid what I'm saying.

I just said that your "he has the Rinningan still in his eyes, so Pain must be able to see out of them" was false.

My claim that that statement isn't true doesn't conflict with your theory that Pain can somehow "zombie" people. I said that just because the corpse still has the Rinningan doesn't mean Pain can still see out of them; that doesn't mean I'm "missing the whole point of what you said"
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by erratic View Post
    I never disagreed to the other parts of your theory; I don't see why your bringing them up to defend yourself from what I'm saying. You're more like side-tracking to avoid what I'm saying.

I just said that your "he has the Rinningan still in his eyes, so Pain must be able to see out of them" was false.

My claim that that statement isn't true doesn't conflict with your theory that Pain can somehow "zombie" people. I said that just because the corpse still has the Rinningan doesn't mean Pain can still see out of them; that doesn't mean I'm "missing the whole point of what you said"
    Again..its my theory to say so how can you say its false? everyone here has a theory in the Theory page riiiiiiiight? its been proven that he can see from the bodies he takes over anyway...thats how he beat Jiraiya...

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcasex View Post
    Again..its my theory to say so how can you say its false? everyone here has a theory in the Theory page riiiiiiiight? its been proven that he can see from the bodies he takes over anyway...thats how he beat Jiraiya...
    no, he beat jiraiya because

1 jiraiya ddn't know it was six bodies in total

2 jiraiya decided to stay and fight to find out more about pain to try and figure out who he was as opposed to running away

3 jiraiya had already stated he didn't plan on coming back alive meaning he was gonna fight to the death anyway

it had nothing to do with the ability to see through the eyes of the other bodies. remember jiraiya exploited that as a means to kill the first three bodies remember

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    no, he beat jiraiya because

1 jiraiya ddn't know it was six bodies in total

2 jiraiya decided to stay and fight to find out more about pain to try and figure out who he was as opposed to running away

3 jiraiya had already stated he didn't plan on coming back alive meaning he was gonna fight to the death anyway

it had nothing to do with the ability to see through the eyes of the other bodies. remember jiraiya exploited that as a means to kill the first three bodies remember
    1. Sure cause thats part of Pains fighting style to have each body for a
    different purpose.

2. I agree with this part totally

3. It wasnt just that. Jiraiya saw a real threat here.He wanted to gather as much info as possible for konohas benefit if they fight this guy in the future.
    Plus he felt he had the best chance of doing this which is why he stayed to fight. Now once he did stay and fight he made peace with the risk that he might die in this fight.

and as for that last part...Yea he tryed to figure out the Rinnengans weakness(a good shinobi is supposed to do this against their opponents anyway...) A good shinobi also doesnt reveal his hand of cards while in the middle of the game. Since Pain uses different bodies for different roles in battle he attacks with 1 or 2 bodies each time the one in battle is in danger or to try and pull off a specific jutsu.

Think about it though...whats the biggest advantages of having different bodies??

1. Different chakra amounts
    2. Different Chakra affinities in each body
    3. Different Perspectives in battle
    Last edited by Hardcasex; 08-09-2008 at 03:49 AM.

1. Sure cause thats part of Pains fighting style to have each body for a
    different purpose.

2. I agree with this part totally

3. It wasnt just that Jiraiya saw a real threat here.He wanted to gather as much info as possible for konohas benefit if they fight this guy in the future.
    Plus he felt he had the best chance of doing this which is why he stayed to fight. Now once he did stay and fight he made peace with the risk that he might die in this fight.

and as for that last part...Yea he tryed to figure out the Rinnengans weakness(a good shinobi is supposed to do this against their opponents anyway...) A good shinobi also doesnt reveal his hand of cards while in the middle of the game. Since Pain uses different bodies for different roles in battle he attacks with 1 or 2 bodies each time the one in battle is in danger or to try and pull off a specific jutsu.

Think about it though...whats the biggest advantages of having different bodies??

1. Different chakra amounts
    2. Different Chakra affinities in each body
    3. Different Perspectives in battle
    I already knew all this. what I was countering was you said
    its been proven that he can see from the bodies he takes over anyway...thats how he beat Jiraiya...
    which wasn't the case. all you just did was confirm what I already said that the reason jiraiya lost wasn't because of pains ablility to see him

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

I already knew all this. what I was countering was you said which wasn't the case.
    And this is the problem..your just countering stuff i say rather than just contributing constructively to this dialogue..This conversation is so far away from where it started its almost pointless now

all you just did was confirm what I already said that the reason jiraiya lost wasn't because of pains ablility to see him
    Well it wasnt Just his ability to see him...

And this is the problem..your just countering stuff i say rather than just contributing constructively to this dialogue..This conversation is so far away from where it started its almost pointless now
    by countering i'm giving people the correct info instead of these left field statements you give. and the therad is about the powers of the rinnigan and last i checked talking about it's abilites is talking about it

Well it wasnt Just his ability to see him...
    that had nothing to do with killing him I've already stated that..............do you not pay attention

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

by countering i'm giving people the correct info instead of these left field statements you give. and the therad is about the powers of the rinnigan and last i checked talking about it's abilites is talking about it
    How many times do i have to point out that this is a Theory thread...this is about Theories...any so called "left field" statements are grounded in what we do know about stuff in the manga...read the other theory threads if you dont get what im saying...

that had nothing to do with killing him I've already stated that..............do you not pay attention
    you cant say it had nothing to do with it it was part of the problem..just like when you fight a uchiha..their abilities with genjutsu and copying jutsus is part of the problem in that case too...and with hyuugas their ability to sap chakra is part of the problem with fighting them also lol.....how can you say those abilities arent part of the problem when he had to watch out for every move Pain did...all while taking every power he knew he had into consideration.....saying this simply makes 0 sense and contributes nothing...

How many times do i have to point out that this is a Theory thread...this is about Theories...any so called "left field" statements are grounded in what we do know about stuff in the manga...read the other theory threads if you dont get what im saying...
    ok then since YOU DON'T QUITE GET IT I'll spell it out for you......I DON'T AGREE WITH YOUR THEORIES, ESPECIALLY SINCE I CAN COUNTER THEM WITH MANGA FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!! there know you should understand why i keep countering your "theories" or as i like to refer to them as left field statements.

you cant say it had nothing to do with it it was part of the problem..just like when you fight a uchiha..their abilities with genjutsu and copying jutsus is part of the problem in that case too...and with hyuugas their ability to sap chakra is part of the problem with fighting them also lol.....how can you say those abilities arent part of the problem when he had to watch out for every move Pain did...all while taking every power he knew he had into consideration.....saying this simply makes 0 sense and contributes nothing...
    *sigh* you just don't get it do you.........jiraiya countered the ability to see through other bodies, he actually exploited it in order to beat the first three bodies. in the end that ability was rendered useless seeing as pain didn't stare at him to kill him and the fact that pain ambushed jiraya with more body summoning. Pain never really even used the rinningan beyond its ability to see through other bodies and to use other bodies specific attacks. really all that killed him was the constant rush of attacks coming from all the bodies (like naruto does with clones). jiraiya eleminated the problem of pain being able to see from multiple bodies so to count that as a "problem" is ludicrous seeing as jiraiya countered it. the only rinnigan ability that posed a true threat and was the only one to actually do any damage was the body ability.

P.S. Hyuugas can't sap chakra, they stop chakra from flowing by striking chakra points, learn your doujutsus

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN