View Poll Results: What do you think

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Natsu the 1st generation DS

3 75.00%
  • Natsu the 3rd generation DS

1 25.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I wonder if there was a "God" to be killed in Zancrow's case. He's one of the ones that Hades gathered up specifically to be taught Lost Magic (Fire God Slayer magic in his case). I find it odd that Hades would just have a Fire "God" around to teach anyone he brings in. And it would seem like a waste for Hades to have said Fire "God" killed off when it's likely he could have made a Fire God Slayer army. I'm sure there's no limit to how many of the same type of God Slayers there can be, after all.

Chelia's case is a complete mystery. If there was a Sky "God" to slay, I doubt she would have done so. Unless she's secretly batshit insane, that is. I suppose the process by which one learns God slayer magic will be delved into someday.

Anyway, A God/Dragon doesn't necessarily have to be slain in order to take up the mantle of God/Dragon slayer. Look at Sting and Rogue. They claim to have killed their dragons -> No one believes them -> People still consider them Dragon slayers. To be a literal (or true) God/Dragon slayer, as Rogue and Sting claim to be in their cases, you probably should kill them. But it's the magic they teach you (God/Dragon slayer magic) that brands one a God/Dragon slayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Phoenix View Post
    Source
    Spoiler!

On this forum that doesn't actually count for much.
    Do u seriously think u're the only intelligent person on this forum?

My knowledge of language comes from Oxford and Merriam-Webster. But if you think a comic book is better more power to you.
    I don't really give a rat's bootey where u got ur knowlege of language from.
    You may be as literary correct as u want, it won't change what the mangaka decided to do.

Which was the point I made on page one.
    I checked and u did indeed, my bad. Though u went and put the term 'dragonslayer' used in this manga in doubt, which is rather unnecessary, that's all i'm saying.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    Spoiler!
    O_O Well played.

There's about three like me. Four tops. I mean be honest this place isn't exactly OBD.

I don't really give a rat's bootey where u got ur knowlege of language from.
    You made a comment about my understanding of the term dragonslayer. I gave you the term as people use it. I did not give you the term as ink and paper uses it. If my answers anger you then do not ask me questions.

You may be as literary correct as u want, it won't change what the mangaka decided to do.
    You asked me what my definition of a DS was. I gave it to you.

[I checked and u did indeed, my bad. Though u went and put the term 'dragonslayer' used in this manga in doubt, which is rather unnecessary, that's all i'm saying.
    I'm typically correct. This is not something you need point out to me but it is appreciated.

^ I'll keep that in mind.
    Also I apologise for accusing u of misconception,
    I was watching a movie & didn't read back far enough (1st page) to have the right assessment of the ongoing conversation.
    Anyways, no hard feelings here.

ok so that was a nice argument but i gotta say just by reading zero phoenixes posts i want to put a 20 inch screw through his eye with a sledgehammer

There's about three like me. Four tops. I mean be honest this place isn't exactly OBD.

this made me want to kill you so badly you just insulted all of the people on the forums i would destroy you with just words but im not allowed to curse on the forum X(

Lolz, I wonder if those numbers include Cross, Hal, Afro, Xiao or Paul. Then again, the numbers wouldn't add up if they did.

i hate people that think much of themselves i would smash him but i would've got banned also hey im not so dumb too chaos :"(