Power beyond Dragon Force

So from rumors i picked up that there might be a power beyond Dragon Force called Dragon Soul i heard this from a veteran member from here -Zero- this thread is to find out if this rumor is true or fake and what would you think of a power beyond dragon force
    Nice chapter. The next time that Natsu enters Dragon Force, he will have lighting wings and a flame horn beside the scales , or it's going to be mixed, like one fire wing and one lightning, one horn of lightning and one of fire ? -Zero-

I copied this from a recent thread...personally i like this power..what's your opinion?

we've allready seen natsu's dragon force 2ce
    Once against jellal after eating etherion and once against Zero after eating Jellal's Flame or Rebuke.
    It's been stated a few times in the manga that Dragon force is the ultimate and final form a dragon slayer can attain.
    Zero mentioned this when natsu used it against him. (the one in the manga, not forums)

Dragon soul was just a hopeful guess by Zero (the forum-one) at further possible devellopment for natsu in the far future. (or joke for al we know)
    And I don't think the 1st generation dragon-slayers who attain dragonforce will change appearence more than has allready been shown (for natsu at least)
    I also have my doubts that natsu will be able to keep using lightning forever, I'm sure it'll die out at some point.

I also have my doubts. From what we've seen from both Natsu and Gajeel, neither of them need to use DragonForce to woop Rogue or Stings arse. And I'm sure Laxus wouldn't even flinch at either of them, neither would Gildartz. Power ups are nice and all, but they soon get boring (think DBZ and SSJ). Basically put, if we used numbers, say DF allows one's power to increase by 5, Sting and Rogue would be 3, using DF, their power would be 8 (which is more than double their normal strength). For Natsu and Gajeel, their strength currently would be 8 already, when Natsu goes into Lighting Fire Dragon mode, lets say he goes to 11. That powerup would mean nothing. Likewise, someone like Gildartz would be at like power 99. Doesn't matter if current Natsu gets DragonForce or not, he would still loose to Gildartz (although he would have a chance against Laxus..... perhaps).

DF natsu I think won't lose to Laxus.
    It was enough to beat gellal & Zero who were certainly not weak. Also when he used DF, the fights didn't even last that long.
    Laxus can't use dragon force, or better yet, he allready sort of uses the gen-2 form? (as we've seen his partly transforming in his battle against Natsu and Gajeel: his body changed & Scales appeared like they do with Natsu in DF-mode.)
    Gen2:
    Spoiler!

Gen1:
    Spoiler!

Natsu is now way stronger than he was back then. Yes, Laxus grew stronger too, but seeing natsu this powerfull with his full potential unlocked, Immagine what his DF would be like, compared to Laxu's gen 2 lacryma-DF.

But in case U still don't agree, let's agree to disagree

Lolz, yeah, lets disagree. The thing is that Natsu has grown this strong by having his second origin unlocked. Meaning his magic capacity is at it's max for his current form. Sure, there's DF that can amplify his magic, but that's a different thing. If you look at Laxus, his current strength would allow him to easily beat Natsu, and he hasn't even had second origin unlocked yet (then again, neither has Gajeel). Meaning that with training, he can further increase his magical capacity. I guess you could call it headroom. Of course, that's not to say Natsu can't improve, I mean his still younger than Laxus, so with age, his reserves will grow as well, and training will make his attacks more proficient and powerful.

As for Natsu DF vs Laxus, I would say it's very close, but I wouldnt' put Laxus out of it. Sure Zero and Gerard are strong. But don't forget that Laxus was on par, if not stronger, than Mystogun who was pretty much on Gerard and Zero's level. Considering what we saw Laxus do to Hades, I'm not sure Zero would have been able to do much better. And then, there's the DF for Laxus as well, and considering the "true power" or a 3rd Gen DS is to use DF at will, I wouldn't be surprised if the Lacyrma was the reason for it, meaning Laxus should be able to access it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    And then, there's the DF for Laxus as well, and considering the "true power" or a 3rd Gen DS is to use DF at will, I wouldn't be surprised if the Lacyrma was the reason for it, meaning Laxus should be able to access it as well.
    That's kinda obvious the lacryma is what enabled sting and rogue to access DF.
    Laxus allready had his DF unlocked, that's what I said in the previous post.