Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcasex View Post
    Nagato was Jiraiyas student as a child...anything could of happened between that time and present day..and who said he taught him all he knew lol..or that Nagato is weak against genjutsu(theres a chance his bodies might be,but that does no good if you cant kill them or him) Pain is clearly stronger and more skilled than Jiraiya not just because of the Rinnengan..but also because of the whole being 10 steps ahead of his opponent thing....
    what 10 steps he said himself he didn't know that jiraiya was capeable of genejutsu (he didn't notice jiraiya had nothing to do with the genjutsu at all) and the ony advantage he had was the multiple bodies. no kind of planing was involved. he didn't know about sage mode or the genjutsu and jiraya didn't kow about the other bodies. it seems they surprised eachother rather than one being ahead of anyone else. not to mention jirayia didn't have to die.he could have simply stayed behind the barrier and had ma and pa use the genjutsu again but he decided to die. "10 steps ahead" don't make me laugh

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    I wouldn't say Pain is weak against Genjutsu just because he fell under Ma & Pa's duet. That was apparently a high leveled Genjutsu and it attacked with sound. I'm sure lots of talented Genjutsu users would get snagged by that.

Also Jiraiya didn't teach Pain everything ne knew. He just learned all the Jutsus that he tought him and used them all proficiently at the age of 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    I wouldn't say Pain is weak against Genjutsu just because he fell under Ma & Pa's duet. That was apparently a high leveled Genjutsu and it attacked with sound. I'm sure lots of talented Genjutsu users would get snagged by that.

Also Jiraiya didn't teach Pain everything ne knew. He just learned all the Jutsus that he tought him and used them all proficiently at the age of 10.
    by everything he knew i ment in reguards of how much jiraiya knew about being a shinobi

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    what 10 steps he said himself he didn't know that jiraiya was capeable of genejutsu (he didn't notice jiraiya had nothing to do with the genjutsu at all) and the ony advantage he had was the multiple bodies. no kind of planing was involved. he didn't know about sage mode or the genjutsu and jiraya didn't kow about the other bodies. it seems they surprised eachother rather than one being ahead of anyone else. not to mention jirayia didn't have to die.he could have simply stayed behind the barrier and had ma and pa use the genjutsu again but he decided to die. "10 steps ahead" don't make me laugh
    His fighting style puts him at a forward advantage against most foes...just as the Magenkyou sharingan does(assuming the foe doesnt know how to avoid or break genjutsu...but then theres that copy jutsu thing)..what makes it worse is the fact that hes fighting with 6 bodies and none of them are real...even worse he uses corpses...even worse they cant be killed...and worse The main body doesnt need to be at the scene..when do you get it..theres no advantage as a shinobi more forward than that...

My theory is that the corpses that fall under the Rinengan are sort of like Night of the living dead zombies..they move like normal people but simply cant die by normal means...the corpse that the konoha shinobi have still has legs and arms..and the eyes are still with Rinengan in them so that must mean Pain can still see out of them...

His fighting style puts him at a forward advantage against most foes...just as the Magenkyou sharingan does(assuming the foe doesnt know how to avoid or break genjutsu...but then theres that copy jutsu thing)..what makes it worse is the fact that hes fighting with 6 bodies and none of them are real...even worse he uses corpses...even worse they cant be killed...and worse The main body doesnt need to be at the scene..when do you get it..theres no advantage as a shinobi more forward than that...

My theory is that the corpses that fall under the Rinengan are sort of like Night of the living dead zombies..they move like normal people but simply cant die by normal means...the corpse that the konoha shinobi have still has legs and arms..and the eyes are still with Rinengan in them so that must mean Pain can still see out of them...

that doesn't mean he can still see through them. that just means it stays activated like the byakugan does.
    Last edited by Amargo Deathscythe; 08-07-2008 at 10:01 PM.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

the corpse that the konoha shinobi have still has legs and arms..and the eyes are still with Rinengan in them so that must mean Pain can still see out of them...
    What makes you think the Rinningan is something that is activated and deactived like the Sharingan? It could just be constantly active since the day Nagato awakened it. If that's true then your arguement falls apart cause it wouldn't matter if the corpse still had the Rinningan if he's dead. It doesn't sound like your being too open-minded
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by erratic View Post
    What makes you think the Rinningan is something that is activated and deactived like the Sharingan? It could just be constantly active since the day Nagato awakened it. If that's true then your arguement falls apart cause it wouldn't matter if the corpse still had the Rinningan if he's dead. It doesn't sound like your being too open-minded
    i agree

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

My theory is my theory though you can agree or disagree with it thats what a forum is about..And i never said the Rinengan can be activated or deactivated...we dont even know how it works!....i was just saying that its my theory

And i never said the Rinengan can be activated or deactivated...
    You implied that it was by saying that "he has the Rinningan still in his eyes, so Pain must be able to see out of them"

If you didn't have that in mind then you wouldn't have come across that reasoning
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

You implied that it was by saying that "he has the Rinningan still in his eyes, so Pain must be able to see out of them"

If you didn't have that in mind then you wouldn't have come across that reasoning
    erratic strikes again lol

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN