View Poll Results: Which members will survive? You may vote more than once if you want (preferred)

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kisame

26 52.00%
  • Madara

11 22.00%
  • Konan

15 30.00%
  • Pain

6 12.00%
  • Zetsu

31 62.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Then again, now with so many members gone wouldn't the sealing ritual take like, three times as long now?

Emperor
    no, no more new members at this point I think we should be killing the rest off not add more to them

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Then again, now with so many members gone wouldn't the sealing ritual take like, three times as long now?
    lol, its gonna take them forever, Btw Im going to be the newest Akatsuki member.

Getting new members at this point would be kind of lame. Akatsuki is dropping like flies. I don't see them recruiting anymore.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

What boggles me, is how they get these super powerful guys to join and follow a leader.
    i thought about that but i came to a conclusion: pain is that strong =)

i also think they dont need any new members, but it would be cool if they got another fun-loving but strong guy (like kisame said, they need a cheerful guy ^^)

Well, Pein's the creator of the Bijuu extracting jutsu so they would follow him.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

they should hire one that isn't a good boy this time

xD

I know, that was lame

But too tempting

if im not mistaken they need the rings to be a member and their are currently 4 open spots in akatsuki.

oro's ring is probly still in his lab which is left unguarded now so it can easly be retreaved.

kakuzus ring is in the hands of konoha since he was last seen in a lab or something, so they probly have his ring.

hidans ring is still on his finger several feet underground and is being guarded by the nara clan, i guess zetsu can retreiv it along with hidan but he hasnt so they probly dont care at the moment.

lasty theirs deidaras ring which unless it can withstand a 10 kilometer long blast is destroyed.

so in my opinion they can recruit any more members unless thay retriev the remaining rings, and i personaly dont think they will.

some dude that looks like an actual ninja, like a really cliche one

Like someone that actually wears black?

XD