Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I think Allen's innocence just evolved and that's why it can become a sword while the cape is still there. I also think that innocence is alive since I saw Suman being killed off by he's, the innocence did what it wanted, it thinks. Allen's innocence also thinks by itself, I mean, Allen was underwater when he's innocence saved Fou and Bak and also ripped the arms of the LV3, and in the anime it really looks like the mask is smiling at the LV3, and then it goes to Allen, and now it's moving Allen's body to be able to fight and because he also wants to fight. For me it's pretty clear that innocence is alive and has it's own mind.

The person and the innocence can only mix (dunno what else to call it) if their wishes are the same, something that clearly shows that the innocence has it's own mind of some sort.

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

D.Gray-man Lovers?

I really believe that Allen's innocence is somehow connected to Lenalee's. Maybe Lenalee's innocence is the heart, and Allen's innocence want's to protect it from harm (LvL 4 akuma). Maybe a long time ago these innocence were somehow...i dont know human? and those two innocence were lovers. Maybe somehow that explains The Destroyer Of Time, and Lenalee's dreams about Allen dying. He and his innocence must have saved her and the heart. maybe...
    Cheese.

I don't really think that Lenalee's innocence is the heart, I think the heart should be a bit more powerfull. I think innocence evolves in a way just like akuma do. Maybe the equip types are at level one and that's why they don't act on their own,parasite types are at level two and can act on their own. I know this seems very unlikely but, that's what my messed up,crazy mind came up with,I know myself that it's a very weird theory about innocence.

Agree, if Lenalee had the heart it would be too easy...

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

About Allen's innocnece, this is how I would interpert it. His innocence got separated long time ago, when it was destroyed by Tyki. When it recovered, it didn’t completely go back to the original form. Part of it return to allen’s body as the arm (he still need an arm). The other part act on its on (like in volume 9). Or his innocence gives him the form. He had the cape before he obtained the sword so the sword comes with the cape. In ch 117, the cape grew from his right arm after he pulled out the sword. Probably just the arm part evolved but not the cape part.

Not mush of an explaination, it's more like an observation. I posted this in the FC too, sorry for those who read it again.

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by futurexplorer View Post
    I really believe that Allen's innocence is somehow connected to Lenalee's. Maybe Lenalee's innocence is the heart, and Allen's innocence want's to protect it from harm (LvL 4 akuma). Maybe a long time ago these innocence were somehow...i dont know human? and those two innocence were lovers. Maybe somehow that explains The Destroyer Of Time, and Lenalee's dreams about Allen dying. He and his innocence must have saved her and the heart. maybe...
    Cheese.
    or the heart is in two or more pieces.
    lenalee and allen both have a piece. so when they fall in love(or however you want to put it), it'll come together as a whole heart and defeat the earl?

Quote Originally Posted by emawaguu View Post
    or the heart is in two or more pieces.
    lenalee and allen both have a piece. so when they fall in love(or however you want to put it), it'll come together as a whole heart and defeat the earl?
    I do not condone that idea.
    It's a HORRIBLE idea.

(No, I'm kidding. I'm just not a fan of AllenxLenalee. XDD)

Need a new game?
    Check out IGG's list here!