Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    r.a.n.d.o.m.n.e.s.s.
    Mentally in the anime world, physically in Singapore ;)
    NO!!! I want Allen!! *whines in background*

Quote Originally Posted by redzero00 View Post
    Yes awesomely short 15 page chapter, the art's really picked with the simple clear lines and lack of shadows. We find out so much in this chapter, like how indecisively emotional Komui is or like how much of a tough love cool badass dreamboat Kanda is. It was also very kool with Allen going into batman mode and jumping the akuma, and how remarkably his cape shrinks on the next two pages. Very kool. I hope Hoshino keeps up the great work with her amazing ability to string along her readers for weeks on end.
    Yes. xD Allen deff. looks like Batman.
    Spoiler!

---------------------------------
    &&Hhhmmm,I can't really agree with the idea CC is moving Allen because he wants to move... It just seems a bit too destructive.

Yeah I want more Allen and Kanda T_____T But you know, as Hoshino spent a whole chapter for Crown Clown, the same thing will happen for her >_<

wow finnally allen is back in the heat! So, if i understand this correctly, when his mask is on it means the innocence is controlling him. That's pretty awesome! Hope lenali's innocence is as cool as allen's!

CODE GEASS SPOILER:
    Spoiler!

Hopefully, if it IS a Lenalee-centric chapter next time, it'll be something you know; p'ownful?
    Like, maybe as soon as she gets her silly powerup--she'll kick Allen outta' the way and kill the Level 4?
    Er....actually, I don't like that idea. XD 'Cause then she'd be too powerful. Can't have that, now!

Need a new game?
    Check out IGG's list here!

that guy
    fangirl much...
    anyway taht lvl 4 is scary =O
    meh?

Quote Originally Posted by Chairz View Post
    Hopefully, if it IS a Lenalee-centric chapter next time, it'll be something you know; p'ownful?
    Like, maybe as soon as she gets her silly powerup--she'll kick Allen outta' the way and kill the Level 4?
    Er....actually, I don't like that idea. XD 'Cause then she'd be too powerful. Can't have that, now!
    I think that many of the last chapters has been Lenalee-centric O_O I want to see more of the other exorcists, and maybe the generals.

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Trinny View Post
    I think that many of the last chapters has been Lenalee-centric O_O I want to see more of the other exorcists, and maybe the generals.
    Well, I mean in the not-useless sense. The last chapters were more of getting her there than her synching.

I mean, not that it still didn't suck. 'Cause it totally did.

MAYBE CROSS-SAMA WILL COME BACK NEXT CHAPPTERRRR~
    [/shotdown]

Need a new game?
    Check out IGG's list here!

I was hoping that there will be some real action this chapter. Eitherway, it's still awesome! I thought Allen was taken over by his innocence at first. But that's a good way to use it. I don't really get how his innocence got seperated into 2 forms, the cape and the sword, though.

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

r.a.n.d.o.m.n.e.s.s.
    Mentally in the anime world, physically in Singapore ;)
    Same here... Since it already has a part of itself in Allen's heart, I guess it decided to "split" itself even more by becoming a cape and a sword! XD