Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naruto Complain about the manga here!

I have been reading through a couple of threads and discovered that many people on this forum are harboring dark and evil thoughts about different characters and natural laws in the "narutoverse". And i for one think that going in to threads discussing who has the coolest hair or what really happened in the latest chapter, just to find comments like "Sasuke is EMO" or "Its impossible for frogs to grow to that size!!!" is very annoying.

But now all of you can complain to your hearts contempt here. Hopefully this will result in making other threads more serious so people like me (fat virgins with glasses the size of small windows) can discuss our manga in peace.

Absolutely Evil Villain The Blacknoah's Avatar
    Message from the Blacknoah:

Nice thread! Hope this doesn't get "Graveyard'd".

Allow me to begin with:

Yes, SASUKE SUXX!!!

That's my first 2 cents. Next!
    Repeat this after me: I will never take on a god AGAIN! -Omega Rugal KOF '98

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    manga chapters need more pages >:[

We need more drunken fist.

Veteran Member
    kishimoto is god and anyone who defies or questions god should be punished.....severely

more pages!! more pages!! more action on the other teams!

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    i f*cking hate shizune she shud die
    n btw, y is sakura such a useless, ugly, annoying b*tch

Quote Originally Posted by What Is My Name? View Post
    i f*cking hate shizune she shud die
    n btw, y is sakura such a useless, ugly, annoying b*tch
    I don't think Sakura is bad looking at all but she 'sucks' because she hasn't learned how to use her strength, genjutsu. I've always thought it was dumb that she had been identified as a genjutsu type since the first couple of chapters and yet she can't use any genjutsu.

Try to complain in a more rational way than saying "that's a bitch", "that fucking...", "that sucks, this sucks". And try to explain why you think so, this way this thread can be more useful and interesting

I got to say... Shinppudden as a whole is a bit of a let down compared to the part I of Naruto. My complain is as simple as this.... After 2 1/2 years of training, with the now proven, bests ninja (if not THE best) in the narutoverse combined with the additional training of Kakashi and he still is the same "loser" from part I. While sasuke became a kage/S class ninja in the same amount of time naruto has only learn how to makes kagebunshins a lot quicker. The main character of a series use to have his moments in the 1st part but after the time skip the fact he is just as bad is just silly. Yes good info and a few nice fights have occured in shinppuden but nothing that makes it better or just as good as part 1.
    Also, I think that besides oro fight against 4 tails naruto is the only time naruto has really fought. In part 1 he had like 5 or 6 fights that not only made him improve but showed us how he gain experienced and adapt to his opponents. What we have in part 2? Nothing... they dont even show fights from the other chunins.
    I dont even want to discuss the anime since the anime is complete shit. 50 episodes in which all they have done is TALK AND LOOK AT EACH OTHER. The 1st part of naruto was almost over by the 50th episode, plus anyone that watched the series was already hooked. Meanwhile now, anyone that watch shinpudden 50 episodes could say naruto sucks or that is shit and they would be right.