Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    awsome ep.the animation quality was different/better than the previous one,but not at the lvl we rarely get to see.
    peche was hilarious,and the shinigami illustrated guide was even more
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

yeah i agree, though it has been slowly edited for some time now, for example in the manga taksuki beat up ichigo much worse than what he got in the anime, and that was some time ago.

I liked 163, and I like 164 as well!

I'm just waiting for the Grimmjow vs Ichigo fight to start...hopefully they up the quality again. The best quality I've seen was waaaaaaaaay back when Grimmjow FIRST showed up with Ilfort and those other arrancar. That little fight with Ichigo was probably the best quality animation I've seen in this anime so far..pretty close to the movies. I have no idea what's been going on recently though...those damn fillers with Ashido looked better than every episode that's aired since that filler ended.

The fight between Grimmjow/Ichigo will start in the next episode if the preview were correct. This weeks episode was good as usual but I had a sudden urge to jump in and chop the head of Nell! Fucking annoying brat, damn haha x)

lol...I always found Nel adorable..and then when Nnoitra showed up later, it probably made Nel my favourite female character of the show

Yeah I know, she's cool in her Espada-form but just in this episode...Gah, too annoying! Poor Grimmjow, he snapped exactly like I would've done (If I were a blue-haired anime character)

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Cool episode. moving at steady pace and not dragging.

Is anyone else slightly irritated by the content censorship? You look back at the Soul Society arc and it was heaps violent, now it's like any old kids show. Don't get me wrong I still love Bleach, but come on.

Quote Originally Posted by dark_atom_5 View Post
    Is anyone else slightly irritated by the content censorship? You look back at the Soul Society arc and it was heaps violent, now it's like any old kids show. Don't get me wrong I still love Bleach, but come on.
    i bet kubo was scolded for the cannibalisme (had eating) of #8
    most bleach fans are too imature for these kind of scenes...still,it could've been better without censorship
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood