View Poll Results: Which members will survive? You may vote more than once if you want (preferred)

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kisame

26 52.00%
  • Madara

11 22.00%
  • Konan

15 30.00%
  • Pain

6 12.00%
  • Zetsu

31 62.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    i think of course they will get new members.. there plan is to take over the world.. how the hell u gonna keep that on check with 6 members.... even if thats not really the plan the members think it is so thats the reason u were replacing the dead ones..

I hope they do get knew members cause finally we get to see stronger pll outside konoha.. there are no current wars in the hidden villages and we havent seen lightning, rock.. a lot of them... if it wasnt for akatsuki we wouldnt have a good idea of the strenght of the other hidden villages..

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    i think of course they will get new members.. there plan is to take over the world.. how the hell u gonna keep that on check with 6 members.... even if thats not really the plan the members think it is so thats the reason u were replacing the dead ones..
    You're acting on the fact that an organization requires lots of people in order to operate. Everybody else is acting on the fact that Naruto has finally had some plot advance, to hire more people into akatsuki would make it longer before Naruto ends.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

well... this arc is not about destroying akatsuki.. is about sasuke... which for it they are required to find Itachi.. that doesnt mean there target is destroying akatsuki...
    I hope this arc doesnt end of the death of all akatsuki cause they are what is making this serious so cool.

This arc doesn't even have a solid plotline. I have no idea what this arc can be named. "The shit happens arc" We have Deidara exploding himself to defeat Sasuke (which failed). We had the some revelations on the akatsuki front. And from what we've seen we're going to see Pein fight Naruto.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Who is the next member of Akatsuki to die?

The question is simple, in your opinion who is the next member of Akatsuki that is going to die?

I think is Kisame.

kisame? i dont think its gona be kisame !
    most probably zetsu... cuz kisame got sum cool role that is being with itachi.

zetsu the cannibal freak will the nex to die cuz hez gona fite sumbody n get his a$$ whooped

Probably Kisame or maybe even Itachi. It looks like he´s gonna have his final fight with Sasuke soon.

y kisame????!?!? lolz.... he shouldnt die yet...

yea kisame's the man. i think he's gonna be alive for a while. but i also doubt zetsu's gonna die soon cuz we haven't really seen much of him and he's also akatsuki's spy. well i guess if i had to pick between the both of them then i would say kisame would be the first to die since we haven't seen much of zetsu's abilities.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Here fishy fishy! ><º> akatsoki's Avatar
    I think Konan will be dying first. Against Jiraya.
    (\_/)
    (o.O) Respect the weak o.O
    (> <)O