View Poll Results: Which members will survive? You may vote more than once if you want (preferred)

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kisame

26 52.00%
  • Madara

11 22.00%
  • Konan

15 30.00%
  • Pain

6 12.00%
  • Zetsu

31 62.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

what kind of member should Akatsuki hire next?

well, thats what i would like to say but i dont think they r goin to. anyway what type of person would u like to have joined?

idk but they would have to be pretty cool to compare with the other members

What boggles me, is how they get these super powerful guys to join and follow a leader.

well you see how they get them to join in deidaras flash back but it doesnt show why they deside to.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Quote Originally Posted by gray fox View Post
    well you see how they get them to join in deidaras flash back but it doesnt show why they deside to.
    yea true, pein must have tons of influence if he can lead all those bad-asses

Everyone who joins has their personal reasons. None of them decided it would be fun one day to join "Akatsuki" so they knocked on the clubhouse door and walked in. Deidara joined because of the agreement he made with Itachi, and also because he wanted to surpass Itachi.

As for who's next? It doesn't really seem like they're getting more people. I mean if they did, it'd just be lengthening the amount of time it takes for Naruto and co to defeat akatsuki. Pein the "leader" is already being sent to take care of Naruto, so there's no need to hire others to accomplish the job.

Either way, the remaining akatsuki are:
    Pein, Itachi, Kisame, Zetsu, Tobi and the flower petal girl?

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    Everyone who joins has their personal reasons. None of them decided it would be fun one day to join "Akatsuki" so they knocked on the clubhouse door and walked in. Deidara joined because of the agreement he made with Itachi, and also because he wanted to surpass Itachi.

As for who's next? It doesn't really seem like they're getting more people. I mean if they did, it'd just be lengthening the amount of time it takes for Naruto and co to defeat akatsuki. Pein the "leader" is already being sent to take care of Naruto, so there's no need to hire others to accomplish the job.

Either way, the remaining akatsuki are:
    Pein, Itachi, Kisame, Zetsu, Tobi and the flower petal girl?
    I agree, i would like to know why Kisame & Zetsu joined tho.. i hope they show that on the manga (:

i agree they really don't need another member

Everyone who joins has their personal reasons. None of them decided it would be fun one day to join "Akatsuki" so they knocked on the clubhouse door and walked in.
    Hell, I'd do that. XD

Even though Pein did mention to the members that "someone of Tobi's strength could easily be replaced" I don't think they'll be recruiting anymore people. There's already enough villains Naruto has to worry about at the moment.

If someone joins akatsuki, it will be as Itachi's replacement. I think that Itachi is thinking about leaving akatsuki. In that case the next member should be a very strong and powerful character, strong enough to fill Itachi's shoes.