Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

D.Gray-man 152 Discussion / 153 Predictions

Omy!

Discuss the current chapter that just hit the homepage, and/or predict what will happen next.

Wow, good timing, just got on and here it is, sweet.

Great chapter. Lenalee's innocence will most likely get a powerup and we'll see the level four having a hard time fighting it.

Cool, Allen's back, but unconscious, and Lenalee drunk her innocence. Nice.

r.a.n.d.o.m.n.e.s.s.
    Mentally in the anime world, physically in Singapore ;)
    Yes! Finally we see Allen... <3 Now let's get that level 4 out of the way... ><

EDIT: Erm.. So Allen is actually unconscious? Or semi-conscious?? Cause Crown Clown is definitely moving him.. And he doesn't really respond when Komui talked to him, right..?

Quote Originally Posted by addenza View Post
    Yes! Finally we see Allen... <3 Now let's get that level 4 out of the way... ><

EDIT: Erm.. So Allen is actually unconscious? Or semi-conscious?? Cause Crown Clown is definitely moving him.. And he doesn't really respond when Komui talked to him, right..?
    Yeah hes unconcious, Crown Clown is just forcing his body to fight, maybe to protect the heart?

DISCUSS: Allen so rock. (Well like, duh. xD)
    PREDICT: Somehow the Level 4 will die. =D (<-- I know I make a lot of sense. ^^)

O-O I can't believe I got this entire chapter to load on my ruddy DS browser. <-I'm too lazy to use a real computer@ 1am...

Anyhoooo, ^^ 'Twas a great chapter~ I hope we get to see epic parasite-type Lenalee next week.

Yes awesomely short 15 page chapter, the art's really picked with the simple clear lines and lack of shadows. We find out so much in this chapter, like how indecisively emotional Komui is or like how much of a tough love cool badass dreamboat Kanda is. It was also very kool with Allen going into batman mode and jumping the akuma, and how remarkably his cape shrinks on the next two pages. Very kool. I hope Hoshino keeps up the great work with her amazing ability to string along her readers for weeks on end.
    Last edited by redzero00; 03-15-2008 at 08:20 AM.

finally, a chapter that i do not need to decipher. and finally, all this foreshadowing of lenalee getting a power-up is coming true.

well... unless she suddenly faint from exhaustion like a certain Akatsuki member who killed his clan in some manga....