Wink Your Friend List

I was wondering what friendship is. Then I thought about what a MS friendship is. Does it really have a meaning? I dont have so much added as friends here at MS, exactly because why doing it? Also I dont remember sending the request, but I felt great to be asked to accept friendship requests.

Well, at this point, my friend list:

Arhazivory
    The one I know since my join date, I played a lot with her and Redsquirrel and CrossX21 at BZ. I can remember she added me. Plus She is hot. Great to have her....

Arisato-kun
    I dont remember how this started. I think he asked... Good person...

erratic
    I was posting something in a thread and we concluded in some ideas. He asked.

Freakshow v.2
    The last accepted. He asked. Funny thing is that I was about to post something about his loyalty to Freakshow when he sent the request.

Frosty
    Playing at BZ... I like the ecchi replies... and avatar.

Hart_lerouxx
    He asked... Dont know how. Very polite.

Kikiz
    He asked, maybe. She is great, very polite and knows a lot stuff. She is very young, indeed. AND OF COURSE, an onion user. Since she joined MS, I was about to use Onions, but she won.

Vyrjj_X
    Playing with RasenShuriken88 and her a lot. Funny post machine, isnt she?

[Cross]
    Another old one. He asked, and did a great sign for me. I still feel glad for that, even if I dont use it.

Gecko Moria
    Recently, I voted for his Lelouch evil grin image. He felt great and asked me too. SALUDOS AMIGO.
    As you can see, I dont have too much.. But I have seen users that have A LOT of friends... and wonder... WTF... joking, its great.

Post your list, or a list of your VIP friends here, at MS... write your reasons if you feel inspired ^_^
    or your number of friends, if is it too long to mention. MangaShare its a great community after all.
    Last edited by DECK; 10-09-2008 at 08:38 PM. Reason: adding new friends

Crossroads of Destiny Gecko Moria's Avatar
    friendship is about how two or more people bond (did i say bond?) over something like a common interst eg manga. "its not about how many friends u have its the quality of the firendship"
    quote from some dead old man

Thanks to Ravona for the avatar and signature.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Oi oi, with 90 friends on my list, it'd be far too long to post and if I start listing names and forget, I'll feel bad later. -_-' MS is a great place...I interact with many people.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Cool

my friendship list is....................................
    .................................................. .................................................. ...

Classified.

However, I have a girl in my friendship list......ha.................
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!